halppp!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasmine Green

Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
Heyy :lol:

lol. Um, yeah so, Jaz needs some more friends. Also a bestie (or two besties) for her would be good, not actually; great. Reply here or PM me if your interested...

Thanks ^_^

Okayy, so let me rephrase this

Jasmine, prefers to be called Jaz, is a Tomboy, but a real sweetheart. She is not close to her family at all (they are muggles). She is sports crazy and loves Quidditch and Soccer.

She is in need of a

- Best Friend
- Friends Girls and Guys
- A crush maybe

Please Post or PM if interested

I could offer up my othe character (Jasmin :lol: ) She loves sports too and has one best girl friend and a really good guy friend

But she is a squib and lives with her sister who owns Gambol and Japes. She is the same age as you and would be in your year. We could have an RP in Brightstone before it closes, maybe a came of football or something :)

Imogen and Jaz are already kinda friends, maybe they could become best friends. Imogen is a little bit of a girly girl but is really up for fun whenever.

What do you think?

Patricia - Jasmin :p nicee, great minds think alike huh ;) Sounds great :) Jaz and her can write letters to each other too, if/when Brightstone closes. Should I start a post in Gambol and Japes? Or do you have a better idea?

Immy - Opposites attract right? That would be really cool. Were can we start a post? Oohhh I got it, i have one already in the Quidditch Pitch, I dont think anyone has posted, wanna post there?

You guys are saviors :hug: :D

can I offer my services up?
Linda doesn't let me out of my trunk very often so am in dire need of mates ^_^

and / or a crush - though gotta warn you, girls are like a phobia to me as I really don't know how to handle them at all.

but you're a tomboy so that should help big time ;)

Okay, yeah. I'll go post there now.

Not a problem :D

Yeah pop over to G&Js even if we just get a quick intro we can keep up with letters after it closes :)

Immy - Cool ^_^ Thanks, Ill go post after this.

Patricia - Okay great :), I'll post there after I've posted with Immy.

Linda/Kyle:)p) - Sure, lol, We can get them chatting and then see what happens and how they get along ;) (which im guessing will be fine) If you want, well, if you character can wake up early, I have a topic on the lawn, Jas has gotten up early and started to play soccer. I don't think anyone replied, so you can post there if you want. Or we can post somewhere else... What do you reckon?

http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7178378/1/

Bad news. But, dont worry, we can def post when I get back. for sure. Sorry guys!!

Linda/Kyle - I was thinking Kyle and Jaz can become really good friends. Then maybe in second or third year start to get feelings for each other... what do you reckon?

sounds like a plan to me - will go post up on that lawn thread ;)

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back