Guess What

Pearl Firn

OOC First Name
Sammy
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Pearl was sitting in her living room trying to concentrate on the book she was reading but it was impossible because of the pain she kept feeling. It's about freaking time, this kids been in me a week longer then scheduled she thought sarcastically. Pearl just wanted this whole process over and done with, but unfortunately if she went to the hospital now she would be sitting there for millions of hours, an experience she had went through with Arisa.

About an hour later Pearl decided it was time to go to the hospital, so she could get some drugs. Pearl grabbed her bag and went to go find Ryan, "Ryan, come on! Time to go to the hospital!" she called out going to stand at the door instead of looking through the whole house looking for him.

"Now you say something? Geez I was hoping you'd say something sooner!" Ryan got himself ready as fast as possible. This would be his first child...his first time helping someone else out with their child. After grabbing the keys and meeting with Pearl downstairs, Ryan headed out the door to start the car. Ryan waited until Pearl was done locking up the house. He got out of the car once Pearl got closer. He opened the door for her. It was the least he could do now. He had to make her feel extraordinarily happy before the "time' came.

Pearl rolled her eyes at Ryan while he walked to the car, "Where the hell are you going? Cause I'm going to St. Mungo's" she stated. He thinks were going to a muggle hospital? Like hell we are! she thought to herself, she was just about to make a witty remark when another contraction hit her, Okay ouch" she said once it was done, "Come on, lets go" she said before apprating to to Obsidian Harbour.
Hours Later​

Pearl walked into her house carrying her baby Christopher Benjimen Remus Firn. Her blue eyes watered as she looked down at her sleeping baby boy. Chris looked so much like his father, yet nothing like him. Pearl went and sat down in the babies room and looked around. Today was supposed to be one of the happiest of her life but she was so upset she couldn't go five minutes with out crying.

Although Ryan wasn't the one who went through all the pain of having Chris, Ryan was wasted. He felt as if all his energy had been depleted from him. After bringing Chris home he noticed that Pearl still wasn't her old self. Something was wrong. He could see that deep in her eyes, something was troubling her. He walked over to take Chris out of Pearl's hand and put him in his crib.

He turned around to face Pearl.
"Pearl what's wrong? You should be happy. You just had a child."

Pearl looked up as Chris was taken away from her although it took her a few seconds to realize Ryan was talking to her, "Nothings wrong Ryan, I'm very happy" she said quietly. Pearl stood up and went to go get Chris again and snuggled him close to her. I can't be a good mother to him, Christopher deserves so much better, and so does Arisa and Megumi. I'm not meant to be a mother she thought as she began crying again.

Ryan watched as Pearl went to grab Chris once more. Ryan could see that she was lying. Pearl must have been thinking of something really upsetting because after looking Chris for about 5 seconds, she started to cry again.

"Pearl...you have to talk. You can't keep what you're thinking bottled in. You're making me worry about you too much. Christoper is probably thinking the same...even though he's a baby."

"Nothings wrong with me Ryan so mind your own damned business!" Pearl yelled. She hadn't realized just how loud until the infant in her arms started screaming, "Oh poop" she hissed beginning to rock Christopher back and forth. I'm a horrible mother she thought once again while walking around the room, "Shhh, its okay baby its okay, mommies sorry" she cooed at him. No matter what she did Chris wouldn't stop crying though. "I want my mommy" she said quietly to herself.

"There is only one way to fix this." Ryan thought. He left Pearl to Chris. She needed to make up for what she just did even though it was an accident. Ryan walked down into the kitchen and picked up the phone from the receiver and called Hope. She was the only person at the moment that could talk sense or help out Pearl.

The other end of the line was ringing. Sadly Ryan got to the machine and started to talk hoping that Hope would be there.
"Hope its me Ryan. If you're there please pick up. Pearl needs help and my help isn't enough right now."'

Hope and Dustin were just getting in from shopping because they had heard Pearl went into labor and wanted to pick something up for the baby. Hope went to go check the messages and got one from Ryan saying Pearl needed help. "Dustin I'll be home later, Pearl needs help" sh e called out before walking out of the house and apprating to Pearls. Hope walked in and headed straight for the room where she heard a baby crying, but Pearl wasn't there, just Chris in his crib, "poop, Ryan go find Pearl" Hope yelled before picking up Chris and attempting to stop his crying.

Ryan was so lost in this confusion. He had no idea what was going through Pearl's head. Ryan had to find her before it was too late. He quickly ran outside frantically looking around for any sign. "Where in the world could she have gone?" Ryan thought of possibly on place that Pearl would be at; the bus stop. Ryan ran as fast as he could to see if what he thought was true. He would hope a well that everything was okay and that Pearl didn't do anything extreme.

While Ryan had left the room Pearl had put the still crying baby in his crib and walked silently out of the house. I can't do this she kept thinking. Pearl had walked to the bus stop at the end of the street not sure what she was going to do, she only had wizard money after all I'll deal with that later she thought. Pearl turned around when she heard someone running up behind her, it was Ryan. She didn't want to go back with him, but she couldn't run away, she was exhausted and knew Ryan was much faster then her anyways.

"Pearl...*huff* you need to come back." Ryan was completely out of breath.
"Look...I don't know what is going on but you can't keep what's in your mind locked up. Why did you run out the door like that?" Ryan was so lost with Pearl right now. "Why is she acting like this? I'm sure she's never done this before" "Pearl...please tell me." Ryan has his most sincere facial expression on. Ryan didn't want to have Pearl suffer anything as long as he was around.

Pearl just stood there looking at Ryan for a few minutes after he stopped talking I can't go back she kept thinking. Taking a shaky breath Pearl began talking, "Ryan I can't do this, I'm a horrible mother. I screwed up Arisa by staying with her father for so long, he then took my kids away from me, I'm thirty-five and still need a roommate to pay rent, I'm a healer and I couldn't even save my husband" in the months since Pearl had met Ryan not once had she talked about Remus, she didn't know why she would bring him up now, most of the time she tried not to think of him at all, it hurt her to much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back