Great beginning, unsuspecting continuation

Icarus Stratis

OOC First Name
Liam
Wand
Bloodwood,12'', Manticore barb core
It has been almost a week since Icarus had met that wild brunette on his lone night out.
He was just out for a drink to relax after work, not expecting what the night was holding for him.
Generally, he wasn't the kind of guy that would give it all out just at the first night. He prefered to have first a date, get to know the girl but in that case, Kida was so irresistable that they kind of do it the other way around.
That night he was thinking that it was just a fling and nothing more but he would be a liar if he was going to say that he wasn't thinking her now and then during the week.
He wanted to learn more about her, he wasn't content with just the lunch they had last time.
Her invitation to her house was well accepted by him, especially when it was going to include some Quidditch action. He used to bond with friends by playing Quidditch but he wasn't sure if that was going to work with a potential love interest. It was going to have nonetheless some action and judging from the little that he knew her, it was her element.

Not really used to apparate that often, he didn't manage to get right to her place. He walked the small distance to her house, remembering the address she had gave him. Finding a florist on his way, he decided to stop and buy her some flowers, a bouquet of red roses. A little chivalry never harmed anyone.
After a while, he managed to find her place. Knocking her door, he wondered whether he was late or too early.

Sitting in her lounge room with Watson in the opposite chair she laughed as they talked about her Godfather, and who he once was, Kida was expecting Icarus to come over in the next 30 minutes for a little Quidditch, she smiled as Scarlet lay accross her lap wild eyes watching everything, she had got a small head of hair now and started to look quite a bit like Kida which made her rather happy.
The Brunette had told Watson about Icarus and he had given her a little pep talk like he always did before telling her that he knew she would make the right choice.
Kida ran her hands through Scarlet's soft Brown hair and Scarlet smiled an odd toothy smile, she giggeled at the little girl and continued to Chat with Watson while time flew by.

Kida looked up at the clock and noticed it was 5 minutes before Icarus was ment to be here, she scooped Scarlet up into her arms and held her out to Remus 'Please Let me figure out when the time is right' she said with a smile as she kissed Scarlet on the forehead and Remus went up stairs into Scarlets Nursery.
Kida sighed and grabbed her Jumper and tugged i over her head, Kida wore her Quidditch Shorts, since it was such a nice day and boots like she always did when she was playing some Quidditch, Kida heard a knock at the door and made her way to the front door opening it and smiling as she saw Icarus. 'Hi Icarus' she smiled when she saw the roses and leaned in and planted a Kiss on his lips placing her hand behind his head and burying her fingers in the small amount of hair before letting him go. She opened the door and lead him in behind her towards the Kitchen and pulled a Vase out from under the bench and filled it with water before placing it on the diving bench so they Flowers could be kept alive.
'I hope it wasn't to much trouble finding here' she asked curiously as she walked around the bench and leaned against it right near him getting close to him and letting him become intoxicated with her perfume.

OOCOut of Character: Jumper
See Signiture Spoiler for Colour of Jumper

He wasn't going to wait long as the door opened a few moments later revealing Kida dressed up in her sexy Quidditch uniform. "Hey! How are you?" he greeted and leaned forward to accept her kiss and kiss her back.
"I didn't know your favourite flowers so I guessed here." he said, offering the crimson red bouquet of roses.
He entered inside the house, feeling quite uncomfortable in the new space. His body language was revealing that. His hands were shoved in his jeans' pockets and he was looking around as he was studying the place.
He followed her to the kitchen, where she took a vase to put the roses and keep the alive.
"Not really. Actually I had a walk around your neighbour, I know that you have a flower shop now." he said, always managing to apparate not closely enough to places he hadn't apparate before.
"Now I come to understand why I like so much Quidditch, especially when there are women in the team." he said with a wide smirk and playful eyebrows, checking her out.
"Are you trying to distract my mind and have an easy victory?" he asked and went closer to her, his arms locking on her waist.

Kida noticed Icarus' seemed to be uncomfortable back in her house, she didn't question it. Kida wondered if he knew or not about Scarlet but didn't want to ask.
She Smiled 'You didn't have to get me flowers, but they're Beautiful. Thanks' she said with kind tones. Kida laughed when he toldher he had come to undersand why he liked Quidditch because of the women and she rolled her eyes 'I don't need to Distract you, it will be an Easy Victory anway' she said as she got off the bench and made her way to the front door and held it open for Icarus 'Well, shall we' she said as she shut the door behind her and Icarus and walked around the lower deck to the back and stepped down the back steps and climbed the small hill to the forest, Kida made her way between a small parting of tree's and revealed a Smaller Sized Quidditch pitch neatly hidden on the other side and a small what looked to be a dying Shack off to one side 'And welcome to my Quidditch Pitch' she said with a smile as she made her way across the now flat ground to the Shack and opened the door revealing that the Exterior was an Illusion, inside was a rather large room stacked high with Quidditch Brooms, atleast one of every kind made and Avaliable, Kida's Moontrimmer was located just by the door and she picked it up checking the bristles before turning to Icarus 'Which one would you like Professor' she asked curiously as she held her broom in her hand.
The Brunette grabbed her hair and pulled it up into a lose ponytail and fastened it with a hairband which was around her wrist.

'We're One on One, so how would you like to play?' she asked curiously.

"It would be kind of rude to come empty handed for the first time at your house. Although, technically, is not the first time." he said with a smile as the flowers were a gesture of goodwill.
A laugh left from his lips and rolled his eyes as Kida was overconfident again. "I might be considering letting you win cause if I ace this match, you'll be left heart broken." he teased her as he stroked his hand on her cheek, acting like he was feeling sorry for her.
"Please, lead the way." he said with a wide smile as he was hoping that he was inflaming her competitive spirit by acting pugnacious. He followed her outside the house, believing that the pitch was just next to the house in some kind of a backyard. However, it was on the top of a hill surrounded by a wall of trees as it was located in the middle of a forest. "I should definately convince my uncle to create one in our house." he murmured mesmerized as he was admiring the pitch, imagining already flying around it.

It just then came into his mind that he had forgot to bring his broom with him and he reacted with a face palm.
Fonrtunately for him, Kida seemed to have a whole collection of brooms in a ramshackle shack, in the corner of the pitch. His eyes glittering with inner light swept across the magically enlarged room, full of all kinds of brooms.
"Wow! Just...wow!" he managed to say as he was checking the different brands available. Kida chose relatively easily her broom. Probably she had used it a lot of times before. He had spotted a scarlet streak on a top self, the broom he was using most of the time. However, since he had the opportunity to try other models as well, he concluded with a Silver Arrow. He knew the advantages and disadvantages of Kida's broom and his choice wasn't random at all. Silver Arrow's speed could match the great altitude that a Moontrimmer could offer.
"I actually wanted to try one of this. Never had the opportunity." he said as he made his choice.
"We can play all three posts except from seeker's. Being a chaser, beater and a keeper at the same time or we could just choose playing both as a chaser and keeper. You can decide that. I've tried all the posts before so I don't have any problem." he said, focused on the broom that he had in his hands.

Kida shook her head when Icarus considered letting her win 'I'm a Professional Quidditch Player, Professor. Bring it' she said with a cheeky grin.
Once They were at the Pitch she was glad to hear his praise, and his amazement of the Broom Room, she smiled 'The older brooms are my GodFathers before he died, i inherited them and added to the collection, All brooms are usable, just some not flyable to keep them in good condition' she said with a smile,. she watched Icarus pick the Silver Arrow and she smirked 'Just because your broom has better qualitys than mine doesn't mean you have an advantage' she said with a grin. Kida knew about the brooms limitations and Icarus' brooms strengths, He broom had been her first broom from back in school but it wasn't her game broom, it always served her well. Kida unhooked a Beaters bat from he wall and tossed it at Icarus, it was plain, nothing different but it would do the job. Kida picked up her Beaters bat which was black with some strikes of blue in the wood a matching set with the stikes of blue in the Moontrimmer. 'Don't worry theres nothing Special about this bat, i just got it made to match the Broom' she smiled as she attatched a Wrist strap 'Sounds good, I've got a set i'll just go get it' she said with a smile as she made her way out of the Shed and around to the side of it, Set in the wood of the wall seemed like a small cupboard which could be used as an electricity board, she pulled her wand out of her sleeve and flicked it at the lock allowing it to open.
Kida smiled at Icarus 'I don't know why i bother to lock it, No one knows this are exists really' she said as she opened it to reveal a setting containing a Quaffle two Bludgers and a Snitch all locked away, the Bludgers wern't moving as if they were asleep, Kida grinned at Icarus 'Are you ready?' she asked with a cheeky grin.

Kida didn't wait for Icarus to respond, she unfastened the Bludger clamps and then grabbed the Quaffle and with a running leap she was in he air, her long brown hair flowing behind her, Her beaters bat hanging losely from her wrist so she had one hand free to hold the Quaffle.
The Brunette lined up a bludger and arched her broom swinging her bat into her hand and knocking a bludger with quite an amount of force towards Icarus behind her before ducking at the second one who was trying to take her head. Kida laughed and changed her direction towards the hoops 'Hope you're good at Dodging Bludgers Icarus, I'll be sending a few your way, and i don't want to hurt you' she called over her shoulder as she leaned over her broom and made her way towards the hoops.

He shook his head as she was getting more and more competitive and smiled. "Okay, fair enough. I might get you crying in the end but I'll find a way to make up later." he said with a smug.
"You godfather must have been really great. I would like to collect someday all kind of brooms out there. Doesn't matter if they fly or not." he mentioned, although he wasn't the kind of person that he liked collecting stuff, except from the pictures he was taking with his camera.
He raised an eyebrow when she tried to discourage him about his broom choice.
"Well I know your broom's advantages so my pick isn't just random." he said not revealing more about the ways he was going to counter her technique which was quite obvious from her broom preference.
He followed her out of the shed. "I'm rea-I mean I was." he said as he watched the bludgers shot into the air and Kida snatching the quaffle, long before he was able to finish his phrase.

He shook his head with a grin and without being hasty, he mounted his broom and kicked the ground in full force, one hand on the brooms handle and one holding the beater's bat. As he had guessed, Kida was going to use the advantage of her broom and fly high. He could fly faster than her and catch up when he noticed a bludger, zooming towards his face. He simply tilted his body along with his broom avoiding it. Just recovering from his try to avoid the bludger, he caught the sound of another one coming towards him. This time he deflected the bludger with a nice hit,sending it towards Kida who was flying in front of him, slightly higher. He accelarated by leaning his body forwards, his chest almost touching the handle. He flew right underneath her. She hadn't notice him yet. With the corner of his eyes, he saw the bludger that he avoided moments ago, returning back for him. He waited for the iron ball to catch up with him and when it was close enough he knocked it with his bat upwards at Kida. He then sped up and overtook Kida who was busy dealing with the bludgers, heading for his goal posts, to block her upcoming attempt to score.

Kida dropped on her broom so she was upside down and watched the Bludger Icarus Deflected pass her, she swung herself back upright and turned her broom and sensed a presence underneath her, she heard the grumble of the bludger and quickly sat up and pulled her broom up causing her to do a Backwards Aerial Roll before guiding her broom down towards the harsh ground, Quaffle neatly tucked under her arm and Bludger safely making its return from the sky she leveled out and slowly made her way to the posts where Icarus was ready to guard.
Kida heard a grumble Behind her and quickly picked up her Bat again and moved out of the way of its strike and quickly helped thr Bludger along with a nice solid Swing adding to its speed and angeling it up towards Icarus. Kida saw the second Bludger had made Icarus its Target so she kicked her broom into action and raced up the lower left pole vertically Hoping Icarus was focused on the Bludger heading for him from above and the other from underneath.
Kida did a solid toss and managed to get it into the lower hoops. Kida followed the ball around and caught it and tucked it under her arm again.
'Come on Professor, show me something' she said with a cheeky grin. Kida had been playing Quidditch since she was little, admittedly she used the Bludgers to her best Advantage, but she wasn't going to let Icarus know that, Even though it would appear Obvious.

The Brunette flew her broom to infront of Icarus while the Bludgers were off in their own little world and smiled with the Quaffle under her arm, she didn't want the game to get to Serious, so she changed her tactics a little.
Kida smiled as she sat up on her broom, 'What would you do if i dropped it' she asked as she tightly gripped the ball under her arm. Kida was rather high up, the goals were higher up than regular posts because of the tree's and it made it easier to hide, and more easier to fall.
The Young Witch kicked on leg over her broom untill she was side Saddle and leaned backwards as if she was falling, but caught herself by the joints of her knee's and hung like a bat from her broom 'Well Icarus, show me how you can fly' she said and she moved so she fell from her broom and headed towards the ground.
Kida hoped Icarus was fast enough to catch her, she would give him a few seconds before she would have to pull out her wand. Kida spread out slightly to slow her fall to give him a better chance.

Icarus watched as the bludgers were dancing around Kida like she had enchanted them or something. She was damn good with that bat and she was an absolute bludger charmer. However, he was the master of the quaffle. He could telegraph a chaser's intentions and predict where the quaffle would go. He was seeing coming Kida's attempt. It was a good one from someone that was used to play as a beater so he decided to let her score for her nice attempt, by letting his fingers brush the quaffle's surface, before zooming through the lower hoop.
"You are as good as you bragged to be." he commented as he watched her retrieving the ball.
Kida seemed to be into a less competitive mood but playful, provoking him to lash out and take the quaffle from her.
"Why don't you try me?" he said with a raised eyebrow as she threatened to drop the quaffle. His reflexes were ready to boost him, whenever the red ball was going to leave the girl's fingers. Kida might have figured that out so she prefered to torture him a little bit longer. Icarus was taken by surprise when the girl jumped off her broom into a free fall and he immidiately launched himself away from the goal posts to catch her. He stood up, with his feet on the brooms handle, flying in his favourite way like surfing on big waves. He extended his hands and caught Kida in his embrace, the impact of her fall, lowering his altitude a bit. "I now you were going to interupt my concentration with such tricks." he said, looking at her in his hands with a cheeky smile that was indicating that he was quite enjoying all that. He kept flying in his surfing mode as he was approaching lower to the ground, where her broom was landed. "I think I will get that." he disarmed her from the quaffle while giving her a kiss. Then gently, let her step on the grass where her broom was lying and he flew off with the quaffle in his possesion.

"I'm sorry princess but the blue prince has long died." he said as he shot towards her goal posts, sending the quaffle with a prominent easiness through the middle ring as Kida didn't managed to catch up with him. "C'mon. Are you gonna cry down there?" he mocked her as he was swirling the ball on his index finger, daring her to come and get it.

Kida felt Icarus catch her and she was relieved, she could trust him and hopefully telling him her secret wasn't going to be so bad. Kida smiled at Icarus and enjoyed his cheeky smile it made him appear less professional and more fun, she liked it. Kida felt him lower to the ground and saw her broom, she didn't hear what he said and the next thing she knew she was lost in a kiss and then tipped lightly onto the grass Quaffleless. The brunette looked up into the sky her Hazel eyes getting harsh, she watched him take a goal and she smirked, something changed in her eyes and it was only fleeting. She held her hand out and her broom shot into her hand and she shot into the air in no time flat, Kida was a very passable Quidditch player, she was going to prove it to Icarus, if he didn't want to have fun. Well Game on.

The Brunette flew her broom straight up not bothering to head towards Icarus, when she had just setteled into the clouds she saw one of the Bludgers come towards her, Kida knew that for some reason Bludgers liked to hide in the clouds incase one of the players went there they could sneak up. but Kida had practice. As soon as the Bludger head her way she took a massive swing and fired the Bludger with sheer force that was hard to match towards Icarus who she could just faintly see through the clouds. Kida pulled her broom back and dropped back towards the ground and steered up when she was under Icarus wondering if her Bludger had hit him or not, she had put a reasonable amount of force into hat Bludger and it would be hard to avoid. Kida shot up right next to Icarus and used her beaters bat to swing at the Quaffle and unsettle it from Icarus' grasp. Kida rolled on her broom and caught the Quaffle upside down as it fell and made her broom fly forwards while she was upside down on her broom towards the goals. Pulling herself upright Kida smirked and stood up on her broom. She balanced and tossed the Quaffle through the middle ring with ease. Kida waited to see where Icarus was, now she was only aware that she might have hurt him badly with that Quaffle, Kida listened for the other one but it seemed to be in the clouds.
The Young Witch jumped onto her broom and went to pick up the Quaffle from the sand pits. Kida wanted the game to be over soon, she hoped, she just wanted to reveal her secret and if she knocked out Icarus that would put a slight dint in her plans.

Kida looked around for Icarus' Broom, she couldn't spot him she wasn't sure if he was on the ground or in the clouds or she was just blind. 'Where are you Icarus' she said softly under her breath as she tried to spot him.

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry for the late reply! My internet is driving me insane and everytime i wrote a post and posted it would fail and i would have to write it ALL OVER AGAIN, eventually i saved it but i only was just able to post it now. Sorry for the GodMod, I would guess that Kida would be a very good Quidditch player since she's professional, its up to you what you want to have happen with the Bludger! Again i'm SORRY!!!!

Icarus had relaxed as Kida looked like she was taking her time for her counter attack , not noticing that what she was planning to do. As he was entertaning himself with some trick with the quaffle he listened the sound of the threatening bludger coming his way. It hit him right on his chest with a distractive noise. Due to his bulk, he managed to stand the hit which could be later just a huge bruise. He lost the quaffle from his hands and his bat that might have been dropped to the ground. The bludger that had hit him was insisting and he flew closer to the trees. He made sure that he had lost him among the trees before he was ready to return back to the game. However, he heard again the characteristic sound of the iron ball, coming from behind him. It was Kida's bludger.
He turned and he was hit right on his cheek, the sound of iron echoing in his head. He leaned towards the handle of his broom as his vision suddenly blurred. He wasn't feeling well, he was losing his balance. He fell of his broom, his body crashing through branches and twigs scratching his face. His fall was slowed down by a branch that hit him on his face and knocked him out. He dropped on the grass, everything blacking out.

OOCOut of Character:
no worries ash ^_^

Kida stood in the sand looking for Icarus, she heard branches crack and her attention was changed to focus on the tree's, she knew straight away what had happened. Kida ran dropping the Quaffle she threw herself onto her broom and shot forward towards the Tree's, Kida pulled her wand free from her wrist brace and flict it which caused the bludgers to home back to the shed into their spots.
The Brunette lept off her broom and landed at the edge of the forest, she looked around concerned and saw her broom caught in the tree and she made a mental note of its location, she saw Icarus on the ground and dropped her own broom and bat and run over to him, she knelt next to him and studied his face, 'Icarus, can you hear me?' she said concerned as she grabbed his hand and then felt for his pulse in his neck. 'Come on Icarus wake up' she hissed under her breath as she put her hand on the side of his face and tilted it toward her, the cuts wern't deep and blood was starting to rise to the surface now.

Kida held her hand out and her broom shot towards her, she grabbed her broom and placed one hand under Icarus' neck and managed to sit him up, Kida slid her broom to sit behind him and dragged him back onto the broom so he was sitting side saddle, she put one of Icarus' arms around her neck and stood over her broom and it began to lift slowly. Kida got herself comfortable and kicked off the ground trying to balance. The Brunette slowly turned her broom around and made her way back to the house.

Kida managed to land lightly on the front deck carefully not dropping Icarus. she looked at his face and snarled 'Watson' she called out as she opened the door and waited for Watson to help her, she couldn't carry Icarus in by herself. She saw Watson walk down the stairs and he rushed over to her 'Help please' she said to her Goduncle as he moved and easily picked up Icarus and brought him up the stairs into Kida's bedroom. Kida looked at Watson and grinned weakly 'We were playing Quidditch and i got a bit to aggressive' she said to Watson and he rolled his eyes and went to grab a cloth to wipe Icarus' face of the blood while Kida watched Icarus with Concern.</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000">

Once Watson had finished with Icarus' face the bleeding had stopped but the deeper cuts were still slightly visible. Kida sat on a chair next to the bed with Scarlet in her lap 'Wake up Icarus' she said as she rested her chin lightly on Scarlet's head. Scarlet was tugging at Icarus' clothes as if they were toys 'Scarlet, leave them alone, i told you to stop trying to rip everything' she hissed lightly at her daughter. Scarlet made her way onto the bed next to Icarus and stared at him, Kida watched to see what Scarlet would do. 'Dadadadad' Scarlet mumbeled and Kida shook her head 'No Sweety, Icarus. Ic-A-Rus' she said, Scarlet had an obsession with Dad at the moment and it broke Kida's heart, She had gotten into the Habit of calling Watson Dad and she had to try teach her to stop. Kida watched as Scarlet put her hand on Icarus' chin and try open his mouth, Kida laughed quietly to herself as she picked Scarlet up and pulled her away 'Not now Sweetheart, Icarus can't play' she said as she picked up Scarlet. and got up off the chair wondering when Icarus would wake up, Kida spun Scarlet around and Scarlet giggeled in delight 'Icarus fell when we were playing Quidditch' she said as she pretend dropped Scarlet and Scarlet squealed in joy. 'Mummy Accidently got a bit to professional and hit him with a bludger' she added as she held Scarlet up and spun her around before cradleing her in her arm and poking her in the stomach playfully'Boof' she said making a sound of a Bludger 'Icarus' head is owie' she said as she kissed Scarlets head 'It will need lots of kissing better' Kida held Scarlet above her head and spun around, Scarlet continued to giggle and Kida laughed with her before she tossed her lightly in the air and caught her again before she cradeled her in her arm once more'Don't tell Icarus, but Mummy has a lot of making up to do, You'll know what i mean when you're older' she laughed at Scarlets Puzzeled Expression and Scarlet laughed back. Kida wondered if Icarus had woken up and seen her or heard her or not.
Kida looked back to see if Icarus was awake or not and Scarlet started babbeling to herself.'Icarus?' she said concerned.

Darkness surrounded him inside and out. No matter how many times he seemed to blink, he could not rid himself of the endless abyss of pitch black that haunted him. Then, something began to flash in an out of his eyes. A single dot, a pinprick of light. Suddenly, another appeared, like twin stars lost in a dark sea of sky.
He could see images of abysmal beauty, as if they were ghosts flashing before his eyes. It was all like a distant dream, the darkness clouding his mind, but he wasn't aware that he'd ever fallen asleep. Forgetting that thought, he tried to remember how he got in that state in the first place. He had all his thoughts, all his consciousness, all his sanity, he just didn't have anything left to think about besides the vague images. Everything was a blur. Abandoning his thoughts to watch the parade of images dancing before himself, he began to wonder if they were real. He had lost track of whether his eyes had been opened or closed as he saw them. His eyes widened and he could see the ceiling, a familiar ceiling along with the blurred images of dark bludgers and scarlet quaffles, swirling above his head.

Muteness was giving its way to the innocent voice of a child. He could hear its laugh close to him and then a familiar voice calling his name. His grey eyes were completely opened and he dashed up on a seated position on the bed, afraid he had died and he was listening to heavenly voices. A glance around him reassured him that he was alive, in Kida's bedroom. He let a sigh and turned to face Kida's concerned expression. "Wha-What happened?" he asked as slowly images were forming the puzzle pieces that were missing in his head.
As he was trying to remember, with his face in his palms, he didn't notice that Kida was holding a child in her arms.

Kida watched Icarus come around with a concerned look on her face 'Watson!' she called urgently and Watson came running up the stairs. Kida moved over to Icarus and handed Scarlet to Watson before she sat next to him again 'Icarus' she said again and helf her hand above his face 'How many fingers am i holding up' she said with a cheeky grin on her Face, Watson watched Concerned with Scarlet in his arms from a fair distance. Kida had hoped that he stayed under for a bit longer so she could hide Scarlet even though it pained her to hide her daughter. 'Icarus do you remember what happened?' she said curiously as she put her hand on his. 'Watson, maybe take scarlet out?' she said softly over her shoulder.

The Brunette put her hand gently on Icarus' forehead, she gently traced her finger over where the bludger hit 'Told you i would win' she said with a cheeky hint to her voice 'I got you pretty hard' she said as she studied the light bruise on the side of his face 'Neither Watson or myself are that talented in healing, so let us know if you want to go to St Mungos' Kida said concerned, she wasn't going to attempt to heal him incase she made it worse. The Brunette smiled 'How are you feeling' she asked, she watched Watson leave and Scarlet waved at her over Watson's shoulder, she smiled breifly before looking back at Icarus.

The moments before time froze in his head and images were covered by blackness, were returning back to him. He could remember what have happened. Why his head was so heavy as if he wasn't trying to get used to a pretty nasty hang over. "Thirty seven." he replied with a weak smile to her question. The fact that he had retrieved his humour was a good sign. He took her hand that she was holding above him in his and kissed it.
"Actually I do. I feel abused by those bludgers." he joked and tried to smile wider but the pain turned it into a grimace of pain. He used his free hand to touch his cheek where the second bludger hit him.
He heard about someone called Watson and Scarlet. He looked around to see just a figure vanishing downstairs.
Kida got his attention back when she bragged about her victory. "That was a hardly a victory baby." he said, now feeling the pain on his chest as well as he was breathing. He tried to laugh when she said that she got a little hard on him. "Consider yourself lucky that you knocked me out." he said, not giving up his confidence.

When she refered to that Watson again, he remembered the stranger that went a few moments ago, downstairs.
"Who's that Watson? I'm pretty sure that I heard also the name Scarlet as well?" he asked curious as he stood at the edge of the bed. "I'm fine. No need to go to the hospital. I can fix this later." he said pointing at the bruise on his cheek. He needed some time to recover before managing to use succesfully healing arts. He wrapped his arms around her waist and took her on his laps. "Hmm. I think I start feeling better." he pretended thinking of something, then going straight for her lips.

Kida smiled when Icarus said that she had thirty seven fingers and she tapped him on the forehead lightly Kida smiled and shook her head when he said he felt abused bu the bludgers and continued to tell her that it was hardly a victory, she laughed 'Do i need to knock you out again to proove that i'm better than you, well i can easily best you with a bat' she said with a smile trying not to get too competitive.
The Brunette bit her lip when he asked who Watson and scarlet was but she was lost in a kiss and she enjoyed the moment because she knew it wasn't going to last long, Kida pulled away from Icarus and sat up with a sad smile on her face 'Watson!' she called and Watson came back up the stairs and stood in the doorway with Scarlet in his arms who wanted to pull his collar apart apparently 'This is Watson and Scarlet' she said as she sat next to Icarus on the bed holding his hand slightly tighter than usual. 'Watson is my Godfather Remus' Brother, so He's my God Uncle' she said Kida quickly said 'And Scarlet is my daughter..' she said as she looked at Icarus and was holding his hand a bit tighter like it was her own hand but she had forgotten she was holding his. Kida realised and let go of his hand and smiled weakly at Icarus wondering what would happen next, Kida quickly got up and went over to Scarlet and grabbed her from Watson and brought her over next to the bed, Scarlet watched Icarus her small Hazel eyes concerned which made her appear a bit older than 8 months. Scarlet looked alot like Kida with darker skin and bright Hazel eyes, her soft hair was Brown and was starting to fill. Kida smiled and waited to see how Icarus would react.

He had regained his out going and laid back personality as soon as he kissed Kida, a smile forming as she was thinking to knock him out again. "If you are going to be my nurse afterwards, then it's not a bad idea." he said with a mischievously jerked eyebrow. He was in a flirty and playful mood but it wasn't the right timing for it.
His expression changed when he noticed Kida's clouded face. His question about the two people's names that he caught while he was trying to recover, had made her look somewhat concerned. Before he was able to aske her what was wrong, Kida summon the person named Watson. The man that lingered in the doorway, was holding a baby that made Icarus worried expression turn into a puzzled one. Feeling awkward to be introduced to a member of her family, Icarus nodded slightly before introducing himself to the man.
"Nice to meet you sir. I'm Icarus." he made an attempt to stand up and shake the man's hand but he gave up when he felt the pain on his chest, pulling him down.

As Kida added her final words of being the mother of the toddler, Icarus felt except from her hand squeezing his, his body going numb. He felt numerous bites all over him like he was attacked by a bee army and he pulled his collar unconsciously. For a moment he looked around, as if he had realised that he was still trapped in his unconscious but then he watched as Kida took the baby in her arm and brought it closer to him. He wondered if it was some kind of joke or a temporary side effect from the hit on his face but as Kida smiled at him, he realised that she was damn serious. "You are a mother?" he managed to mumble as he was recovering by his shock.
"How? When? I mean, why didn't you tell me?" different questions sieging his head, flew like a river out of him.
He didn't know how to react. He was trying to react but inside him they were forming mixed feelings of surprise, confusion and anger.

Kida laughed at Icarus when he asked if she was going to be his nurse, she was pleased with Icarus' response with Watson but he whole world froze when Icarus said those four words you are a mother. Kida felt a flood of emotion hit the back of her throat but she swallowed it down hard. Kida wanted to escape from that moment wishing it wasn't happening, she hated watching her life fall to peices infront of her eyes. Kida nodded and looked down at her hands. 'Come, lets get some fluids into you and then we'll talk' she said, Watson came and took Scarlet from her without being asked and Kida held her hand out for Icarus to help him downstairs.</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000">

Kida got a large cup and filled it with ice cold water and placed it infront of Icarus, Watson had taken Scarlet into the nursery and Kida stood at the bench with Watson, a veil over her face of concern. Kida looked at her hands 'Before i met Ash i was in a bad relationship, Ash was so kind to me but he was drunk, i wanted to help him. He made me feel special..' she said daring herself to look up at Icarus. 'He was such a rebel, and i gave in to him even though i tried to resit, and then i started to feel weird.. thats when i discovered Scarlet' she said with a sigh as she moved to reached out to hold Icarus' hand but changed her mind 'After Scarlet was born he spent quite a bit of time at his concerts, he said he was never with anyone else but he relapsed on the booze and i could smell other women on him' Kida felt more emotion hit her and she swallowed it down again. 'Please Icarus, Understand, i didn't want to lose you' she said looking at his face. 'I don't want to lose you, please' she said as she felt her body go weak, her emotions were becoming stronger but she swallowed them down again 'I didn't want to be a mother so young, please. understand.' she said hoping that any of this was sinking in, she hoped Icarus was listening. Kida reached out and placed her hand on Icarus'.

Dumbfounded, he let Kida guide him downstairs where they could talk alone. Icarus hadn't anything to say. He was speechless, his eyes didn't focused on anything, they were clouded like his thoughts. He set a foot back down to Earth when Kida gave him a glass of cold water. He looked at it as if it was poisoned. The truth was that he didn't want to drink anything. He was feeling his throat dry, like he wasn't able to shallow even water.
His confusion was turning quickly into anger as Kida was explaining him how maternity appeared in her life.
He wasn't really listening. He was placing a hand on his forehead, shaking his head with an insane smile.
His mouth turned into a straight line and he started biting his lower lip. His rigid posture, his tapping heel, his crossing and uncrossing of his arms on his chest, everything was giving away his irritation as she continued talking. When Kida went for his hand he withdrew it off the bench. He wasn't feeling comfortable with her goduncle participating in their conversation. "When were you planning to tell me? Why didn't you tell me from the beginning Kida? Why? I saw the crib and I asked you but you prefered to lie to me." he said, his voice hoarse and emotionless. He was feeling as if he was betrayed. He hated when people were lying to him and they were concealing the truth.

Kida felt her emotions turn to rage, she closed her eyes and held back her rage and took a deep breath and swallowed, she wasn't going to yell at Icarus, that would make things worse. Kida's emotions almost exploded when Icarus withdrew his hand from her, she felt like crying and yelling at the same time. She smiled weakly 'I'm 19 and i have a Daughter, You would act like you are now, and you wouldn't spend time with me, you wouldn't have wanted to get close to me' she said wanting to curl up in a ball and hide. She calmed herself and looked at Icarus with hope, she hoped he would understand where she was coming from.
Kida walked around the bench and stood infront of Icarus, her face a mask of fear, she didn't know how Icarus was going to react, other boyfriends were very dominant and were strong willed when she tried to stand up for herself. Kida watched Icarus' expression and took a step closer to him 'Please Understand Icarus' she said as she put her hand on his shoulder 'I..I wanted to protect Scarlet' she said.

The Brunette listened to Scarlet laugh loudly upstairs and her heart melted for the child, she thought for a moment why she was bothering with Icarus when she had Scarlet but she knew why, she wanted Icarus aswell.
Kida took a step away from Icarus scared with his movements 'Scarlet was a part of my life i wish would happen a bit later, but it happened now, i can't change her, please you have to understand why i didn't tell you' she said as she flicked her hair out of her face.

Kida hadn't felt this way in a long time, she was scared. The feeling wasn't one she welcomed, Kida felt her gut twisting, she closed her eyes again and tried to calm herself, she hadn't told Icarus about her Partners before Ash, Kida was still trying to figure out why she fell for Ash, she was so vunerable at the time and had sworn she wouldn't fall for someone soon and then she fell for Ash. Kida wanted to tell Icarus why she lied, why she made the mistake with Ash and why she hadn't told him about Scarlet, she had so many reasons and she wanted to tell him but she feared for herself not to, Her Muggle instincts took over and she had completely forgotten about her Ability with her wand. Kida took a step forward and put her Hand on Icarus' again 'Please Understand' she whispered softly 'I couldn't tell you' she said not daring to look Icarus in the eye. Kida could feel his anger, she could feel his betrayal.

Icarus tilted his chin to the side and frowned, as if he was trying to block Kida's excuses. He pressed his lips tightly. He was so confused. If it was just another girl, he could just walk away and never talk to her again. He couldn't explain what was going on with Kida. He knew her just a week and he wanted to get and know her even more. The fact that she had a child though was too much for him. He couldn't cope with it at that moment. He needed time alone with his thoughts. His chest and his cheek were still in pain but that pain couldn't be compared with the pain he was feeling inside him. "I understand." he murmured avoiding meeting her hazel eyes as if he was the one that had betrayed her. "Your daughter is above everything." he raised a little bit this time, his grey eyes turning back on her. "I can't see where I'm fitting and I don't think I want to fit in that." he said and slowly stood up, bitting his lower lip to withstand the pain. "I'm sorry. I...I can't do this right now." he said, placing a hand in his forehead. He almost knocked off his seat as he was stepping backwards. "I need some time alone. To think." he said, feeling the house's walls caving in. "I'm sorry." he whispered and headed for the door, almost dropping the coat hanger before closing the door behind him. He kept walking for an hour or so with no specific destination. His head was so messy, he soon had a headache as well. After another extra hour, he decided to return home. There was no use wandering around aimlessly. He had to take care of his wounds. First those that were on his body then those that were hurting the most. Inside him.

Kida flinched when Icarus spoke, 'No Icarus..' she said trying to think of a way to make him stay, to make him see that its okay 'Scarlet's My Daughter, i wasn't going to abort her, thats wrong. Icarus please, listen' she said searching for the right thing to stay. Kida flinched again when Icarus stood up, she saw him step backwards and went to grab his hand, she held it tight 'Icarus, we can make this work, Please Listen' she said but he took his hand away and headed for the door. Kida was frozen from a moment before she followed after him, throwing the door open and trying to catch him, she stopped as she reached the side of her deck on the top of the drive and leaned against one of the wooden supports.
Kida lightly tapped her head on the post a few times in frustration. Kida took a deep shuddering breath and walked back to the front door shutting the door softly.
Kida made her way to a tree near the side of the house which had a large rope swing on it. Kida plonked herself down on the seat and aimlessly swung for hours on end.</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000">

Watson walked out of the house at 7pm, the air was chilled and the sky was a dark blue. He saw Kida still on the swing she had been there since 12 or 1. He sighed and walked over to her placing the blanket he brough with him around her and gathered her into a hug. He Apparated her from the swing to her room and held her tightly while she let go. He hated to see his God Neice in pain, Remus usually protected her and since he was gone she was alone. He gently ran his hands over her head untill she was quiet. Watson gently stood up and let Kida down to lie on the bed slowly. She had cried herself to sleep, and she was exhausted. Watson sighed with feeling and turned off the light.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back