Half past dark

Eden Silverback

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Eden walked down the Alley in Bleak Street. It was an odd place for her to take a walk and relax but here people left her alone. She had just closed the Silver Snake for the evening and was in no hurry to head home. Aine was with her mother for the week so Eden could have some much needed alone time. Being a single mother was hard week but every moment was worth it. Laughing as a scream cut through the night Eden knew that someone was meeting the end of there life and it was probably happening it a most painful way. Yes life couldn't have been better for the young Seer turned Death Eater. There where a few things she wished that could be changed but didn't everyone? Reaching the middle of the Alley where Eden's favorite bench was she pulled her cloak up so that she could people watch in peace. Taking out her wand Eden kept a hold of it but hidden so as not to seem hostile.

As always, Alex found himself in Bleak Street. He didn't know why he always ended up here, but he knew that it was a notorious hangout for Death Eaters and the 'dark wizards' of the world. He also knew that a lot of people that tended to come here were just washed up drunkards who'd never make it anywhere in the world. Alex, on the other hand, didn't fall into any of those categories. He just simply liked Bleak Street for the fact that nobody tried to bother you without a reason. Well, most of the time anyway. Whenever Alex visited a bar, he always made himself look like he was meant to be there, and that way nobody questioned his age and just let him go about his business. He didn't have problems, and he didn't want to start having them anytime soon. He knew the 'reputation' of some of the people around here, and he laughed at most of them because they had no idea how ridiculous they looked to other people. He couldn't help but laugh at people who come across as tough, but would fall to Alex in an instant, most without him even having to try.

It wasn't long before Alex spotted a familiar face, and someone that Alex had honestly never expected to see again. Eden Koshiba, the once sworn to be Eden Blade, and the ex-fiance of his brother Chase. She looked happy considering her betrothed was in Azkaban with five years still remaining on his sentence. He rolled his eyes and approached her. "Well, well, what do we have here? My beloved ex-sis to be. What brings you down here? Don't tell me you actually managed to become a Death Eater?" Alex asked the last part in a hushed voice. He was confident, but not stupid. He knew that Eden wouldn't think twice about trying to shut him up, and he didn't have a death wish.

Eden was enjoying the scene playing before her eyes. A hag had been caught by a group of Death Eaters and they where slowly killing the creature. A small smile was on her face as the hag screamed in pain begging her sisters to help her but of course none would. They where all hoping that there would be something left of the fallen creature so that they could feast. With a finale curse the hag breathed no more and the Death Eaters turned and left in search of something else to amuse them.

Hearing someone walk up on her side Eden turned her head and met the eyes of one of the few people she hadn't expected to see ever again. As he spoke to her a coy little smile played across her face. "Alex my dear do have a seat. It has been far to long. How have you been?" Eden said her eyes sparkling. He really was funny did he really doubt that she wouldn't become a Death Eater? "Was there ever a doubt in your mind that I wouldn't become one? I need something to do while I count all the years I am supposed to spend without Chase." Eden said bitterly. She had tried years ago to come to terms with it but she had failed. No one knew what Lolita Silverback had made her promise but things where changing and by the time Chase was released Lolita might not be alive to tell her what she could and couldn't do.

Alex had seen the little exchange between the group of Death Eaters and the hag, it made him wonder why they had even become Death Eaters if they were just going to go around attacking things like that for absolutely no reason at all. There was just no point, and it proved that they were just lesser beings then what Death Eaters were supposed to be. He didn't want to be like them, because he would probably just spend every single one of his days laughing at himself because he would have become just like Chase. He didn't understand why he had chosen that one girl, the one person that he would have known would eventually come back and bite him for what he had done to her. She was strong, and she had had every single reason to stay alive. Chase had never been the type of person who would have finished someone off, he was too caring and nice and he wouldn't have the guts to kill someone. But, Alex on the other hand, was the type of person who knew exactly what he would have to do to keep someone quiet. You either scare them into forgetting everything, and even if they remember they'd never have the guts to come forward, or you kill them so they're can't say anything anyway.

Alex chuckled at Eden, she could play the kind and caring card all she wanted but Alex wasn't stupid and he knew that it was all an act laid in place so that everyone underestimated her. But he knew better, and he knew exactly what he was capable of, and he knew everything that she'd done since Chase had been sentenced. She wasn't the grieving ex-fiance anymore, she was the chick that had gone and gotten herself pregnant to some other guy, and he would say to her face that he knew she had never cared about Chase, if it came up. He took a seat, smiling and putting on a poker face. She wouldn't figure him out. "Why yes it has. If I remember, the last time I saw you would have been the trial?" He asked, not entirely sure of the exact date. "But of course I knew. I knew by just taking a single look at you." He said, smirking at the young Death Eater.

Truthfully she didn't want to see Alex now or ever again. He was a painful reminder of her Chase. Still she was a strong women and she would not let him see just how much it hurt her to look upon him. Letting a look of mock surprise cross her face Eden gave Alex as close to a true smile as she could. "But there so nothing to back up said claim. I have bare no marks. I am just a innocent seer come to see if I could be of service to anyone." Eden said trying to sound as innocent as she was playing. Most of the people knew her and knew just what she had done to a few of them in order to gain respect and power among. It had been years since Eden had been a sweet and innocent person. The last of her so called innocence had died when Chase had been sent away for eight bloody years.

Remembering that trail Eden fought to keep her face blank. That had been a hard day for her. It could be counted as one of the worst days of her life. Not that many people knew that. Once she had returned to school she hid the fact about how broken she was and threw herself so deep into her studies that when she graduated everyone expected her to enter the Ministry of Magic. She had not done that. It had been her plan at first but the Silverbacks had other plans in mind. "I do believe you are right. After that I heard you left Hogwarts. Wherever did you go and why? There was rumor that the Headmaster made you leave for your safety." Eden said as she gave him a quick once over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back