Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2" Sturdy Black Walnut Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Open After Maiya has posted with Andrea​
Ajax had had a really great time at the halloween feast, he had definitely enjoyed his time with Andy, who had really been a bit of a lifesaver in terms of fun, especially when he had assumed that he would have next to none. The ravenclaw was entering the great hall for a spot of lunch, a beanie firmly on his head, a light jumper on and muddy shoes, clearly he’d been outside. The weather was getting better, getting warmer but it didn’t make it any less rainy so far, so the mud was still muddy. As he made his way through the great hall, that sat at the Hufflepuff table he spotted her, ”Andy!” he greeted loudly and warmly before heading over to her and taking the seat in front of her. ”How are you?!”

Andrea was sitting in the big hall again and enjoying a great lunch meal. Today, she felt hungry after much training and tired essay writing that often made her feel tired. Now she was dressed in breathable-colored sweaters, legs in pretty good-looking black pants, and comfy sneakers. Nowhere was Andrea really in a hurry to leave the dinner table when the plate was really tasty and there was a piece of black bread next to her. Andy's hand went to some pumpkin juice and drank it. She had no idea she would meet her dance partner from Halloween today. They both understood perfectly and the girl was happy to have made such a great friend as Ajax. ''Ajax!'' The girl was overwhelmed with joy and then shuddered at her so happy welcome. She had already condemned her salad a moment ago. ''I'm fine you?'' She asked Ajax with a warm smile and hoping she and Ajax do something fun today.

Ajaccio was somewhat pleased that she seemed as excited as he was to see each other. He had liked spending time with her at the celebration, providing more fun than he had thought he might have. He smiled at her brightly and pulled off the outer jacket and released his wild curls as he pulled off his hat. ”I’m good!” he said with a grin. He grabbed some water and poured it into his glass before gulping it down. Water dribbled down his chin which he quickly wiped up with his arm. His hair loose from the hat, was wild and unruly. But he was smiling, looking up and down the table and finding little bits of food for him to eat, ”What have you been up to today? Anything fun?” he asked as he quickly tucked in to some food. His friendly warm gaze remained on the girl, he was very pleased to have met her.

It was nice that Ajax was here and it cheered her up. Honestly she had already forgotten to eat her salad, but she watched Ajax carefully. ''Great!'' Andy smiling and know she was happy to see Ajax going grate tame at shcool how she was in here. ''Not realy, I was thinking of finishing my lunch and going for a walk. Do you want to join?'' Accompanied by a dumb smile, her blue eyes dragged toward the raven and she hoped Ajax would join her for a walk along the school. SHe didn't want to go anywhere alone. She hoped her best friend would join with her.

Ajax smiled easily at her as he tucked into a little lunch, he had exerted a good amount of energy outside and was now looking to replace it with some good. At her mention of what she was doing he nodded, ”Of course! I can show you all the great spots I’ve found and you can do the same,” he told her with a cheery expression as he took another drink of his water he looked at her, he was thinking about the yuleball for a moment, that was something where you could have fun too and admittedly he was a little tentative about the event because it seemed way more formal that Ajax was really used to. ”Do you want to go to the Yuleball with me?” he decided to ask her, a wide grin on his features, there was nothing more exciting to him then than the thought of attending the yuleball with her was a hundred times better, he just hoped that she would say yes to it and then they could have all of the fun. They would have just a great time. He wasn’t a very formal person.

Andy smiled to Ajax and was so glad to meet him in halloween feast. The Hufflepuff girl started again eating and finished her salatad, becouse salad was realy grate and delecius and she didn't wannted lew them. "Can wait to see them! I'm glad meet you!" She wanted says to Ajax and she hoped he would be happy to met Andy. Andy drinked orange juice and finished her salad, then she was ready to go soon find new places to Hogawarts with Ajax. "Of course, i want go with you a Yule ball!" Andrea says yes to Ajax becouse she know all the parties in the shcool was no grate without her best friend Ajax.

Ajaccio smiled at her excitedly, he was also pretty pleased that he had met her, It had been a chance meeting but it had been good. He was so pleased to have met someone who was as willing as him to have a little bit of fun. He liked having fun, and Andy just seemed like the sort of person much like him who would happily just say yes to doing things. It was even more apparent when she said yes to going to the ball with him. He gave a little excited cheer, ”It’s going to be great,” the boy told her earnestly, ” I don’t own a suit, but i promise I’ll make my best effort, can’t do anything about the nest though,” he motioned to his hair with a wide grin. He hoped that wouldn’t put her off too much, but he had just never needed a suit, so why bother with one, and his hair was a little untameable on the best of days, he liked Andy but he wouldn’t go to that much effort with it.

''Yes, i can wait going with you a Yule ball!'' Andy says true about her best friend and she know that Yule ball will be realy grate and more fan with Ajax. Hogwarts ball always has grate with friends and food always was taste grate and she alredy can wait, but she remember about shcool exam. ''Don't worry about that, I would still be happy if you came in your usual clothes too. Most importantly, you are there with me. I think, i wear some dress and black shoes. Andy loved so much fashion and she hoped Ajax don't be luft about that. She drinking now orange juice and then looking again to Ajax.

Ajax smiled at her, it was going to be so much fun. If she was excited for it, and didn’t mind if he didn’t dress all that fancy then it would be even better. He nodded as she spoke about what she would wear, ”This is going to be amazing,” the boy couldn’t help but say again. He finished his food and downed the rest of his juice. This ad been a surprisingly productive lunch. He began putting his jumper and outdoor clothing point back on. ”Let’s go outside yeah?” he said with a smile, wondering if she was ready, ”If you’re good to go? It’s a bit wet outside, so if you need to go changed I’m good to wait!” he was just eager to get outside and show her what he liked, and see what she liked.

''Yes''!Andrea smiled. She couldn't wait to go to the party with her already. Frankly, Andy had planned that Ajax would coax to go to the dance floor and do some slow dance or some other kind of dance. The girl's eyes were already shining with joy when such a little devilish plan came up, but just don't get it, because of course it was to the right. ''I'm ready!'' The girl was warm today. There were definitely pretty black booties, a white and soft sweater. She had already dressed as she had before because she was thinking of going out for a walk herself. The jacket was on her stern side, which the girl took in her hands. ''We can go, i dont need change. So first place were that would be? Foorbiden Forest?'' Andy was joking right now and then she smiled to Ajax. Andy drinking last orange juice and take her jacket and she stand up and waiting to Ajax,

Ajax was pleased when she said she was ready. He was also pretty pleased when she too seemed to be immediately ready to go. He couldn’t help but be pretty enthused by that fact. He had finished his food quickly and then laughed at what she said, ”Not the forbidden forest first, you have to build to that of course!” he joked with her. The ravenclaw, ”Come on, let’s go!” he told her as he began walking very quickly out of the great hall, only glancing back on a few occasions to make sure that she was actually still following him as he rushed outside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back