Gryffindor Practice III

Suddenly, a thought occurred to Bruin and before anyone could disband he called the group together. "Umm, I know that this is all a bit of a shock and that we will probably end up on a bunch of different teams, but how would people feel about a little scrimmage game against Slytherin? Just to see how we measure up."

Bruin knew that while they technically had two forfeit ties, that Gryffindor had certainly not been beaten by Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff. A strong game, even if it was an exhibition, against Slytherin would certainly put them in better shape for the seasons ahead. Besides, he'd like nothing better than to pound a few bludgers at some Slytherins right now. "I could talk to Slytherins Captain and try and set something up, maybe have one of the captains from Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw referee the game. What do you think?"

(OOC - Incidentally, I have already challenged Slytherin in a rather spirited exchange in the Three Broomsticks. I would appreciate any help I could get in backing up my rather harsh words towards Slytherin. We could set this up to play our over a few days and then use it for practice points, any takers?)

Kat listened as Bruin told them about the cancellation of house teams and felt very dissappointed. She knew that she would be assigned to another team, but that meant having to overcome her shyness once again and make friends with a whole new group of people.

At the request of a scrimage game against Slytherin Kat spoke up and said, "I'm game Bruin!" She liked her housemates and the thought of a practice game against another house teams sounded like fun.

Hilary was dissapointed about the teams, but still rather happy about the prospect of even just a practice game "I'm in Bruin!!"

(((Quidditch points are GOOD!!)))

(Thanks Kat, Kiera and Hilary. I'll check with Mark, Grande and Katie to see if we can round up at least one more. Slytherin has lost a couple of members as well, apparently Blake has left the site and Katrina is bowing out of Quidditch, but if we can get a game going I'd love to do it, both for points and personal reasons. I'll be in touch.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back