Happy birthday love

Riley looked at her an sighed lightly. A slight smile on his face and his head tilted a bit. He took a few steps forward and hugged her tight in his secure strong arms. "Its not stupid Caysi. He was your husband. He had an impact on you life. You have very right to be like tins whether you love him or not makes no difference." He said resting his chin on her head. The sound of the sea in the back ground felt reassuring to him. He had not visited the sea side much at all in his child hood. Not even once a year sometimes. "I mean you saw ow me and Adele were just then. At each other throats. I know its not the same as you feel for Ryan but to be honest still kind of love the psychotic b!tch." He said with a chuckle.

Caysi felt better when she was in Riley's arms, it was a sense of comfort. " I know, but its just stupid to over think things that happened in the past, when they have no meaning of coming in the future." She sighed as she scratched her nose. " I actually don't love him anymore Riley, I've learnt to live without him, but there's just something that happened today that made me go a bit emotional." She gave a weak smile.

Riley stayed quite as Caysi spoke. In truth he didn't think it was stupid. He didn't love Ana any more but he still thought about her. Where his life would be if he was still with her and if their child had not been killed by Ashton. "Love has nothing to do with it. I think about my past all the tie, doesn't mean I have to still love any one." He said quietly to her. Another relationship Riley often thought about was if he and Cyndi had worked out. He was glad they were friends and wouldnt change it for the world not but a guy had to wonder about that sort of thing. "I sorry you had to be around what happened before. I swear to merlin that i had no idea she would be here."

Caysi shrugged her shoulders. " I guess your right, I mean I wonder what would've happened if maybe Ryan and I worked out or something." The blonde sighed. " Oh Riley, don't worry about that, I just would like to know how she found out that you were here." Caysi said curiously.

Riley shrugged. How would he know how she knew where he was. It had just been him who knew, it must have been a coinsidence. A scary one, the fact that even half aworld away their paths still crossed. "I wish i knew." He said with a sigh. He didn't know if he had been happy or annoyed to see her today. He just had a strange feeling about it.

Caysi sighed as she looked around the beach. " I'm just..... just gunna go for a walk." She said leaving the balcony. Caysi really did need some time to think of what had just happened and how she felt. The blonde got out of the elevator and jogged to the beach. Jogging in wedges wasn't the most fun thing to do at all, but she did it. Caysi took off her shoes and walked closer to the water, having her feet in the water felt better, and she could clear her mind.

Who knew what was going through Caysi's mind at the moment? Not even her, it was her own brain and she couldn't even think of anything that was going on in there. She didn't know why she cried upstairs or why she was acting odd around Riley. She looked out onto the beach and just saw the sunset, it was simply amazing. She took a picture of it with her phone and made it the background. Suddenly, it hit Caysi like a ton of bricks; she had strong feelings for Riley, possibly even loving him.

What the blonde didn't see coming was a huge wave. She was totally soaked but made her way back to the hotel. Caysi would tell Riley, this instant. Her other relationships weren't like this, and she didn't tell her other ex's that she had feelings for them.

The totally soaked blonde made her way to the door and opened it. " Riley?!" She exclaimed looking out for him. Making a wet mess everywhere on the floor.

Watching Caysi leave Riley sighed. He was alone now. Alone with his thoughts. He knew that he would think about Adele. She had seemed so hurt. He hated seeing her cry. He loved her too much to want to see her cry. He was causing her so much pain and he wished it would stop. It wasn't just her who was heat broken he was hardly coping himself. He had taken Caysi he to get away from it all but it seemed like it had followed hem. Maybe he ad Adele were supposed to be together, it seemed like they couldn't go anywhere with out bumping into each other.
walking back into the room he dropped on to the bed, back first. His hands over his head he sighed heavily. Why was all this happening to him. Riley was only seventeen and he already had three jobs, a child and a wife. He was living the lie of a man so much older than him would be expected to live. He felt like there as this huge weight on hi shoulders that was weighing him down everyday. He didn't know what he could do to lift it.
As he led on he bed in silence he head the door open. Looking up he saw Caysi. She looked soaked. "I thought you sad you were going for a walk not swim." He said as he looked at the floor which was covered in water. He didn't care, a quick spell would soon fix that right up with no problem. "What happened did you loose a fight with the sea or something?" He asked as he tried not to think about Adele again

Caysi looked at herself in the mirror, she was a soaking mess but she didn't care at the moment. " No, I lost a war with myself you could say." She said as she threw her shoes aside. Caysi jumped on the bed, right onto Riley and kissed him. She couldn't believe what she had done but there was something inside of her that made her do it, made her feel like she need to do it. " I have feelings for you Riley." She said bluntly.

Riley certainly had not been expecting Caysi to have jumped him like she had. One minute she was by the mirror and next minute she was kissing him. A sort of frenzy began inside him and he kissed her back. He knew it was he face that this would take his mind off Adele but that would just be using her. He pulled away and quickly jumped across the room and looked at her confused. "What. Why are you tell me this. You one of my best friends Caysi and I have just had a fight with my wife. You think its the best time to say something like that." He said quickly. His head was boggled eve more than it had been now. How could sh have feeling for him, he hadn't done anything to lead her on. Or had he? He just didn't know

Caysi liked the feeling of being close with Riley, but she didn't expect a response like that. " Riley.. I have extreme feelings for you.. that I guess have been hiding for a while." She said pushing her hair back. " I don't know where they came from, but I realized that when I was outside on a walk." Caysi said getting off the bed. " I need to know if you have any feelings back, because I can't be in a relationship with someone, or like someone if they don't have feelings back, I don't want to get hurt again." She said blunty.

Riley stared at her. This was not the sort of question he could just answer. Even if he did have feeling for her he would go into a relationship with her when he and Ale had split up like a week ago. It wouldn't be right and not to mention if it went wrong then it would be their friendship at risk. "Caysi I do love you but not n the way your saying. Your my best friend.if we spit up then that could end out friendship and i dont want that." He said. He did have feelings for her but he was being logical.

Caysi looked at Riley as he spoke. " Your right... yup.." She nodded as she looked around the room. Maybe she had thought wrong, but you can't listen wrongly to your heart. " Don't know what I was thinking then." She said as she stepped out onto the balcony. That was one reply she didn't want to hear.

Riley sighed and walked up behind her as she went out on to the balcony. Placing his hands on her shoulders, he knew that she had to be a bit upset. Why was he upsetting so many girls today. "Caysi. I'm sorry but just think about this for a second. I'm not loyal, you know that and if you didn't you would have after Adeles words today. Anyway. It wouldn't be fair to you and if it did end badly then this bond we have now it would be for nothing." He said as he followed her gaze. He felt bad now after what had happened, even if he did have her best interests at heart really.

Caysi looked out onto the ocean as she listened to Riley talk. Caysi knew of what he was saying but it didn't really sink in. She thought that he probably didn't have the same feelings for her, but Riley wouldn't do that; he would tell her how it is.. plain and simple. Caysi didn't really care if he was loyal or not, it was her heart that was putting him first and that nothing else mattered. Caysi Finnigan would have to keep her mouth shut, and agree for the second time in her life. " Um, yeah, I... Uh... Agree." She said slowly, fiddling with her fingers.

Riley turned his gaze to the floor and looked at his feet. He would have given him and Caysi a go if it was not for Adele. He needed to sort her out before he thought of dating anyone else and he knew that she could do better then him, why should he let her settle. "Look. Lets just forget about everything that has happened since we got here. Its been non stop drama. Lets just move on and have a great time. This is your birthday and I want you to enjoy it." He said spinning her around and leading her back to the room. "So what else do you want to do then?" He asked with a big grin.

Caysi nodded, it was better if they forgot what had happened, maybe her feelings would go away; but she highly doubted it. " Suprise me." She said as she looked at him. Could her heart really not love him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back