Great to see you here

Sirius Snape

OOC First Name
Hamza
What a great has been in New Zealand, Darl has nothing to do, his bored. He decided to read some good books in the lawn and had some peace in his mind. He wore some day to day clothes and went to the lawn. As he walk at the middle of the lawn, he saw some birds creeping in a tree. Darl smiled and took a sit at the ground and started reading about aliens.

It was unbelievable that is Autumn already, she hate windy months. But still, Mr. sun is out, Ally decided to talk to someone or let's just say annoy. While walking down to the lawn, Ally spotted her cousin reading another damn book of his. "Great, I have my first victim in annoying." She told herself, walking directly to her cousin, she took off her sunglasses and smiled. "Hello, my dearest cousin of mine. How are you?" Ally greeted Darl.

He was going to the best part of the book when he heard a familiar voice, the voice of doom they say. "Hello, Ally. What are you doing here?" Darl asked to her cousin. This is always the scene whenever they met. He looked around to see she's alone, everyday, Ally and Lexi are the partners in annoying people or torturing them. "Seems Lexi isn't here?" Darl asked.

"I'm just here to sun bathe. The sun is worth it." Ally told Darl and went to sit next to her dear cousin. "Lexi has other business you know, she's a person too, not a thing or an animal." She said while looking at the book Darl was reading. "Eww.. Your still reading that book? Its not even real, they are just gross." Ally made a face.

Darl rolled his eyes when Ally commented on his book, "Duh! you gave it to me on my 10 birthday,then your going to say its eww." Darl told Ally, he sigh and back to his book. Ally has a one thing on the matter, being a forgotten person.

He sigh and groaned, "You even recommended it to me." Darl told Ally irritatedly. This has got to stop, really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back