Pheeb
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Banner Request Form
Character's Name: Elsa Faith
Banner Type: (Standard/Blend/Complex/Linked) 500 x 200
*Banner Size: (You may leave this to banner maker's discretion)
Celebrity you're using: Kiernan Shipka
Images on banner: (For blends please include at least four images) She has a lot of pictures on her lista. I don't really mind as long as she's blonde.
*Background Image: Any
*House Crest/Scitorari Mark: No thanks
Text on banner: (Be sure to specify if you want your character's name on it or not) "Elsa" & "Music on, world off" Although if the quote doesn't fit don't worry.
*Fonts on banner: (from http://www.dafont.com/ )
*Colour Scheme: Any
*Border colour/size:
Links:(Only for linked banners - enter a maximum of five links and what you would like them to say on the banner)
*Other: Thanks!

Okay, I have saved this file in various states but I'm really proud of myself for getting it to this point. I had an idea spark in my head the second I read the quote you wanted, I didn't think it was possible but here it is:</FONT>
RcwzuOC.gif

It did shrink and lose some clarity in the process of becoming a gif so I'm adding the non-gif 500x200 image as well which I think is also a good pick:
55nSWuL.png
<FONT font="times new roman">

So yeah, just lemme know what you think and if you want things changed I can try and do that etc. etc.

-Steph ^_^

Omg yasss! I love it :D Thank you! I am on my phone right now but I will add it to her profile tomorrow :wub:

Request Completed & Archived

Your Graphics Request has been successfully completed and as such has been archived.
Feel free to place more graphics requests as you find need. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back