Guess who's baaack!!!

Alyss Summers

OOC First Name
Mel aka Melissa
</COLOR>
THAT'S RIGHT!!! I'M BAAACK!!!!!!!
<i>
</i>

Hey HNZ!!! :woot: So uni has sort of calmed down, and because I'm always seeing Teigan on HNZ...

especially during class :p

Though none of you saw that of course... :r

So, I thought I'd come back to HNZ!!! :party: :woot: :wub: :party: :woot: :wub:

As you all may be able to tell, I'm a little bit excited :r

<COLOR color="#9664C8">So I'm back! (Hopefully for good), but at the moment, so I can stay active, and not be overwhelmed, I'll mainly be roleplaying as Alyss and Sarah for now. If you really want to roleplay with one of my other characters, shoot me with a PM, and we'll see what we can work out :) But for now just those two characters. And also, if you currently have a RP with me, or we were planning something, or you just want to RP, please send me a PM as well! I have a really bad memory, and I've definitely forgotten by now since it's been so long since I've been on.

So if you made it past all my rambling, firstly, I congratulate you :r And secondly, I'm baaack!!! :D

I'm so excited to be back!!! I've missed you all!!! (Ask Teigan, I tell her every day I wanted to come back to HNZ, and so I decided that today was going to be the day!) :D

:wub: you all so much!!!

~Love Mel~

I have to add that she only came back coz of me. You are all welcome!

And maybe because she missed you.

Mel!!! :hug: :party: Welcome back! Glad uni's settling down, and yay Teigan for being so persuasive? :r xD

Look forward to seeing you around again. Maybe we could RP some time ^_^

Welcome back! ^_^

Yay! Welcome back Mel! ^_^

Mel!!! Welcome back!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back