Had A Bad Day.

Chloe glared at Link as he kissed her on the cheek. He had a habit of disappearing and then reappearing in the strangest places. It was really beginning to annoy her. She couldn't believe her ears as he referred to her as his darling Chloe. As if. "I certainly do not miss you. I was having a rather nice time with Leo and without you." she told him in a haughty voice. Never would she let him see that she did care for him. Chloe smacked Link's hand as he brushed it across her face. He was spoiling all her fun. If she didn't know any better, she would think that he was jealous. Chloe noticed the way he looked at her as if she were a piece of meat. "You know better than to think I would stalk you." she said, her tone implying the obvious distaste for him. "Leo, Riley...this is Link." she said, annoyance in her tone.

Riley glanced at the boy who had decided to join them, he then looked at Leo to see if he kew him. When he looked back to Chloe he smiled a bit. "Hello Link, what brings you here then. I know its nothing to do with me but by the sounds of it Chloe doesnt want to see you." He diddn't no weather to be nice or not judging by Chloe's tone it sounded to Riley like she diddn't want him here but you can never tell.

Leo gave a fake smile at the boy. Who was he? And why didn't Chloe want him here?

"Hey...Link...what are you doing here? No offence but doesn't sound like Chloe really wants you here...and we're just about to go dancing, so we'll see you around okay? Bye." Leo turned to Riley and Chloe. "Come on guys, lets go."

Leo began to walk away slowly, giving Riley and Chloe a chance to follow him.

Link pressed his palm against his chest; dramatize so well that he was hurt by what Chloe words. “Tusk that really hurts.” His lips spoke otherwise amused by her action. Taking a quick glance towards the two blockheads, who thought their words would affect him, just brought greater amusement to his facial expression. Luckily today he felt blest, he didn’t so much pay much attention to them, as he convert his gaze back to Chloe. “A word if you may.” He said looking towards the right, his hand motion as he requests to have a private conversation only with Chloe. “Just for the sake of your two friends here.” He looks back at them, still he had the glint in his eyes but his lips were pressed together, waiting for them to even say anything to Link.

Riley scowled at the boy then reached to his back pocket so that his wand was in his hand just in case this muppet went too far. He scifted his gaze to Chloe, Leo sure knew how to pick them. " Leo i dont think that we are wanted here, let them speak between themselves."He grabbed Leo's arm and dragged his away. His hand was still on his wand and he was ready to pounce at anytime.

Leo looked over towards Link and gave him a nasty look. He followed Riley as he got dragged away by him. "Don't let him fool you Chloe." Leo warned her, he knew that this, 'Link,' was gonna be trouble.

Chloe was about to follow Leo when Link spoke again. She rolled her eyes as Riley pulled Leo away. She shook her head. "Wait..." she called looking over her shoulder. "I want to go dancing with you." she told Leo and Riley. Chloe turned back to Link. "Seems like I'm the one walking away from you this time." she told him with a smirk before walking to Leo's side. Chloe took Leo's hand. "I'm coming with you." she said confidently.

BURN! Link let out a chuckle at how easily she thought she was toying with his mind. He watched her depart from his site, still playing the victim to their little game. Taking out cig from his pocket, he lit it simply with a metallic lighter. The flame would flicker, causing the cigarettes to light, taking a few drag as he contemplated his next move. He could continue this game till he got what he wanted, but by the looks of it, Chloe had other business in mind. Link smirked, taking a drag of the cigs, before turning around heading to were he originally plan in the first place. He still had to meet up with his new associates, its bad company when you kept them waiting.

As Chloe took Leo's hand, he gave it a quick squeeze and smiled at her.

"Come On Then Lets Go Dancing." Leo then gave Riley a cheeky shove forwards, then ran forwards with Chloe, as he was still holding her hand.

He wasn't sure what was happening with Link, but he certaintly didn't want him to be around himself, Riley, Or Chloe any longer.

Chloe grinned at Leo as he squeezed her hand. She had a good feeling about this boy. He seemed much nicer than Link, who had a tendency of disappearing on her. Chloe laughed as they ran through the streets. They paused momentarily at her hotel so that she could change into a flattering glittery, gold dress with high black heels. She really was a sight to see. "Are we ready to dance then?" she asked with a bright smile on her face.

((Should we start a new topic?))

Leo's face brightened up as Chloe appeared in her 'dancing clothes.' 'She looks amazing.' Leo thought to himself, whilst taking the oppurtunity to look at Chloe, and what seemed to be, a perfect figure.

Leo smiled then took hold of Chloe's hand again and smiled at her as the 3 of them began to walk. "You look...great...come on...let's dance the night away..." Leo looked at Chloe then smiled and giggled slightly

(We can change topic if you want.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back