Gryffindor 1st Years

Andromeda smiled as he handed her a glass of lemonade, she drank it back quickly parched with the thirst. She hung her head a bit in shame as he told her how he'd hope that their next meeting would not be as a result of detention. She really wished she could promise him that much. She watched as he gathered up the machinery telling her she could go when she was done.

She drained the last dregs of the lemonade and was about to pass the glass back when she noticed he had walked to the shed to dispose of the machine. Andromeda ran after him.
"Willie!" she called as she caught up with him and handed him the glass, "thank you. For today I mean and the drink of course. I ... I'll try not to let you down".

She smiled and turned on her heel, Andromeda had felt good about the work she had done today. It had been hard and gruelling sure and goodness knows she had built up a sweat but it was also really good not to do everything with magic. She turned one last time before leaving the pitch, hoping she would bump into the groundskeeper again and soon. She gave a final wave before heading back to the school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back