Gryffindor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rose Love

Ok Rose is a first year gryffindor student and needs some more friends and maybe a mentor and a crush so anyone want to rp with her?

cool that would be great
anyone else for friendships or crushes?

I can offer Imogen as a friend. She's in the year above, but really nice and friendly and believes very strongly that Gryffindor is the best house which ever existed, so maybe friends?

Thanks that would be great

yeah a crush for her would be nice maybe a relationship

Okay cool, well would you like to start a topic now or wait till Y8 begins?

I give you my Ning here.
He could be a friend or even a best guy friend?

More about Ning:

He is a friendly person who will try to get a long with everyone. He tries to get along with everyone because he's naturally a good person. He wants friends with as many people as possible and get over his shyness and wants to be friends with people and will do almost anything to be liked. He loves to sit and think. He tries seeing the good in everyone and sometimes judges people based on first impression. He has a happy go lucky attitude and he tends to light up a room with his presence. Ning is extremely shy. He treats everyone with respect, unless they do something to cross him. He's got a bit of a short temper and he sometimes acts before he thinks. He tends to put other people before himself. He absolutely detests bullies because of his being bullied as a child do to his hardcore shyness.

Ning is also a smart person. He read lots of books growing up due to his wide abundance of free time. He's more book smart than street smart to put it lightly. He's not exactly the best student but he learns fast. He's very cunning. He will find a way to solve problems in the quickest way possible. He is active to an extent, not too much though.

Rubie could be a friend, or best friend? We could see how they get along if you want. She is really friendly and fun. She loves flying, and reading.

You could also be friends with Ryan, her twin, also in Gryffindor. He's really nice and fun as well. Loves quidditch, flying, quite mischevious, and can be a ladies man :p

Imogen Day i think i want to wait till school starts
Trixie Pompeii i think you would be a great friend for rose to
Ning yeah a guy friend would work she could come to you with question and you can be like a brother

Rubie you and your twin would be great

I think Antanasia can be Rose's friend.

Antanasia is a feisty young lady. She is is the kind of person who's got a very complex personality. Normally she's a very loving girl who's main goal in life is to have as much fun as possible. She enjoys kicking back and relaxing just as much as she enjoys getting up and moving around. She's a very loyal person who would give an arm and a leg for anyone she cares a lot about. She is also a very intelligent young lady when she applies herself to the task at hand. She's even tempered but if someone upsets her she has a tendency to take things too far.

As with everyone, Antanasia has some flaws. She has a tendency to be too trusting and she often gets too emotionally attached to specific people or things. Sometimes she can be a bit lazy (especially when it comes to hard work). And since she's pretty and knows it, she can seem a bit egoistic at times. She also has her own set of fears; the biggest of which is her fear of being left alone. She's also afraid that she'll find "the one" and end up getting her heart broken. She isn't necessarily evil but has been known to cause a bit of trouble.

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back