Graduation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kiera looked dumbfounded at Andy as she asked what incident. She sighed internally. Now she would have to go through the process of what happened on Bleak Street. However, she didn't have time as the graduation started. She thought that both Kailey and Aries did a good job with their speeches. She clapped for each individual though she cheered extra loud for Kat.

As the graduation ended, Kiera turned to Andy, figuring she might as well get this out of the way. "The incident I was talking about was on Bleak Street. James, I and two Aurors fought this dark presence. It tried to rip my heart out through my stomach and nearly killed James and I. We spent several days in St. Mungo's though we are both doing better now. Its just I haven't been hungry since it's razor hand ripped into me." she said quietly so that only Andy could hear her. "Cyndi wrote me about it because she saw a broad verison in the paper. I got her owl this morning so I assumed you and Kat knew too." she said apologetically.

As she waited on Andy to respond, Kiera looked around the room. She was trying to locate Cyndi. She knew she needed to ease the older girl's fear.

She could not get over the dramatic change in Gabrielle and the cutting way in which she now spoke to her. It was true that she had wanted to see him but now that she was here, she had just as much right to change her mind. This was by far the most idiotic thing she had ever done. When she spoke again, Trilby's face fell as she followed where Gabrielle's head indicated. Life was unfair and cruel, why did he have to be so handsome still? Why did her heart feel like it wanted to jump out of her chest and welcome him with open arms?

He had not noticed her though, once upon a time he would have had eyes for only her and now she stood right before him and he could not even see her. It took a moment even longer and then he was was looking at her, talking with his voice rank with increduality. There was nothing about any of it that inspired confidence. She shot a pained look to Gabrielle and knew in that moment that her suspicions about his sisters motives for giving Trilby the letter and the chain had been correct. But the agony did not end there, no into the foray before she could say or do anything came the young girl who was so obviously his girlfriend. Trilby felt as if she were going to be sick. She seriously had been out of her mind for coming here but her mountain sized pride that always stood her in good stead held true for her now as well.

"It does not matter why I am here ... congratulations" she could not say anymore and did not think it was in any way fair on his girlfriend that she did either. She passed him the small box, unable to look him in the face as absolute mortification began to steal slowly upon her.
"No.. I am most certainly not friends with your sister" Trilby turned then to take a step away, after coming all this way was she really going to just walk away now? She cast a glance at him. He had not been impressed with her being there, had not even shown a flicker of emotion to give her the slightest hope. But why should he? She had broken up with him, not the other way around. This was his day and she was ruining it just by being here.
Without another word but smiling politely at his girlfriend she turned to leave the Great Hall.

As had been the case in previous years, the headboy's and girl's speeches were both heartfelt and told a lot about the personality of the speaker. She had never known either one extremely well since they were several years younger than her and both Ravenclaws, but she clapped heartily as they along with the other graduates crossed the stage to receive their diplomas. She couldn't help but gasp and then chuckle as Kat tripped her way down the steps after receiving hers. It wasn't completely unexpected unfortunately.

When the final graduate had crossed the stage and the ceremony was finally over, Cyndi stood up and clapped one more time for the graduates. Turning around, Cyndi stood on her tiptoes to try and find her friends. Passing several of the graduates on the way to Kiera and Andy, Cyndi offered her congratulations. Finally spotting her friends, Cyndi walked over quickly. She was eager to finally speak to Kiera, something she'd been wanting to do since she'd read the paper. With finals and grading, she hadn't had time to do more than send her an owl.

"There you guys are!" she said, hugging Andy first and whispering, "nice to see you stranger" into her friend's ear. She missed the youngest dorm four girl and knew that it was just as much her fault as it was Andy's that the two hadn't had any contact in months. She smiled at her before turning to Kiera, the smile wavering as she hugged her friend tightly, who she had seen much more recently. "I'm so glad to see you're ok. Is James? I was so worried when I read the prophet..." she trailed off, biting her lip nervously. She glanced around, wondering where Kat was, not wanting to bring down her friend's celebration with her own worry.

Violet had to pause to compose herself before she entered the hall for Graduation. She had promised herself she wouldn't cry, but she found herself nearly betraying her promise. She knew a lot of people in that year, and they'd been friendly to her - the Sorority girls, for one, not to mention Aries and Fenton...Violet swallowed. It was going to be hard to say goodbye, even if it wasn't forever. She'd see most of them again (and definately Aries, of course), but it still hurt to think that next year they'd all be gone. Violet sighed. Composure, composure. Breathing deeply, Violet walked in to the hall, quickly spotted Andy, then went to sit near her.

She kept composed during the ceremony, though Aries and Kailey both gave very moving speeches. She clapped and cheered for all the graduates as they crossed the stage, knowing that that would be her in a year. Once they had all received their certificates, Violet wandered off in order to find Aries. She'd congratulate a few of the other graduates, of course, but she wanted to find her future husband first, naturally.

This will be Deviant first and last graduation since he withdrawn from Drumstrang and it looks like Demeter had done the same. He worried for his sister and was at lost to find out she left the school just the same. He would have to investigate about her whereabouts, but today he set his worrieds put aside just for Ashley. She look stunning, more than so he could handle. Ashley was way out of his league he knew that. It still surprise him that she would stay with him for this long. Deviant previous relationship never lasted long. He used every excuse in the book to break up with the next girl it looks like he wouldn't be needing one with Ashley. In his case he was content with that. He would be the one sweating bullets if Ashley left him, boy you could tell he felt nervous being here. Deviant look up, his eyes fix on Ashley when her name was being called. She felt just the same a dizzy spell fell on her when she caught the eyes of Deviant. Deviant smile and gave her that okay, that everything all right if she was okay with him being here. The moment lasted a few minutes, Ashley was push ahead and sat back down at her seat. Deviant watch her just for a little while not even paying attention to the celebration around him. Today she had his spotlight and soon she will be his spotlight forever. One man can hope for a greater future with a girl he most adore.

Since Jonathan had been a Professor at this school he had attended each of the Graduation ceremonies out of duty to his school. Although this would be his first year where he attended the Graduation with another purpose in mind. It didn't seem that long ago that he had found out about his half sister and with that his nieces, two of which who were Graduating today with one of them being none other than the Head Girl. Jonathan sat with the rest of the Professors as he watched the Ceremony, it was very moving as usual. He didn't know many of the Graduates as he had only started to teach them a few years ago but from what he knew of them they were all great people and would do well in the future.

When it came to the speeches Jonathan sat up a little more straighter as his niece came to the podium to give her Head Girl speech. Jonathan listened to each word, taking it all in. She had chosen her words very well and Jonathan couldn't be prouder an uncle of his niece, she had done herself and her school proud. When it came time for the Diplomas to be handed out Jonathan smiled at Kailey and Trista, almost clapping louder for them. Then that was it, it was all over. Standing up he made his way into the crowd in search of Juanita and her daughters.

Xavier was both shocked and horrified that Trilby didn't seem to be at all happy about him being there and everything, in fact before he could say how he was glad to see her, how he was also glad she wasn't friends with Gabrielle, and that she looked well she shoved a box into his hands and started to walk away. "W-what....was that all about?" He wanted to run back after her and see if she was okay but there was something stopping him, he remembered that she had Sebastian now to care for her instead of him. With the faintest sigh, he was still glad that she had come all together and looked down at the box he had been given by her, he decided then that he would open it later when Hilde and the others weren't around. When Hilde came given him a hug and told him Congrats on Graduating he snapped out of his trance and looked down at her; he had to pretend that Trilby walking away didn't bother him in front of her. "Hey, didn't fall asleep during the ceremony did you?" He teased her lightly and placed the small box into his pocket quickly. He returned the hug and suddenly remembered that his sister had not met his current girlfriend and had been asking about her over letters they they had been sending to one another. Xavier released Hilde and let his gaze go back to the direction that Trilby had walked off to once more, for some reason he still felt the urge to go after her.

"Hilde, this is my twin sister Gabrielle." His stated as he turned to look at his twin, he was giving her semi harsh look because he somehow suspected that she was the reason that Trilby was here. Did Gabrielle want them both to suffer by seeing the other happy or did she want to help them? Xavier was confused and angry with her all at once, he just hoped that she would behave around Hilde as well and explain to him what on earth just happened.

Gabrielle rolled her eyes and stayed quiet during the whole interaction between Xavier and Trilby, she wanted to see what happened if she let things happen on it's own. Of course her assumptions were soon correct, they seemed to either still be interested in each other or they were just severely hung up on one another. But the interaction was short because soon a shorter and younger brown haired girl came over and Trilby left in a hurry, at least she had given the box to Xavier like she was told to. "I gave her the invite that you were too chicken to give her yourself and obviously she still cares for you, moron." Gabrielle muttered under her breath as she watched the girl head out in such a hurry you would think she was running from a large fire or something. At least she had come all together so the poor girl had to given some credit, even if she ran way like a scared little puppy. Her icy blue eyes shifted from the direction Trilby went off in, to the girl that had hugged her brother, she assumed that this was his current Girlfriend Hilde.

"Pleasure." She stated icily and held her hand out for Hilde to shake, if she even did that sort of thing when she met new people. Gabrielle had heard good things about her from Xavier but she had to see them for herself before she decided if she liked her or not, she already had one plus and that was being a pure blood. Their mother would be pleased with that much, but did her personality and everything else match up as well?

Hilde quickly figured out that the dark haired girl was his ex, Trilby. She had heard about her a number of times when they were both whining about the ones that they were in love with not wanting to be with them. As she was going to say something to her, she bolted. Well, you must really not be into Xavier as much as he is into you cause if I was in your position, I would stay and check out the enemy. Tipping her face to look at Xavier, she smiled, recognizing that look in his eyes. "Nah, I stayed awake okay. I was glad to see you didn't nod off," she teased him back, punching him lightly in the stomach. Hilde opted to keep her comments about Trilby and her curiosity as to what the small package was that she handed him. She knew that it would only upset him at this point, and the last thing she wanted to do was upset her boyfriend.

"How wonderful to finally meet you," she said instead, taking Gabrielle's hand and shaking it firmly. "I have heard a lot about you." Hilde smiled at the older blonde girl sweetly and genuinely. She knew that she wanted to make sure that she didn't alienate any of the Snow family. It would only work to her advantage to at least marry someone pure blooded and that she could stand if things didn't work out with Shane eventually. "How was your trip here?"

Andy was amazed when Kiera revealed to her the story of the incident, she could not help but be shaken when she disclosed the whereabouts of it's occurrence and wondered if the same magic that had created the illusion of her being a werewolf attacking her friends had been responsible. Cyndi came over and she smiled at her, looking about her to see where Kat was.

It would be great to have the dorm 4 girls all in one place for the first time since Kiera's wedding.
"Hope she gets her scrawny butt over here soon I'm starving" she grinned.

After the ceremony ended a very red faced Kat wend to talk to her mother and sister, who seemed to be more interested in making googly eyes at that Harrison kid rather than talking to her. Her mum had told her to go and spend time with her friends because she knew that some of them she wouldn't get to see them for a while. Giving both her mother and Serena a hug Kat headed over to where her dorm room four girls were standing. "There's my favorite people in the world," she said hugging each of them tightly.

Kiera turned as Cyndi came over to join Andy and her. She smiled at the older girl as she asked Kiera a few questions. Kiera nodded her head. "Yes, we are both okay right now though its still taking time to heal inside my stomach. I lost a lot of blood but they were able to replentish it well enough." she said to her friend. "No need to be alarmed now." she reassured her.

Kiera grinned as Kat came to join them, giving each one of them a hug. "Congrats!" Kiera said as she hugged the younger girl. "So Katalina, now that you graduated, what are you going to do next?" she asked pretending to hold a microphone as she talked. She laughed though, breaking the joke. Kiera was happy that the four of them were back here together, no matter how short their time was.

Cyndi bit her lip nervously as she listened to Kiera speak. So the prophet had some truth to it she thought sadly and then nodded briefly as Kiera told her that she shouldn't be alarmed. It made her feel slightly better to hear it from her friend while she was standing right in front of her. Before she could say anything though, Kat joined them and Cyndi felt an easy smile cross her face as she turned to congratulate her friend.

She hugged the newest dorm four graduate and laughed as Kiera held an invisible microphone to her as she waited for the answer. "Bet it involves Chace" she joked, finding it easy to calm as she stood beside her friends. It had been far too long since the four of them had been together, but she was glad at how easy they were able to fall into their old ways.

Rhyspa walked through the large double doors she thought she'd never walk through again. The last time was for her own graduation. Now, for her two best friends, Katalina Vanderhol and Kailey Paramore. Although Rhyspa was a year older than the new graduates, Kat, Kailey, and 'Spa had become friends quite fast. To see her two best friends graduate was truly a great thing. She was overcome with immense pride when Kailey stepped up to the podium and delivered her speech. It was truly moving, bringing tears to the former Hufflepuffs eyes. Soon after she was done, the students walked up to the stage and recieved their wizarding diplomas. Rhyspa grinned and tried to stifle her laughter when she saw Kat do a classic "Kat" move; tripping as she desceded the four steps leading to the floor. Soon all the graduates had taken the stage and the ceremony was over.

Once everyone was out into the Great Hall, Rhyspa began to look for her two friends, for she had a surprise for them.

Andy grinned as Kat finally came to join them. Her hand went automatically to her stomach and was about to say she was famished when Kiera began an comic interrogation of their friend. Agreeing with Cyndi, Andy nodded her head.
"Yeah Chace and those waspy things, you know the ones their bottom of the league at the moment" she chuckled to herself moving swiftly around to the other side of Cyndi incase Kat nudged her one.
"oh by the way nice exit from the podium, going mad I didn't bring my camera for that one".

Link approached Kirea from the side. He had fully interrupted in a middle of a girls celebration but it was important that he talk to Kirea now that she was here and had came for the celebration. "Would you excuse us for one moment? I'm afraid I have to steal her from you lots" he spoke peaceful as ever. Taking her away from the group he nodded towards the rest of them before turning his direction to Kirea. "Hey" he greeted her unsure of how he will approach a discussion. "Thanks for coming even after what has happen..." he rush it a little hurrying up wanting to get to the point of gathering her alone. "Raziel? Is he here? I mean alive?" he ask hesitating a little at his questioning. Kirea was the only one that had a connection with Raziel besides her mom. He was reluctant to ask more, he would have to figure the rest on his own. As for their relationship with Kirea, its best he stayed distant. At least he was willing to let her have some form of connection with Link, other than that he knows it was best to stay away. Least for a while, least till he get his mind set right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back