Fleur Worth

'EVELYN' NZ Manager | Slytherin Grad | Fashionista
OOC First Name
Steph
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Fleur couldn't believe how busy she had gotten during the last semester. She couldn't remember a time where she promised to hang out with her boyfriend and then have to bail on him either before or during the time to deal with Prefect duties. She wasn't sure why Styx had picked her over the other girls in their house. But, she did think it was rather neat and put her in an elevated position which she thought she deserved. Hayden was the guy who got it for their year, she would have preferred it to be Rory, as she never spoke much to Hayden. She wondered how her friend was doing, she hadn't seen him much during the break and wondered if he was still working at the Wand shop. She was working at the Quill shop still, and loved the new uniforms they were required to wear, high quality fashion pieces really. Fleur was sure certain people on the team did not appreciate the clothing items.

At that moment, Fleur was making her way out to the Great Lawn, it was summer in New Zealand and the perfect time to go out and soak up the vitamins that the Sun provided. That of course was just an excuse to sunbathe and hopefully tan a little bit. She was hoping nothing would come up and Riley would be able to join her and they could catch up, or rather just kiss if he prefer. She wouldn't mind either it was fun having a boyfriend, she wondered though if he'd be able to get a job to provide for a family or if he even wanted to be married in the future. They hadn't ever really had deep conversations, most of their relationship just stemmed from being attracted towards each other she thought.

He hadn't seen much of his girlfriend last semester due to her busy schedule so was happy to receive a note with her handwriting asking him if he had time to hang out for a bit before classes would start again. As soon as Riley was done with one of his homework assignments, the Gryffindor shoved everything into his backpack and left the library to head to lawn where Fleur would be waiting for him. The break had been fun, and spending time with his sister and her boyfriend, Leo, was more fun than he thought it would have been but he was glad that he was now back at school again for another semester. Riley smiled at the sight of his girlfriend and headed over towards her. ''Hey you,'' Riley said as he approached Fleur and kissed her on the cheek.

Fleur was grateful that the second semester was going to be a lot easier for her than the first. It meant more time she could spend with her friends and her boyfriend. She wanted to draw Riley today so she had her sketchbook with her as she sat down in the lawns and waited. It wasn't long till he showed up and a bright smile came to her face. "Hi back," Fleur said with a smile looking up at her handsome boyfriend's face. "I'm assuming break was well for you? I worked at the shop most of break which was rather boring, not many people need quills very often," Fleur said deciding to lay back on the grass for a moment and patted the spot next to her for Riley to join her. She was ready to enjoy some time with him staring up at the clouds.

He shrugged his shoulders. ''It was all right, I spent most of my time together with Elizabeth and her boyfriend.'' the Gryffindor replied. It had been fun, really, until at some point they started making out which left Riley to stand next to them very awkwardly, wishing that he was with his girlfriend so he could talk to her instead of trying to block out the sound of his twin sister smooching Leo. He smiled at Fleur when she invited him to come join her on the ground and dropped his backpack onto the ground before he would lay down beside her. ''I've missed you,'' Riley told the Slytherin girl, turning his head sideways to look at her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back