Had a nice day, until YOU.

Danielle Warbeck

OOC First Name
James {Main}
Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4"
Danielle sat quietly, reading her book on a bench. The sun was shining overhead, making it easy to read. She did this quite often, sitting out at the gardens, craking a book open, studying, hanging out with friends, or just sit and self-reflect. Daniele day sometimes reflected on the weather; Sunny Days are usually great days, though cloudy, rainy day are little less happy. She remembered a sill song she used to sing:

"The clouds are looking ominious,
Its probably gonna rain on us!"

Danielle giggled at the memory, and how she used to annoy her whole family. she leaned forward and plucked a rose, fastened it in her hair and began reading again. Eventually, she realized it was to sunny out to just stay put. She began slowly walking through the gardens, enjoying life. Danielle was pretty happy.

OOCOut of Character:
so lameeeee sorry :unsure:

OOCOut of Character:
It's okay :r

Annalie Darkhart was venturing outdoors, a rare event for the girl who loathed the Hogwarts grounds with a passion. But then agian she loathed a lot of things with a passion, Hufflepuffs, flowers, Professor Blaze, school, she could go on for forever and a day. The school had provided her with many things to loathe which in turn blackened her mood to something beyond what she was normally used to. The Ravenclaw felt like kicking something or someone, peferably Blaze but she didn't feel like dicing with a professor again and hence the reason she was outside. Many people ventured outside on such a fine day and that gave Annalie plenty of potential victims to release her anger out on. Walking across the great lawn she headed towards the gardens the perfect hide out for people to wander around alone. Annalie didn't have the resources to take on a group so singling out people worked best. Spotting a girl ahead she hurried to catch up with her. Falling into step with her the brunette smirked, "Hey fatty!" she muttered at the other girl no doubt bringing an abrupt halt to the fine day the girl was having, and to think Annalie was just begining.

Today was beautiful day, infact anyday can be beautiful until a random girl comes up and calls you fat. Danielle stopped in her tracks for a split second, but swiftly kept walkiing, pretending like it didn't phase her. Itdid though. "I know. Don't I need to lose some weight?" She said, rubbing her stomach. Danielle was skinny, but she certainly didn't feel it. she also felt ugly. Unwanted. Worthless...but how did this random girl know all this? Bullies do their research. "Who are you?" Danielle snapped, not even looking at the girl. Her tone was cold as ice. Infact, she was surprised she didn't throw up icicles. She wish she did though, to whack this girl over the head. Suddenly Danielle began to boil with anger. How. dare. this random girl come up and call her a name she didn't know Danielle, she had no right. Danielle put on a fake smile and began to jog. hopefully the girl would stop.

Annalie sniggered quietly to herself, to the untrained eye she wouldn't have noticed the split second hesitation but the Ravenclaw knew how to look for the signs of how what she said affected people. A handy skill, she always knew when and how to proceed. "Yeah, you really do need to lose some weight; I'm surprised you found a uniform that fits, or hardly fits in your case." She said her voice deadly serious, no hint of joking present. Rolling her eyes, she lengthened her strides to keep up with the girl, "Why would I tell you who I am Danielle? I’m not stupid, you're just a worthless little girl, so you don't need to know who I am, just know that I know a lot about you and it's not too pretty." She mocked. Annalie was used to keeping up with her ex sister Aimee and found it easy to break into a jog and follow after Danielle. She didn't want to miss such a great opportunity, "Running isn't going to make you lose any weight sweetie you are too far gone for that."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back