Hanging Around

Tabitha was quite relieved when he was casual about it.
"Muggle born" she said, a little quietly, looking up at him from under her eyelashes, smiling shyly.

Alfie didn't know what else to say so started playing another song quietly. " That's nice" He said finally

Tabitha looked down when he didn't reply for a while. She was sure he would hate her now. She didn't say anything, just kept looking down at her hands, fiddling with a twig she had picked up off the wall. I suppose this is what it's going to be like at Hogwarts too. Maybe I should say half blood from now on she thought, with a frown. She didn't like the idea of lying, but it might be neccessary.

"This is going to sound really weird but what's it like having muggles for parents? Isn't it strange being able to use magic and they can't? Sorry. I ask too many questions don't I?" Alfie sat quietly feeling slightly embarrassed but looked up at her this time.

Tabitha looked up, surpised that seemed to be takng interest in her. She laughed "Normal" she said "It must be funny to have wizards for parents. They'd be using magic all the time, that's so cool!" she said, giving him a smile. She was beginning to really like him now, especially since he hadn't hated her for being muggle born. "We should hang out another time" she said, rather shyly, looking back down into her lap. She fiddled with a strand of her hair, then tucking it behind her ear.
((Sorry for the late post!))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back