Grounded for two weeks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abigail Lurken-Mckay

Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Spanish Cedar 14" Core of Werewolf fur and Phoenix feather.
Well I said and did somethings that weren't in my best interest in my guitar class today and now I'm grounded for two weeks. So I will have trouble getting online, of course I can go to the library but it will be difficult. So I'm sorry for those I have plots with, I will get online and post it will just be a struggle.

For these characters:
Alexis Richarde, Abigail Lurken-Mckay , Joceline Richarde, Jennifer Wilkonson, Professor Rosaline Jenane, etc.

Thanks for your patience,
Alexis R.

I have been getting online through the library and what not but now for reasons that aren't related to being grounded.

I need to think things through with my life, I've been spending far too much time on HNZ anyhow. Those of you that read my blog or read my post in Girlie Spam know I've been dealing with a far amount of problems and lately my fears of Alex (read my blog and you'll know who I'm talking about) have returned in ten fold. I haven't seen him or heard from him but Christmas and winter is always a really touchy time of year for me and I just need to find a way to handle my depression because unlike when I first joined HNZ, my depression isn't going away by loosing myself in roleplays. Actually I haven't been able to do that in a long time and I can barely get a post that I find is good enough because of everything going on in my mind.

I may need to go find a therapist to deal with it all because I cna't handle it anymore and I don't want to become addicted to anything worse (I have an awfully addictive personality and HNZ seems to be my addiction right now). So to the people that care, I'll be fine. And to the people that don't, just leave it at my post.

Now I know I have plots and many roleplays with everyone but I can get online, I will post when I can. Trust that I have a very good memory and know exactly where and which roleplays hold my priority. If you feel that is ours and I'm not posting, well in my mind, it isn't because HNZ can't be my number one. I need to be with friends and calm my mind because right now.. nothing is working.

Perhaps a good refill of sleeping pills will help me but I don't know.
I will may be back once I figure it all out.

Love,
Alexis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back