Gwah! Oh, whoops!

Liam Fallon

Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker.
Liam wobbled across the Great Lawn, he was carrying several of his books, planning on spending the nice day outside. He slipped and slid on the grass on his way across the Great Lawn. Do my shoes have NO grip?! Liam thought to himself, the panic rising in his chest. Unfortunately due to all the books he was carrying he wasn't paying much attention to his feet and where they were going so eventually he was going down a bit of a slope.

Liam's feet eventually caught on something, which sent him in the air, books flew in every direction. Liam toppled down the rest of the slope just glancing at what he had tripped on for a second, it seemed to be a person, with books covering his body now, seeing as Liam dropped them on him during his fall. He landed with a thud on the soft ground and groaned. "Ow.. Damn, that hurt." He said, laying back onto the grass, forgetting about his books and the person he tripped on.

Robbie had been studying outside on the Great Lawn, he preferred to be alone, bad things usually happened when he was with other people. Robbie wasn't usually one for sociailising and he knew that when he did he would get some new friends, but he didn't care about anything like that. Robbie would spend time with somebody if they found him and said Hello, but that didn't happen much to him. Robbie didn't have many friends, and he was fine with that.

He remember the last time he had been outside with somebody, he had been with somebody out in the Forest, a Slytherin and another Hufflepuff, the Slytherin girl had been distraught over her break up with somebody. Robbie sighed at the thought, and didn't have much time to think about it for somebody had just tripped over him. Robbie looked up, about to give him a piece of his mind,"Watch where yo-" He started, then stopped when his normal shy demeanour took over.

Liam sat up from where he had landed, shaking his head he rubbed the back of his head. "Oh man.." Liam spoke to himself, before remembering the person he had tripped over. He whipped his head back towards the person only to hurt himself again. Liam shook his head from the pain and looked to the boy. "Hey!" Liam shouted to the person, before getting up, wobbly. "Are you alright? I tripped over you and well, yeah." Liam rambled, picking up some of his books.

Robbie turned to the boy when he said something to him, and sighed deeply. This boy seemed nice enough, but he also seemed to be a little thick. I mean, why say that you tripped over the person? It didn't make sense at all. Robbie wasn't usually one to judge, but sometimes he just liked to think about what the person was doing, and try to judge what kind of person they were.

Robbie turned on the spot, and sighed again, he didn't care much for this boy, so he wouldn't say all that much to him. He knew that people who introduced themselves straight away only turned out to be teased at a later date. He didn't like being teased, it only confirmed his fears that he didn't belong in this place. Who would want to be friends with somebody such as Robbie? He barely even managed to get out a sentence sometimes.

Robbie turned to the boy again, starting to relax around these people that was with. He didn't know who this person was, and he didn't care. If he wanted to introduce himself, then he would do it at his own leisure, and Robbie wouldn't ask. If he wanted to know Robbie's name, then he would ask as well. Robbie put on a fake smile, "Yeah, I'm fine. I wish you had been more careful though." Robbie said, his voice low.

Liam picked up another book from the ground, making the pile a bit more bigger. He felt the boy look at him and turned his head a little to the boy when he had sighed. He raised his eyebrow before turning his attention back onto the books, seemed to him he obviously didn't want to talk to him so he continued to pick up the books. The faster he did this it would probably be better, he could get back to his studying.

Liam turned his head to the boy again as he turned to pick up another book, and set it on top of the pile, feeling a bit wobbly he reached for the last book and set it on top, watching him turn back around then grinned a little to what he had to say. "I was trying to be careful, with all my books however it is quite hard to keep up with standing, balancing, and watching out for people." He finished with a nod. "Oh, and my name is Liam. Nice to meet you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back