Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Straight (Delaney)
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Yew Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Delivering roses wasn't really that much fun. Not that Diana had expected it to be. She had only delivered three out of the eight she had been given, and her feet already hurt. She wondered if she could get away with leaving her roses somewhere for people to find them, but didn't think that was the best idea. The people at this school seemed to think this was a very important event for some reason, and she would probably get in trouble for something like that. Thankfully, she vaguely knew who the next person on her list was. She had taken care to memorize the prefect's faces, mostly so she knew who to avoid while doing anything questionable. This boy was also on the quidditch team, so she had seen him in games. That meant she didn't have to ask around or anything like that, just search. Eventually she found him in the student lounge. Heading over to him, she held the rose out to him. "For you." She said promptly.

After the ordeal with Rory as he headed to the brotherhood room, Flavio realized he might still receive roses, and decided to return to the idea that he should sit somewhere obvious as he read his book. He did not think he would be delivered more than the five he had gotten already that day but figured it could not hurt to be somewhere he could be easily spotted. This place ended up being the student lounge, where he quickly got comfortable on one of the arm chairs, opening his book and taking out his five roses, balancing them gently on the arm rest as he resumed where he was reading. Shortly after finishing one page, he was interrupted yet again and looked from the words he was reading, up to see a younger student holding a yellow rose towards him. Could he really have been sent six roses? It felt like a tremendous amount, but he was happy about it nonetheless. A smile made it's way onto his face as he accepted the rose from the girl. "Thank you." He said politely. "Is there a note with it?"
<i>
</i>

Diana sighed as the boy thanked her and didn't bother responding to it. "Of course there's a note." She said with a roll of her eyes. "Here." She handed it over as well. "Have fun with it." She muttered dismissively as she walked away without waiting for his reaction.
Note said:
Dear Flavio,
I hope you haven't forgotten about me haha. This is a belated thank you for making me a flower crown when you found out I never received a rose last year.
From
Sara

Users who are viewing this thread

Back