Happy Birthday Laura!

Laura O'Connor

Wand
Myrtle Wand 15 1/2inches. Core - Tail hair of Charmed Newt
It was a cold, bitter December morning. Not something worth celebrating, if you ask me. But today, of all, days, one Gryffindor girl was celebrating her twelvth birthday, and she was going to do it in style.

She was planning on stealing into the kitchens later on in the day, for a party in the common room, but for now, she was happy to go down to breakfast in the Great Hall with her friends, and lay out her plans for them, hoping they would agree.

This girl with all the plans was Laura, little Laura O'Connor. She was twelve today, and life was good. She sat down at the Gryffindor table for breakfast, waiting for someone, preferably one of her friends, to come and greet her.

'Laura! Happy Birthday!' Steph ran over to the gryffindor table to Laura, 'Here you go,' She said handing Laura a jar labeled, 'The Honeydukes Jar of Wizarding candy'. She had asked her brother to send it to her, so she could give it to Laura.

HPJar_main1.jpg

[[sorry its late, :) ]]

Kyle seen Laura and walked over to her. " Hi, Happy birthday." He said giving her a card and a necklace. He took a seat next to her.

Hollie ran over to Steph at the table.
"Hey, Happy Birthday!" she practically screamed. She handed over the wrapped gift she had bought. It was a large photo frame with a sketch of the two girls in it. Not quite as amazing as Harri's artistic pictures, but Hollie was proud of it nonetheless. It was the thought that counted, and besides, she'd totally forgotten it was Laura's birthday.
She sat down next to her friend happily.

[[sorry i'm late, i totally forgot :p ]]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back