hanging around

Zazuka Getathorn

OOC First Name
Ana V [main]
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Zazuka had been rarely out of her house at Willow's Rain because the threat of getting hurt by people was greater out there then hideing in her room. Now she made it a point to injoy what ever fair weather they got here in Hogworts. Zazuka climbed up a tree then let herself drop upsidedown so that her knees where holding her up. She hadn't done this in ages and could already feel the blood rusing to her head but she would stay like this until it made eather her head or her legs hurt.

Zazuka gave Andy a upsidedown smile. "Nowhere, I've just be wondering the school and maybe giving myself a headache in the prosses. Where have you been?" She asked as brightly as she could but having to hold on to her robe was starting to get annoying.

Zazuka finally let them fall around her and had her hands fall over her head before letting herself sort of flip up to get herself down from the tree limb. "Whoo, that give the brain a good jolt." She said when she landed. "So today is your off day. I'm waiting for History of Magic to start." She said straching out.

Zazuka looked up and let out a loud aww. "I want to do transfigurations so bad but I don't have that class until next summester too." She said.

Zazuka turned a deep red. "I don't know. I blush deeply whenever I see him but Brian still seems to have no clue I like him. Eather that or he's pretending and really doen't like me that way." She said analizing the situation but there was such a thing as over analizing which she was doing right now.

Zauzka shook her head. "He really hasn't been around lately. Do you think he's sick and can't leave the boy's dormatory?" She asked with a tiled head. She didn't know wheather or not to climb the stares that lead to the boy's dormatorys and check or not.

"You could check and see. I've popped up to our boys dormitory loads of times!"
Andy smiled, she did feel concerned though, she hadn't realised Brian was sick.
"Well when you do see him, tell him I was asking for him!"

Zazuka sighed then ran a hand though her mass of curls which hadn't setteled down yet. "I will, I just hope I don't trip on the way up." She said softly.

"Z, I wish there was a spell to give you more confidence in yourself!" Andy told her friend seriously, "You are so pretty and you don't even realise it. You are intelligent and so sweet! You need to start believing in yourself. The more you do, the less likely you are to ...to be gravities friend!"
Andy smiled.

Zauzka blushed crimson. "Me oh no, no. it's kinda hard to think of yourself in any other way when you've been told your the uglyst thing to walk the earth for most of you life." She said pushing up her glasses. "And I'm fine with that really, I am." She added so she wouldn't sound like she was feeling sorry for herself. She hated when she came accrose like that. Zazuak had just grown used to alot of things.

Andy laughed, "Z, I've been told by my father all my life that I am beautiful and look like a princess. Then i look into a mirror and see my wierd colour eyes and freckled skin and dull auburn hair and think my father was deranged", she smiled at Zuka, "I don't think anyone is truly happy with what they've got. but this is who I am so I live with it in the hopes that when I'm older my skin won't be so freckly and my hair will be a different shade!"

Zazuka was about to rispond when she thought she heard a scream in the soft breez. It seemed to come from the forbbiden forest. "Did you just hear something right now?" Zazuka asked looking twoards the forest.

Zazuka nodded. "That would be best I think." She said softly. Zazuka was almost sure that they where too far away from the forest to hear such a thing but she heard it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back