Gryffindor HoH | Mother of 3

OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Flexible Oak Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Hi!

I'd just like to take a moment to recognize Nick's contributions to the site. For those of you who don't know, today, or tomorrow(depending where you are), July 29th, marks Nick's 7th year as a member of HNZ! :party: I know that anniversaries aren't celebrated quite like they used to be (a fact that makes me quite sad actually...maybe I'll do something about that soon. Stay tuned. ;) ), but I think that this anniversary is a little bit different than most.

I'll try to keep this brief, so I won't go into my reaction when I found out Nick's age in comparison to my own ( :o ) or the first time I finally heard him say 'aboot' ( :woot: ). I would, however, like to thank Nick for being a kick-ass admin, a patient mentor, and a wise friend. HNZ wouldn't be quite the same without you, Nickles. I know that you aren't into the idea of meeting HNZ people in person, but I hope that we do have the opportunity to cross paths one day, even if it is accidentally and/or briefly. :hug:

Happy Anniversary! ^_^

~Cyndi

P.S. Feel free to post and wish Nick a happy HNZversary!

Happy HNZversary Nick!
We all appreciate how much you've done for us and the site (Even if we don't always show it :r )

A very happy HNZversary to you Nick! :hug:
Thank you for all you've done for the site and continue to do.

:party: -dances- All efforts you make for this site are greatly appreciated! Happy anniversary!

~Luvesha

Thankyou so much for all you have done! As a special treat, I won't be changing any character names for the next week! :hug:

Wow 7 years... A very happy anniversary to you! Thanks for all the hard work you put in!!!!

Thank you Nick for everything you to do help make this site possible. You are a wonderful Admin, and Canadian too! Which makes you even more awesome! Happy HNZversary!

Happy HNZversary Nick!! :woot: :party: :hug: Thanks for all your hard work, effort and time and HNZ wouldn't have been the same without you! You're awesome! :cool:

Happy HNZversary Nick! :hug: :party:
Big thanks goes out to you and all of the wonderful things you've done for us! HNZ wouldn't be half the site it is today and I'm in awe with some of the cool things you've brought to this place! ^_^

Happy 7th, Nick!
I'm sure that you love this place as much as the rest of us. We are thankful to have you around as an admin, coder and a friend. Perhaps, you might join us in RPing a bit more. :r

Happy 7th Nick! ^_^
Thank-you for being so badass! We all appreciate everything you do for us, HNZ would definitely not be the same without you. Thank-you for your advice and help and for everything you do for all of us! You are fantastical :)

Happy 7th Nickles! :woot:
I'm always grateful for all the help you give me, and all the crazy, weird and often rather questionable questions I throw at you on Skype (especially Skype, sorry about that... :r ) and on here. Your work is really appreciated, even if it's not always shown. :hug: :wub:

Geez Nick, you need to get out more. ;)

Congrats on 7 years Nick! I can say with certainty that we wouldn't all be here today without your amazing contributions to this site and the community. We love you, Nick, you're a rad dude. :D

:trolol: Old much? :r

Anyway, thank you so much for everything amazing you do on this site. You are an awesome guy, the place wouldn't be the same without you! :hug:

:nick: :nick: :nick: :nick: :nick: :nick: :nick: <-----there's seven of them!

Thanks, everybody. :)
It's been a long time, but kind of crazy to think about just how long it's been: and just how many people have been around for as long as I have is pretty impressive too.

Now to a couple of important things:
I've never said aboot except maybe to say I don't say aboot. Canadian raising is not that.
James - if I'm old Cyndi must be ancienttt. :r

Nicolas King said:
James - if I'm old Cyndi must be ancienttt. :r
:o Wow. Ancient? I see how it is. I see how it is. :glare:

This is really late but, Happy HNZversary Nick! xD You're awesome :r thank you for everything you did for this site. Again, Happy HNZversary!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back