• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Happy Canada Day!

Nicolas King

"I am the hero who eats the lesser man..."
 
Messages
53,820
OOC First Name
Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
Age
1/1989
Canadaday.png
Happy Canada Day to all you Canadians and Canadian-want-to-bes. :)
Today marks confederation of Canada as a nation - and the Queen of Canada is in Ottawa to celebrate the occasion with us this year! ^_^
:woot: for Canada! :r
 
Troll dolls. Are. Scary. @_@
That is all.
 
Well I'm not Canadian....
But my teacher is soo.....
HAPPY CANADA DAY​
to all you canadians that everyone calls americans out there. And :hug: to you all :p
 
xD yeah but this one is cute and is holding the Canadian flag xD
 
Happy Canada Day! :D

I use to live in Canada for almost 5 years, so I know how the celebrations are. :p
​
 
Yay!
Happy Canada Day!!
I'm canadian, ish. Well great-grandad came from Newfoundland. So yeah.

:r

Have a great day Canada xxx​
 
</FONT>
HAPPY CANADA DAY!!
Canada-icon.png
<FONT font="Georgia">

I'm not Canadian or anything but I might as well wish a happy one for all the awesome Canadians I do know! :cool:
 
canadaday.gif


BTW... :erm: many of the Canada day pics had a beaver in them...Is there any reason why? Is that like the national animal?

Hope all of the HNZ Canadians enjoy themselves today!!
 
Professor Cyndi Weasley said:
Is there any reason why? Is that like the national animal?
Yes.
Yes.
And kind of. Not sure if it's official official. It's on the nickel and stuff.
Wiki said:
The importance of the Beaver in the development of Canada through the fur trade led to its designation as the national animal.
So... yes. :r
 
Thanks Nickles! ^_^
 
Happy Canada Day!

Have an awesome day.
 
Happy Canada Day to all you Canadians! :)

canada-americas-hat-tshirt-1.jpg
 
HAPPY CANADA DAY TO CANADA!!!


must remember to tell my friend about that - she loves Canada and wants to go there!

funnycanada.jpg


don't you feel loved, Canadians?
 
To all Canadians and the like,
HAPPY CANADA DAY!!! :D :D :woot: :hug:
Have fun with all the celebrations and events going on there!!
​
 
Nicolas King said:
Amanda Pike said:
Happy Canada Day to all you Canadians! :)

canada-americas-hat-tshirt-1.jpg
canadas-pants.jpg
... Wheres the rest of the continents body then? If Canadas a hat and right below it is the pants... :erm: Something is off here xD
 
Back
Top