Had A Bad Day.

Leo Shephard

Leo walked through the breezy harbour and sat on the bench that was nearby. He put his head in his hands, and closed his eyes, while he thought about what had just happened...His jacket was hung over his arm, but as the breeze grew stronger, he put his jacket on, and did it up, before putting his head back in his hands.

He could feel a tear just about to fall from his eyes, when someone gently tapped him on the shoulder...

Chloe Livingstone had only been here once before and that time it had been on vacation with her father. Today, she was here on her own accord. She was here to walk in a runway show for a muggle designer. Normally, she kept to the muggle world but she had really enjoyed the Harbor here. So, she had rented the best room at the Leaky Cauldron.

Chloe had a day to herself before the fashion show tomorrow. She dressed in a green dress and black shoes, appropriate for the warmer weather. The streets were fairly vacant and she grew bored. She spotted a bench with a boy, around her age, sitting down. His face was in his hands. Chloe tapped him gently on the shoulder. "Mind if I join you?" she asked.

Leo looked up when the girl spoke. He put on a brave face and smiled.

"Yeah sure, have a seat." He said softly, then moved along a bit so she could sit down.

"Oh...urm...I'm Leo...nice to meet you." Leo held out his hand to the girl.

"So, you okay?"

Chloe smiled brightly as he said she could sit down. Maybe this boy could cure her boredom.
"Thanks. Nice to meet you Leo. I'm Chloe. Chloe Livingstone." she said, shaking his extended hand.
She tilted her head to the side as he asked her if she was okay. Chloe nodded her head. "Yes. I'm alright just bored. How are you?" she asked. The boy looked slightly upset.

Leo smiled as she shook his hand.

"Well, it's nice to meet you Chloe." Leo was hoping that maybe Chloe could brighten his mood, and maybe make his life better at this very moment.

"And...Yeah...Yeah...I'm ok I suppose..." Leo scratched his head as he spoke to Chloe, whilst partly re-assuring himself that he was gonna be okay.

"So uh, are you local, your face doesnt seem familiar?" Leo smiled at Chloe, she had a lovely smile, and it cheered Leo up.

Chloe thought it sounded more like he was trying to convince himself that he was alright than just telling her.
She thought he was acting a little odd but he was handsome so she ignored it.
Chloe laughed as he asked her if she was local. She shook her head. She was halfway around the world from her home.
"No, actually I'm from New York City in the States." Chloe answered with an amused look on her face. "Are you from around here?" she asked, thinking he must be.

Leo sat up for the first time in there conversation and put his arm on the back of the bench.

He smiled, "Yeah, I only live a few minutes away...I've lived there all my life...but New York, wow that's awesome...I've been there a couple of times...it's a good place...hot...so what are you doing all the way out here..." Leo laughed slightly..."Not that I'm complaining...it's great meeting you." Leo looked at Chloe and smiled.

Chloe shifted her weight so that she was angled towards him. Her blue eyes met his with interest.
"Well I sort of model in the muggle world. Its a new thing but I'm here for a fashion show." she said with a smile on her face.
Chloe had always had people taking her picture because of her famous family. It was fun to do it professionally now though.
"Do you like living here?" she asked, getting back to him.

Leo smiled, "Yeah, I love living here...it's great most of the time..." Leo thought about what had just happened before he had met Chloe, but tried to blank it out, and continued the conversation. He then looked at Chloe, who's smile and eyes, instantly put a smile back on his face.

"But, wow, modelling...I can see you as a model...I might have to come and watch you some time..." Leo smiled again and winked at Michelle cheekily.

Chloe liked the smile that came to Leo's face as he looked at her. She nodded her head.
"Well what is there to do around here?" she asked curiously.
Chloe laughed as Leo winked at her. Her day was getting better as it went along. Certainly she wasn't bored anymore.
"I'll save you a seat at any show you like." she replied flirtatiously.

Leo laughed, "Well, I mostly just hang around, but there's shops everywhere you look...and loads of pubs and restaurants...and just little cafe's really."

Leo looked Chloe in the eyes and smiled as she said that she would save him a seat at any show.

Leo gave a flirty but cheeky smile, "Well, I'm sure you'd keep my seat nice and warm for me...so apart from the modelling...what else are you into?"

Chloe looked around her. There were quite a few shops that appeared as if they would have all sorts of things she would like to buy. She made a mental note to check those shops out later.
Chloe looked back at Leo with a dazzling smile. She laughed slightly at his comment before winking. "You know I would." she said.
At his question, she shrugged her shoulders. "I like shopping, partying with my friends, typical stuff. Though I do like to read, and study magic with my father, though most of the time I have to teach myself. He's a pretty busy man." she answered. Her father was always busy continuing to build his hotel empire. "What about you?" she asked with a smile, trying not to think about her dad.

Leo looked at Chloe and smiled..."What me? Oh...You Know...I just hang around, go home to see my family for meals, and sleep, and to see how they're doing, but that's pretty much it really...Boring old Leo..." Leo then looked up and sighed. "But I suppose, all this hanging around has just been made worth-while if it means that I have made a new friend." Leo smiled at Chloe, and then paused and thought for a few seconds.

"So, what does your father do then? If he is soooo busy." Leo smiled at Chloe and laughed.

Chloe smirked at Leo's comment. She thought that today was definitely worth her time. She had spent too much time dwelling over a certain boy. Chloe needed a bit of fun and excitement in her life and perhaps Leo would be willing to help her out. Chloe turned her deep blue eyes to meet his. She smiled flirtatiously. "I would say that hanging around has definitely been worth your while today." she said in a smooth voice.

As he asked her a question, she sighed internally. Soon, all her fun and games would be over if he recognized her family. Chloe never let anything but a charming smile cross her face as she answered. "My father owns hotels, pretty much all over the world in the best cities. Well, they are muggle hotels. His business keeps him busy most of the time." she said, wondering if this boy would now recognize her or her parents.

Leo looked back into Chloe's eyes as she looked into his, she had really cheered him up, and had made the rest of Leo's day finally seem worth while. He smiled at Chloe as he thought about this, "Yeah, it really has...believe me..."

Leo felt quite rude when he wasnt surprised that her father seemed to have a well payed job, but that didn't change his good views on Chloe...not one bit, and it never would. "Aw Cool, well I hope you dont mind me saying, but he seems quite urm...rich? It must be great, being in a family like that, and thanks for the chat...you've actually made my day...compared to what it was before." Leo smiled at Chloe once again.

"So, do you want to go somewhere...there's no point in sitting here all day is there?" Leo laughed a little.

Riley walked steadily through Obsidian. He was whistling his favorite song while he walked. He was very happy at the moment.As he turned a corner he spotted somone familiar. He smiled and walked over to him abd tapped him on the back. "Heya Leo how have you been my main man in a van." He looked over at the girl who was keeping him company. "Hello, im Riley, nice to meet you. I diddnt think that Leo have such beautiful friends." He gave her a smiled and waited for the hand shake

Leo looked round as he was tapped on the shoulder, and smiled as he saw who it was. "Riley, mate it's been ages." Leo stood up and gave Riley a high five thing and a man hug, then sat back down next to Chloe, and smiled at her. "Oh, Chloe this is Riley, Riley, Chloe...and yeah mate, she is pretty beautiful." Leo laughed cheekily, then looked back at Chloe and gave her a wink, in attempt to let her know that he was genuinly telling the truth about her being beautiful.

He smiled then looked at Chloe. "Irs a nice name by the way." He looked back at Leo and smiled. "So how have you been then, not got in anymore trouble because i carnt be bothered to save you or a fifth time." He looked back at Chloe. "Im not even joking eigher littually 4 times i have saved his skin." He chuckled slightly then sat next to Leo then ruffled his hair playfully. "Mate sorry i thought that you needed to come off that high that you seemed to be on." He looked at Chloe. "So ar you Leo's girlfriend because i diddnt think he ever had one, i thought he was more of a love them then leave them." He turned to Leo and smiled. "Well good on you she is a looker and a half."

Leo laughed, then looked at Chloe re-assuringly, and then he turned back to Riley. "Mate, she isnt my girl friend...we were just chatting...but just for the record, I aint the love them then leave them sort of guy...and no, you won't have to save my skin again...Not this time round anyway..." Leo turned back to Chloe and smiled, but was aiming his speech at Riley. "But Chloe is lovely, and she's really cheered me up...so um if you wouldnt mind mate, we were just about to go somewhere..." Leo said, trying to hint towards Riley, that he had timed his appearance really badly.

Riley laughed at Leo and stood up. "Well so was i and thought that maybe both of you could come. I was just going to the melody. You a bit of daning, drink and a lot af fun." He smiled at the both of them. "So what do you say, i mean if you have had a bad day then what a good way to unwind." He held out his hand for Chloe to help her up as Leo was still sat down.

Leo smiled. "That sounds like a great idea mate, I'm sure Chloe here's a great dancer..." Leo then gave a friendly, but cheeky wink at Chloe.

"What dya think Chloe?" He smiled.

Chloe was about to reply to Leo's comments when another boy came up to the bench. He seemed to know Leo quite well. He was introduced as Riley. Chloe gave him a pretty smile. "It's a pleasure to meet you Riley." she said with a smirk. The two boys joked back in forth with each other and it was hard for her to keep up with the conversation. She was pleased with all the compliments she was getting from the two boys. A smile remained on her face. The pair seemed like they were close friends. Chloe watched them with an amused look on her face.

When the subject of dancing came up, Chloe's eyes lit up with excitement. She was great at dancing and it was something she did quite often back home. Chloe smirked at Riley as he put his hand out for her. She placed her small, soft fingers in his hand as she stood up. "I would love to go dancing with you boys." she said smiling warmly at Leo and Riley. "I would just like change into something more appropriate first." she said with a wink to Leo.

Residing between obsidian harbour and London back and fourth for the past few weeks was basically Link agenda. He was so caught up with handling with associates down here and up north, he didn't realise what he was doing wasn't so healthy, at least for someone at his age. Somedays he went nights without sleeping, apparate and walking just to make his illegal business went unnoticed. Hey he had to survive somehow, what other way was he going to meet the needs to living. At least he did it in a more professional state of manner, he wasn't like other slobs who got caught the first time around, not like his careless associates Alaian. Link sighed, he was lucky the substance Alaian gave him, well most of the time was pure and lethal. Link knew he could count on him, Alaian counted on Link for protecting. Business was business.

It was late in the afternoon when Link was on another run, to meet someone new. Alaian referred him to Link, usually he wasn't keen on new associates. Alaian had describe his quainty at its best. It was when Link had looked up noticing a few youths of his own age, did he notice Chloe Livingstone. He had to stop for this, a twisted smile curling the corner of his lip, as he watched her for a few minutes. The two unknown persona she was with seem to have either been flirting with Chloe or just rambling on probably about the stupid weather. Yup that's New Zealander alright. Sauntering forward with his hands to his pocket he spoke cleary his voice cold but settle, looking at the three. "Well look who's here." he smirked, his tongue rolling at the corner of his inner cheek. All he could do was imagine, yes imagine her the last time he he left her in New York. Wanting.

Chloe would have known that familiar voice without looking at its owner. She turned her head, only to confirm that it was indeed Link speaking. This boy had been on her thoughts quite often as of late but like hell if she was going to let him know that. Chloe turned her nose up at him. "What are you doing here?" she asked him, her voice cold.

"I should ask you the same thing Ms. Livingstone." he chuckle leaning to press his lip casually against her cheek. He did that for many reason, one of them was to get a laugh at the ones presented before him at the moment. "What you don't miss me? Aww come on now." he taunted just a little as he stood back. "You know you miss me my darling Chloe." he brushed a hand across her face slowly than retreat back still. "Been around as always, I did tell you that I travel to New Zealand as well." he study her appreance, his grey optics linger up and down her form. "Some reason I feel like your stalking me." he said with amusement laughing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back