Hanging Around

Alfie Martins

OOC First Name
Robyn
Wand
Mahogany Wand 14" Essence of Unicorn Hair
Alfie had found a wall in the Harbor to sit with his guitar. He sat down and started to play a tune, humming along. The tune was 'Californication' by Red Hot Chilli Peppers.

Kaelen walked down this place, known as Obsidian Harbour. To think people take time to make all these role play environment, they must really be into it, huh? With a hand in a pocket, his hold all bag on his right shoulder and his other, bigger bulkier bag in his left hand, he continued down, stopping once or twice to look into the shops, and muttering praises for 'cool effects'. Then, he heard the sound of music and followed it.

And it led him to a male. A guitar.
Kaelen smiled to himself. He spoke none and settled down beside him. Kaelen was a bassist, but times like these, be brought his acoustic along. Opening the rather bulky bag, he fished out his guitar, which safely sat in between his clothes. He picked on it a bit, and softly before he began playing the chords, matching the tune that was being played.​

Alfie noticed another boy join him with a guitar. He finished the song and turned to the boy " You pick up a tune quickly don't you? I'm Alfie by the way, what's your's?" Alfie smiled politely

"Naw, I heard that on the radio once or twice- or a few times." Kaelen commented, while he started tuning the strings a little once again. Looking up to the other male, Kaelen returned a similarly polite smile. "Kaelen Frairs."
"You're pretty good yourself, Alfie."

"Mmm, It's a great song that one...and thanks." Alfie didn't know what else to say so sat there quietly, struming the strings now and then.

Kaelen watched the other boy before he gave a single strum and then, without warning, her started playing the melody of An Cafe's Escapism, just to try to, well, start a musical conversation should they be unable to converse. While playing midway, he spoke. "I'm a little bit onto J-Rock"​

"This is gonna make me sound thick now, but what's J-Rock?" Alfie watched Kaelen play, trying to figure out what song he was playing.

"Japanese rock." Kaelen said simply, as he looked up to the other boy while strumming the last few notes. "Visual kei and the sort. A sub-culture." he gave a slight 'heh' "Yourself?"​

"Oh, ok" Alfie shifted slightly in his seat on the wall " I like most thing's really except rap and r'n'b but mainly rock, metal, and stuff like that."

Tabitha was wandering around, when she spotted two guys sitting on a wall, both playing guitars. Music! Tabitha thought, and hurried over "Can I join you guys?" she asked, looking at them "Sorry, I don't a guitar or anything" she said.

Alfie noticed a girl hurry up to them " yeah i guess" he said to the girl before turning to Kaelen "If that's ok with you"

Alfie strummed his guitar again " At the moment I'm not playing anything but I was playing 'Californication' "

"Yes it is" He smiled at the girl "I'm Alfie what's your name?"

"Tabitha" she said, smiling back "Huntly" she added. Alfie she thought, I like that name. "I have a pretty wierd name" she said, rolling her eyes, thinking of her name "It sounds like a name for a cat"

"I don't think it does, Tabitha is a pretty name" Alfie said with a charming smile

"Thanks" Tabtha said, smiling back, and tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear. "So, are you going to Hogwarts?" she asked Alfie

"Yeah, you?" Alfie replied flicking his fringe out of his eyes.

" Hmm note to self keep in this girls good books" Alfie said jokingly with a small smirk

Tabitha laughed too "So which house do you think you'll be in?" she asked him, thinking of the four houses, and which one he would be suited to. She didn't really know him well enough to decide.

"I don't know really, I'm not really bothered which house I end up in, what about you?" Alfie said casually.

"Probably Ravenclaw, but yeah, I don't really know. The sorting hat will tell me" Tabitha said
"So are you a pureblood?" she asked. She wasn't bothered about peoples ancestry, like some people she had met.

"No I'm a mixed blood what about you?" Alfie was slightly worried now he was getting on with her well and didn't want her to turn out to be one of those ones who only thought purebloods were worthy. He tried to hide this and kept as casual as he could.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back