OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Straight 14 Inch Sturdy Alder Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Molly practically brought her cat with her almost everywhere she went, aside from classes and eating times. She loved her cat dearly and always felt bad about leaving Gumdrop behind. Today she had decided to bring her beloved cat into the student lounge. The cat was perched on her leg, as she pet her adorable cat.

Even though Kiara still got lost a lost, the student lounge was one place she now managed to find her way to rather easily. Walking into the room she was immediately distracted by a girl with a cat, sitting down on a chair closeby and quietly watching the cat.

Molly looked up when she noticed an unfamiliar girl walk into the student lounge. "Hi! What's your name? This is Gumdrop! My cat!" Molly says with giggles.

Kiara was a little thrown off when the girl spoke to her but managed a smile anyways. “I’m Kiara.” She introduced herself. “Gumdrop is adorable! Can I pet him? Or.. her?

Molly giggled and nodded in agreement. "She is, isn't she?" Molly says with a big smile. "Oh yeah! You can totally pet her. She's really nice I promise" Molly says with an encouraging smile.

Kiara nodded in response, happily jumping over to sit down next to the other girl. She carefully reached out to pet the cat, smiling as she did. "She's so soft! Almost like my pygmy puff."

Molly giggled. "She is quite soft! Very fluffy!" Molly says with a nod. She watched the younger girl pet her cat. "Oh! That's cute. What's your pygmy puff's name?"

Her name’s Lilo, she’s the fluffiest pygmy puff ever!” Kiara grinned. Gumdrop came pretty close though and she wasn’t even a pygmy puff.

"Lilo is a cute name! I'd love to meet your pygmy puff one day!" Molly says with a giggle, as she looked at the young girl. "My name is Molly by the way! What's yours?"

Kiara beamed when the girl liked her Pygmy Puff's name. "Thanks! I have her with me a lot, so I'm sure you will." She said assuringly. "I'm Kiara."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back