Haha, long time no see; jerk!

Teddy kept her held close. "It's okay." He chuckled weakly. "What am I here for?" Part of his mind was glad that he had worn an old shirt today and not one of his new ones but the rest of it was focused on her sadness. He hated to see her cry, even when it had been him causing it he had hated to see it. Back then it had just made him angrier but now it made him sad as well. He continued to stroke her back, and now her hair as well, until she pulled away. He planned on being there for her from now on, no more messing her around. Angela deserved more than that.

Only minutes ago Angela had been sure that she was going to beat him senseless, and now she found herself feeling the way she had so long ago. When she had kissed him, when they had been so close. She pulled away from the hug, shoving her hands in her pocket. She realized how close she was to his face, her heels making her almost as tall as him. She smiled and kissed hm on the cheek. "Hopefully you're here for me." She said with a large smile, trying hard to keep anymore tears from falling.

Teddy grinned at her, dismissing the kiss as a sign of friendship. "Of course I am. You can count on me for anything." He smiled and put his hands in his pockets. He was about to restart the conversation when he remembered he had actually been on his way somewhere. "Hey look, I have to go okay. See you around yeah?" He smiled and hugged her before walking off to the library. He was going to meet someone from a class there, they were supposed to catch him up with the class work they had been doing.

Angela smiled and watched him leaving. She couldn't believe how sad she was, that he was leaving. He wasn't leaving for good and they'd tlak again soon. So she knew he liked her, or else he wouldn't have accepted her kiss. With that though, Angela practically skipped down the hall, humming a small love sonnet. Everything was looking up; if only she knew!
END

Users who are viewing this thread

Back