Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curved 14" Flexible Oak Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Yellow Rose for Harley Tsuji

Sam was no stranger to older students, she was quite observant when it came to her fellow school mates, even if she had never actually spoken to them herself or in person. Of course, there were still many students the young slytherin could not know, but that was normal, there were too many people for her to know everyone. She was in third year, after all. Maybe by the time she was in her seventh year, she would be able to greet people she passed in the corridors by name. Anyway, this Harley girl had sort of made a name for herself in the school and Sam hoped she would be in the great hall. Upon reaching the Gryffindor table, she searched the area for a recognisable face. Ah. There. Sam tapped the older girl on the shoulder when she reached her, and cleared her throat. "Um, Harley? I have a rose for you."

Harley had worried a bit about how she would feel, but she found she was actually having a pretty good Valentines day. She wasn't expecting any romantic roses, and that was a bit of a relief. Thinking about love today hadn't gone especially well for her in the past, and it felt good to be relaxed about the day. So when someone approached her with a rose she gave the girl a good-natured smile. "That's me!" She said happily, wondering who the rose could be from.

Sam smiled, relieved to know that the Gryffindor was friendly. She didn’t have doubts, but she knew better than to assume strangers were having a good day all the time. "It has a note, too! Here," she said, pulling out both items and showing them to Harley. "My name’s Sam, by the way," she said, for some reason finding it a lot easier to introduce herself and possibly have a small talk with Harley before they both went on with their day.​

Harley!!

You’re a great and wonderful friend. Have a nice Valentine’s day and save me a dance!!!

I love you!

Rose

Harley accepted the rose gratefully, grinning as she read its sweet message. There was no question, she'd definitely have to find Rose and tear it up with her at the dance tonight. Still smiling, she looked back up at the girl who had given her the rose. "Thanks, kid!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back