Haha, long time no see; jerk!

Angela Marion

OOC First Name
Cole
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Angela flicked a strand of newly dyed hair off of her shoulder. She felt good, viscous. Her outfit reflected every bit of the mood she was in. She felt good in the cynical way, with a Cheshire cat smile placed on her pale pink lips. She was actually on her way to the owlry, checking her mail and such had become a regular habit since Kairi arrived. She looked at her shiny boots, the hood on her hoodie up, ears popping off the top. It looked like she was being eaten by a panda, or some other creature. It was the last gift she had received from Sarah. 'Don't think about it. You'll ruin your face.' Angela though, knowing she had applied some dark eyeliner after straitening her hair. Her eyes burned with the sense of tears, but she held them back and kept walking, her shoes clicking against the ground.

Angela had not gotten much closer to the owlry, when she ran into someone. Seh knew she should have been watching, but her shoes were just so distracting since she had hung buttons off the buckles. The moving face always mesmerized her. She muttered a quiet sorry, waiting for the person to walk by.

Teddy was walking. He didn't know where to or really where from. It felt odd to be back in school again, well, back in this school again. Salem school really had not suited him one bit so he was back. Hopefully for good, it all depended on his behaviour apparently. He was deep enough in though he didn't watch where he was going and ended up with a short girl bumping into him.

Teddy looked down when he heard herapologise. He recognised the voice from somewhere buthad no idea who the girl was. He didn't know anyone who dressed like that or had that shade of hair colour. He racked his brain but he couldn't find a name for her. "Hi, sorry, do I know you?" He was trying to be polite and ignore the part of him that wanted to yell at her for bumping into him.

Angela's aqua eyes traced up, she knew that voice. She looked up into the boys face and stood, backing away a couple of steps. She was about to tell him not to play games, that he should recognize her; but then she remembered that it had been almost a year, and she had a completely different look. She instead, nodded to his question, anger in her eyes. "Teddy, don't tell me you've forgotten me already. After all, it's not everyday that you ruin someone's life." She nearly spat venom into her words, she was so irritated right then. She was nearly positive that he had come back just to irritate her; poor Teddy, he didn't know what she could do.

Teddy frowned. Ruined someone's life? Yeah, he had been bad but he never ruined someone's life, not on purpose anyway. "Uh sorry who..." Then it clicked to him. He took a couple of steps back and looked the girl up and down. She was the same height, the same eyes and the same face. "Angela?" She had changed her hair colour and style completely. He then realised what she had said. "Ruined you life?" He took another step back, sure he had been pretty harsh to her but really, all he had done was tell her boyfriend she had been cheating on him, which she had been doing. With Teddy but that was irrelevant really.

Angela's face was frozen in a frown. "You realize that my aunt died, I'm sure. And your father must not care, he's got that new girl. Skyle had to drop out, and is riddled with guilt since Darian kissed me, and she was mad at me for some time, because Adam convinced her that I was a cheating skank. Oh, and here's the kicker, and you'll love this; i'm going to get revenge, I don't know how, but, I will!" She said with a smirk, shoving past him. Almost nothing that he could say would stop her. tears burned in her eyes, not matter how she tried to fight it, she still had feelings for him.

Teddy frowned as she stormed past. "Oh, I didn't know." He liked Sarah, he didn't like her dating his dad but she was a nice woman. Of course he was upset she had died. He did feel regret about the friction between her and her cousin but she said it was only for a short amount of time. It didn't make him feel better but he was happy they made up. As she walked away he yelled one word after her. He was perfectly sincere as she spoke. "Sorry." Teddy shoved his hands deep into his pockets and began to walk the direction he had been going.

Angela's thoughts had been 'Almost Nothing'. However, a word like that would make any person freeze. She didn't turn around she just stopped where she was. Teddy, a boy she had talked with, fought with, kissed, and then fought with again; who showed no remorse when he broke her little heart in two, was apologizing. She shoved her hands in her jacket pockets. "No you're not." She said shaking her head, she still didn't turn around, and stayed the same distance from him. How could he really be sorry about everything. Some things were her fault, not his; and she hated to admit it, but she was possibly the one who needed to apologize; at least, in her mind it was that way. She took a deep breath, and stood there.

Teddy turned back to look at where she was stubbornly standing and refusing to lok at him. "Yeah, I am. Look, the past year I was a d!ck, I know I was but I've changed now and I'm apologising. I am truly sorry that I put you through trouble but you have to know I'm not like that any more." He smiled shyly, even though she couldn't see him, and turned back around. He waited to hear her footsteps before he walked away, in case she said something new.

She listened to him, and slowly turned to face the wall. She still wasn't facing him. "Where did your dad send you?" She asked with a small tone. She still had a bit of trouble looking at him, mostly because she knew what she had done in the past, and if she looked at him, she would get flashbacks. She toyed with a strand of her wavy red hair, wondering if she was going to be able to hold off with the water works for much longer.

Teddy turned back, she was speaking to him. "Salem." He didn't say much else, he couldn't risk making her mad again. He fidgeted, shuffling his feet and running his hands through his hair, while he waited for her to talk again. He wasn't usually this quiet but this was a delicate situation. Normally he would be joking around and maybe flirting but he thought it best to not even try with Angela.

She looked at her hands and nodded to his response. It was really a strange situation, she couldn't really think strait anymore. she turned to face him, to see what he looked like. He had changed, grown up a little bit. He was still cute. Angela looked down at her feet, the shiny button that said 'I live in my own little world, but, don't worry, they know me there.' She smiled lightly at him. "Did you like it?" She asked.

Teddy chuckled and shook his head. "No way." He smiled as she finally found the courage to look at him. "I like your hair by the way." He ran his hand through his hair again. It was a nervous habit he had picked up in the new school. She looked cool with red hair. IT suited her, so did the attitude she seemed to have picked up. If there was a good thing about what he had done it seemed to strengthen her, stop her letting people walk all over her.`

She smiled a little bit at him. She had never been to America, of the many countries she had been to; it was probably one of the few. She leaned against the wall and looked at him, shaking her hood off. Her red waves darted back and fourth, held still by the mounds of hairspray she had to use to make her hair look nice. Or, to keep it from eating her face. "Thanks. I'd say the same, but, you still have that lame a$s hair cut." She giggled. Like in the past, it didn't take much for Teddy to get Angela in a better mod. She looked him in the eyes; she couldn't resist his puppy eyes.

Teddy laughed. "Hey, it's grown." He ran his hand through his hair again. IT was still just spikey and out of control really but now it almost fell into his eyes a bit. It was getting quite long now he thought about it. He leant against the wall, she obviously wasn't that mad at him. She was still quite pretty, he always remembered she was pretty, no matter how annoyed he was with her at the time.

She laughed slightly and looked at her feet, pushing off the wall a little bit. She stood up strait, her arms now crossed in front of her. the sleeves on her jacket were too big for her, it was obvious as they came past her fingertips. She smiled a half smile, it was closer to a smirk though. Her bright aqua eyes traced his features again, still the same pale boy. "Did you get kicked out?" She asked with a joking tone.

Teddy laughed. "Not quite, almost though. Got in a few fights and Dad said I could come back here if I behaved myself." He shrugged and directed his own sapphire eyes back to her aqua ones. Her eyes were about a shade lighter than his. It was odd, even though he knew she had been through so much, her eyes always made her seem innocent and in need of a protector. It was her eyes that made him torment her, he had wondered how someone who looked like that could cheat and lie so easily, even if it wasn'tso easy for her to do it. "I probably would've been if I hadn't left."

She giggled a little bit and stared at him. She loved his eyes, the blue color reminded her of the ocean, but they were cute in the puppy way. She couldn't resist them, they had gotten her in trouble so many times. "Well, just watch yourself here. Your normal punching bags might fight back." She winked at him with a bigger grin. "I'm sorry, for... snapping. You have to look through my eyes though." She said.

Teddy chuckled. "I'm hoping I won't have to get punching bags here any more. I'm trying to control the @$$hole side of me for the moment." He sighed and his hand flew to his head again. There was really no point in brushing it anymore, it just got messed up anyway. He smiled a small smile, one the spoke of regret. "It's okay, you got every right to be annoyed at me."

She took a few steps closer, so they weren't so far apart. She was prepared if this was just a charade, but, she knew deep down it wasn't. He was nice again, like the day that she meant him. "Okay then, why didn't you go to Durmstrang, I heard a rumor that's where you were heading." She said, curiosity overcoming her.

Teddy chuckled and quoted his mother's thoughts on him attending that school. "Right, a boy as easily angered and violent as I was should be put in a school of dark magic. I think that would've been the worst think I could've done." He had protested greatly to Beauxbatons and there was a lot of good influences here. His cousins, Angela, Immy. Teddy hadn't thought abut Immy in a while and when he did he no longer felt the warm fuzzy feeling in his torso that he had before. It was like he had finally gotten over the Gryffindor.

She smiled and giggled a little bit. She felt that feeling again, those same butterflies turning into millions and billions of themselves. That's what had gotten her in trouble in the first place. She really didn't know how to deny them. She grinned at him and sighed. "Well, you know... Did you know I have a baby at home now?" She asked, not realizing how it might have sounded. It was Sarah's, not really hers.

Teddy looked up. "No, I assume not yours?" He really hoped not, that would be very awkward and, he was sure, illegal. That reminded him of his mothers pregnancy, something he really didn't like thinking of really. It was one thing to know our parents had done that sort of thing but it was another to be reminded by the huge belly she had whenever he saw her. His hand went through his hair, again, it happened so often he didn't even notice he was doing it any more.

She giggled and shook her head. "It's Sarah and Kari's baby actually." She smiled. But, sadness overcame her. She remembered what the doctors told her, what the doctors had told her, what Sarah's last words were. She looked at her boots again, she felt the sting of familiar tears again. It was too hard to her to hold these tears back though. One fell off of her cheek, and onto the leather. The dust that had gotten on her boots cleared away, a dark spot of the original color replacing it. She didn't want to look up. "Kari had a spasm when Sarah went in. They died together." She said, explaining to him why she had the baby.

Teddy noticed the tear that slid down her face and fell to her boots. "Hey, come here." He held out his arm, inviting her in for a hug. He remembered a time in the past where he had done the same. Hugged Angela to help comfort her. He had to wonder how she trusted so easily. She had trusted him in the beginning, then again after he had cracked her ribs and she was trusting him again now after he had ruined her relationship completely because he was offended. He stroked her back in a circular motion and made soft shushing noises, the same thing that had calmed her before hand.

Angela hesitated and just looked at him, the watering of her eyes made them sparkle. She knew she needed it. She went into his arms willingly, and then cried into his chest. She wrapped her arms around his back. "Thank you." She muttered into his shirt. She hated crying, she hated letting people see how weak she was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back