Happy birthday to me

Angelica Toralba

Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Angelica walked inside of the great hall to have a joyous breakfast that day, because its her birthday and she thinks that none of her friends didn't know about it. maybe this breakfast is not joyous after all, she walked to the table where the durmstrang are suppose to sat. angelica poured her cup a hot chocolate and took some toast and ham and put on her plate, she ate silently and celebrate her birth day on her own.

Aurora walked into the Great Hall,hungry.She knew that she would have to have little food becasue she will have to climb up the Astronomy tower.She noticed that there had been space made for the Dumstrang students to sit down.
When she was passing by the Dumstrang table she noticed a pretty girl eating breakfast silently all by her self.
"Hi there!"she greeted her walking up to the place where she was sitting."How did you find Hogwarts New Zealand?"she asked her cheerily.

as angelica was eating silently, she heard a voice at her back, angelica turned and saw girl smiling. "hi." she greeted the girl and smiled even though she doesn't feel to smile. "your school is better and warm, i like it her actually." lyka said looking at the girl, "please, take a sit." she offered beside her.

Aurora was happy that this girl liked it there but from her face Aurora could tell that she wasn't feeling happy.She ttok a seat beside her and said,"Aren't you excited about the Tri-Wizard Tournament?"

"I'm pretty much excited and I also have my B'day on Halloween!"she said cheerily.She didn't know what was wrong but the Girl didn't look happy at all and Aurora was determined to cheer her up

"Oh!Happy Birthday!"she said with a smile.She was struck by the fact that her parents also chose to ignore her birthday."Sometimes even my parents forget or choose to ignore my Birthday."she said with a sad smile.

Aurora blushed slightly and said,"They know that I am not as intelligent as my brother and sister.But my sister never forgets."she said with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back