Happy birthday love

Caysi looked around the hotel some more while the man spoke. Caysi wouldn't mind living in a place like this at all. The blonde followed Riley and the concierge, " No, that's ok." She smiled as they got closer to their room.

Riley was relieved when she didn't mind. He would have been in a bit of a pickle if she had but he saw no reason why should would have anyway, it was just a status they would be seen as while at the hotel. "Oh good." He said a he walked into the room after the concierge. His bag was still on the bed where he left it. He turned to Caysi with a grin. "So. Verdict." He said tipping the guy as he left. "Thanks." he said to the man before turning his attentions back to the blonde close to him.

Caysi's jaw dropped as she walked into the room, it was the most amazing thing that she had ever seen in her life. The blonde put her other bag on the bed as she walked slowly towards the window. The view of the beach itself was amazing. " Umm...." The blonde was trying to come to words. " It's amazing Riley, wow." She said as she turned around to look at him.

Riley grinned an shrugged. "Ah don't mention t im just lad that you like it. Also I think we should talk abut which side of the bed you want." He said looking t the king sized bed. It was the only bed in the room but Riley wasn't too fused if she didn't want him to share it, he would take the sofa. "We could go top and tail if you prefer." He said with a shrug as he brain stormed ideas across to her

Caysi laughed, " Doesn't matter to me." The blonde said as she jumped on the bed. " This was more than what I could ask for, thank you so much RIley." She siad happily as she rested her head on the pillow. There was a nice view from the bed too, it seemed as if everything was put rightly in it's place.

Riley sat down on the chair and stuck his feet up on the table. "Yeah you have said that. Seriously stop thanking, your a friend and I want to make you happy. And evidently im safe to say job done." He said leaning his head back and closing his eyes. "You now this hotel has a first rate gym if you want to go swimming or go in a sauna. You get a great view of the sea and the trees." He said as he got himself comfortable. He would probably go to the gym and work out later, he liked to work out everyday to keep his body n shape and not to mention because of the amount of muscle he has on him if he stopped exercising it would just turn to fat. He didn't want that.

" Did you say swimming pool?" Caysi said as she propped herself up on the bed. " Ok, I'm going." The bouncy blonde jumped off the bed. Caysi opened up her suitcase and found her bikini. She walked off to the washroom to get ready. " I'll be back later." Caysi said as she walked out of the room with a towel in her hand.

Riley laughed still with his eyes closed as Caysi walked in to the wash room. He would probably take a quick nap while she went swimming. He would go with her another time. When she came out again Riley opened one eye to look at her. She had one nice body that was for sure. "Ok well wake me up when your back ok." He said standing up and collapsing on the bed to go to sleep.

Caysi nodded as she closed the door quietly. The blonde made her way to the pool with excitment. Caysi put her towel down on a chair and went into the water, it was quite a nice temperature, not to hot and not too cold. She dove underwater, making water splash everywhere, seeing as she was the only one in the pool area. Caysi swam to a floatie and hoped on it, hopefully she would get a good tan.

Some time later

Riley was asleep on the bed under the covers. He had quickly fallen asleep after realizing just how tired he really was. He had been tired a lot recently but he guessed it was just the stress of getting a divorce had on him. His breathing was light and he was sound asleep, showing no signs of waking soon

Caysi was tanning for about a good hour, making her skin extremely hot. The blonde went back in the pool for a few minutes and did a few laps. The sun was beaming down hard on her, making her want to get out. Caysi thought it was a bit too hot and made her way back upstairs to the room. She opened the door to find Riley fast asleep. Caysi changed into warm comfy pajamas, and got onto the bed right beside Riley.

That afternoon

Riley began to stir. He had been asleep for at least five hours They had arrived here quite early in the morning and it was now 4pm. Opening is eyes lowly the first thing he saw was Caysi. He had turmed over in his sleep. His right arm was around her. Just cause of habbit. He thought to himself as he stood up and stretched. He felt a lot better after hat seep. He walked in to the bathroom quietly, trying not to wake caysi up, and turned on the shower and got in.

Caysi eventually fell asleep after turning the tv on and watching a boring movie. The blonde's body was extremely hot, so no need for a cover. The blonde turned over after Riley left, making her face covered full of her long blonde hair.

Once Riley ad finished in the shower he turned it off and wrapped a towel around his lower half. Walking back into the main room he ran his hand through his wet hair making water flicked from the ends. He smiled as he saw Caysi "Bad hair day is it Cays? Hope you brought a hair brush with you." He said laughing at his little comment. "Sleep well?" He asked slipping a white T-shirt over his head and putting on some boxers.

Caysi opened her green eyes to see the sun slowly coming down. Looking over at Riley, she nearly had a heart attack from his good looking body. " Urm, yeah, it's a pretty nice hair do if I say so myself." The blonde laughed as she propped herself up. " I did actually, how about you?" She slept well since she was beside Riley.

Riley laughed at her joke and put on some shorts. "Nope. I dont need one, my hair isn't long enough. I do however have hair mouse to spike it up." He said with a grin although seeing as his hair was wet now it was just lying flat. Standing up and walking towards his bag he pulled out his wand and with a quick wave he dried his hair "Well that was easy" He said with a chuckle as he put his wand back and took out some mouse and put some in his hair. "So what do you want to do now?" He asked her running his hand through his hair.

Caysi laughed as she watched Riley dry his hair. The blonde got out of the bed, and put all the sheets back in place. She went over to her suitcase and picked out an outfit, then quickly walked off to the washroom. Caysi put her pajamas in one of the hampers that was in the room, leaving the other hamper for Riley. " Hm, want to go out and walk across the beach, looking at all the caves and what not?" She asked smiling up at him.

[size2Riley watched as Caysi came out of the bath room dressed properly. "Yeah sounds interesting. Lets go." He said putting his hand on his hip and hinting her to link him. "You know i have never actually been inside a cave before." He said as h walked out of the room with her. "Then again i never really did anything as a kid.' he said thinking about his miserable childhood with his dad[/small]

Caysi nodded as she linked her arm with his. " It's kinda hard not doing anything with seven other siblings." The blonde gave a weak smile. Her family was huge which gave her a huge experience with family things. " Why didn't you?" She asked looking up at him. " Trust me, you'll have a lot of fun on this trip with me." Caysi said poking him at his side.

Riley nodded. He had grown up with three other siblings in the house, although Theo ad run away aged 15 so he would have been 12 at that time. "Well I kind of had a big family. There was our of us in the house, not including my dad and his ex Mrs." He said before shrugging. "Well lets just say me a my family didn't really get along back then. My dad and I used to fight all the time. an so did me and Theo." He said. "I would say that it didnt matter and I turned out fine but that would be lying." He said with a forced chuckle.

Caysi listened to Riley as he spoke, she wouldn't have liked it very much if one of her siblings ran away. " I'm sorry to hear that." She said putting her arm around him, just to give him a half hug. " You turned out pretty fine to me." She said giving a smile.

Riley scoffed slightly as Caysi turned out fine. "Nah I really didn't. I have done some terrible things in my tie and not to mention the fact that I cant stay loyal to just one girl. I mean yo know that. My dad was the same." He said with a sigh. Why had he turned out so much like the man h hated so much.

Caysi nodded, she knew what Riley was like. "I'm just happy that I didn't turn out like my mother." She said. Caysi would never want to be a cruel low life bit*h. The blonde sighed as she stepped out onto the beach, it was breath taking.

Riley had never met Caysi's mother so he couldn't really say anything but be could relate to how she felt. "Yeah." He said as he looked over the beach. The sad was hot from the sun and the sea was so clear. "Why cant New Zealand have a beach like this?" He asked with a chuckle. He would probably end up buying a house there if there was one.

Caysi sighed as she looked at everything, it was so perfect, unlike her life. " Yeah, I know." She gave a small laugh. "Race you to the cave." Caysi said as she put her shoes in her hands and took off. The blonde was a good track runner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back