Graduation Surprise

Ostensia Metzger

Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
The seventeen year old was both excited and depressed that the school year was over. The good part was that she was one step closer to graduating herself. The depressing part was that her boyfriend had just graduated himself so he would no longer be attending school with her. It was a sad thing for Ostensia to think about. She wasn't sure how she was going to survive at school without him. Every morning she would meet up with him so they could either go to breakfast together or so Damian could walk her to class. Who was going to walk her to class every morning? Or when she was hungry enough to desire breakfast who would sit with her and keep her company. Ostensia would be honest with herself, she didn't have very many friends here. Most of the time she was with Damian or studying for something. Now she had to actually go out and make some friends or suffer the rest of her time at Hogwarts New Zealand alone. 'Maybe if Damian agrees to it, I can stay with him during the holidays? It'd be better than going home to Collineus.' Ostensia didn't like that man for one, but it mostly had to do with her being upset that she could barely see Damian once school started. What if he forgot all about her while she was away? Sure he said he loved her, and he wasn't the type of person to be disloyal, but he was an adult now. Why would he want some giggly schoolgirl? Most men wouldn't so Ostensia worried that her time with her beloved boyfriend was in danger. The time they had left, she was going to make it last. She was going to make the next few weeks or so absolutely perfect. Maybe that will give Damian a little reminder of how much she loved him and how much she wanted to spend the rest of her life with him. She wasn't thinking about marriage. Just them being together. It felt weird to think about him being so far away. Hopefully he would be willing to write to her as often as he could. Ostensia wasn't much of a writer but she could become one for his sake. If he wanted her to she would write every day! The letters might get a little bit boring that way, but she would do it if he asked.

Ostensia was excited today for many reasons. For one, she was going to visit her boyfriend today. Two she had just became of age. Lastly, she had a special surprise for Damian. This was actually his belated Graduation present but she told him that he would have to wait a little bit before she gave him his present. But she figured that it was way past due. He might have forgotten by now that she had promised she would give him one. Damian would hopefully enjoy his present. Ostensia thought for the longest time on what she should give him. Several ideas came and went before she finally decided on the perfect gift for him. Hopefully he liked it because Ostensia had been planning and preparing for it for months now. She would be at a loss if he didn't. But now wasn't the time for her to worry about whether he would like it or not. Finally reaching the address that the paper said, Ostensia brushed some fingers through her hair before she knocked on the door lightly. Hopefully Damian was home.​
<i></i>

Damian Garic Metzger had graduated from Hogwarts New Zealand with some decent grades, and he had yet to really get a job. He was busy with relaxing before he would end up traveling the world, which was his dream. He did not know when he would go off and do so, but he knew that he would. Damian had a nice house too, and it was something he could be proud of even though Dietrich had bought it for him. At least he was living in New Zealand, for now anyway. There was no telling when he would go off and see the world. A secret that he had hid from everyone. Why? Because Damian did not want to have to live with the thoughts of someone chasing after him or whatever. One thing he had not counted on years ago when he had decided this was Ostensia. He could not just leave her behind! He loved her, and even though she was a Seventh year in the school, he still loved her with all of his being, and he was going to stick around and be as loyal as he had ever been before. As a hormonal teenager, it was not going to be too easy, but he was sure that he could handle it with ease. Damian was settling into his home, and he was wearing a simple pair of basketball shorts that muggle boys wore, and a white shirt. He was outside in his backyard, and he was shooting some hoops. He enjoyed this game since he had seen it played over in the United States. It was called Basketball apparently, and he was getting pretty good at it. Damian often found himself bored so he entertained himself by doing a variety of things. This was merely one of the hundred. School was out of his system and he had nothing to do. No summer homework, he could be a teenager. Damian was excited, and he stood back at the free-throw line before he tossed the black and red basketball before it bounced off the rim, and missed the basket.

Damian let out a sigh before he shrugged and he left the basketball be. He went back inside of his house, before he decided to raid his own fridge. He was so very thirsty, and him playing outside did not even work up a sweat. Damian was lucky like that. He grabbed a bottle of soda, just as he heard someone at the door. For a moment, Damian was confused, before he realized just who it would be. "Oh my God, it is Ostensia!" Who else would even bother knocking at his door? Well, Alyssa maybe, but he was sure that she would not have time to visit him with little Chacen right now. Damian skid to the door, almost spilling his drink in his hand before he straightened his hair with his fingers, and he opened the door to greet his beautiful girlfriend. A large smile the size of New Zealand painted upon his facial features. Oh how thrilled he was to have Ostensia at his house! It was better than having her over at Dietrich's house. Dietrich often pressed and pressed with the questions. Damian was perhaps one of the brothers that had not had a kid before he was 18, but Damian was not planning on it. Dietrich had two already, and his unknown brother was going to have one but the girlfriend and unborn baby died. "Hey! Come on in, beautiful. I would have one something a little more impressive, but didn't know you'd be here...today." Unless she told him, but he didn't remember. Some things were known to slip from his brain.

Ostensia 's eyes lit open the moment her boyfriend opened the door to reveal himself. He though he looked a little bit flustered right now, he was still as handsome as ever. Ostensia stepped inside the home and immediately wrapped her arms around her boyfriend's neck so she could pull him into a soft kiss. ”You look fine. I wanted to surprise you though, so that's why I didn't tell you I was coming over. Sorry, hun.” Ostensia kiss him again, this time the kiss was deeper than the last one was though. When the door was closed behind her Osa released Damian but her hold and smiled softly at him. He didn't know it, but she had such a surprise in store for him. If everything went as planned it would be a surprise he would never forget. But for now, she wanted to see the house that Damian now lived in. It made her wish that she was Graduating just that much sooner, because then she could come visit him all the time. His brother wasn't around anymore so she wouldn't have to worry about answering his questions, or having him walk in on her and Damian when they were making out. That had only happened once or twice and it was very embarrassing. Especially when they laughed at how flustered Ostensia got once she realized someone was in the room. No, this house was Damian's. Ostensia turned to Damian, her blue eyes lit up brightly. ”I know I just got here but, can I have tour of the house? I can't believe you have your own place! That's so cool.” Ostensia stated softly yet her voice held a twinge of excitement within it. He was lucky that his brother was caring enough to do such a thing. There was nothing she wished more than to one day have a place of her own, or with Damian. As much as she loved her siblings she could easily admit that sometimes they got nerves. Especially when she was with Damian. Cautiously, Ostensia removed her shoes and left them by the door so she wouldn't track any dirt through his nice clean house. It looked like he was pretty good at keeping it clean too. Which was another one of his positive traits. H knew how to take care of the things he owned. The muggle soda in his hands made Osa feel thirsty. But she didn't want to bother Damian with him getting her anything. Today was all about him. She just couldn't wait to give him his Graduation present. But he wouldn't get his present until tonight. So she had to wait and keep from spilling it for a little while. It was hard for her not to say something when she was this nervous but at the same time excited about it.

After the tour, the two of them ended up in the living room. Which was by far, Osa's most favorite of all the rooms. He was so cozy feeling to her. Sitting down on the couch, she tried to remain sincere looking and not nervous. ”So I was wondering if I could stay the night. I have a surprise for you, but you have to wait until tonight before I'll give it to you.” Ostensia told him softly. A softened smirk appeared on her face. Oh he had no idea and she was excited to show him. But it could wait until tonight. Until then Ostensia would spend the rest of the day just hanging out with him. As long as she was with him, it wouldn't matter. Even so, butterflies fluttered inside her stomach at the mere thought of giving Damian his present. This was going to bother her far until it was over with most likely.​
<i></i>

Damian wished that he did not look like a train wreck, though even if his hair was a little messed up, he was still as handsome as ever probably due to that Veela blood pumping through his veins. Even having a tattooed body did not seem to faze the beauty that he constantly held. The moment that he stepped aside to let her in, she gave him a soft kiss, which he would have been a fool to not return. Damian chuckled once she told him that she wanted to surprise him, and she even apologized. Damian shook his head and he said with a genuine smile, "Please don't apologize, you are very welcome in here. Anytime you please." But hopefully not late in the night where he would be sleeping and all. He did not want anyone coming over to see him sleeping in a pair of pants and that was it. It would be somewhat embarrassing, even if he did not look bad with just pants on. Damian locked the door, but that was only because he did not want anyone breaking in. With the way people were nowadays, one could never be too careful. The moment that Ostensia asked if she could have a tour of the house, Damian pretended that he was thinking long and hard on that. He of course would be happy to give her a tour! He took a drink of his soda, before he nodded, "Of course! It shouldn't take too long, I didn't want a big house. I can hardly believe it either. Dietrich does so much for me, I guess because he is just nice like that." Either that or had another man or woman in his life, whichever. Damian made sure to tell Dietrich that he did not want anything too fancy.

After the house tour, Damian took a seat on the couch next to Ostensia, and he still could not believe that he had graduated. It seemed like only yesterday, he was in his first year, and he was being sorted. He had no idea what the houses were at the time, but he ended up in Gryffindor. He did not know at the time if it was a good fit for him, but he was also told that all pure-bloods were these inbred creatures, but he did not believe that now. Damian himself was not even fully human but he was perfectly happy with who he was. That might explain why he did not live in the magical world for the time being. He lived in the muggle world, and had adapted to their way of being. Damian liked doing manual work and labor because he had nothing else better to do. The moment that Ostensia asked if she could stay the night, and she had a surprise for him but it had to wait until tonight, he was thoroughly confused. Nodding, "Yeah! Of course you can stay the night. But if the surprise is a pet, sorry but I don't think I can have one here..." He was blind sighted by what Ostensia was really planning on giving him. Damian then felt like a bad host. He rubbed her leg for a moment, before he went into the kitchen and got Ostensia a soda, and he held it out for her. "I figured you might be thirsty. So, what should we have to eat? Pizza or Chinese? They deliver." Damian was not that great of a cook, but he loved ordering out with a muggle phone. Anything to use muggle appliances. Entertaining someone at his house was going to be hard. He wanted to do more than make out with his girlfriend. After all, she would be returning back to the school anytime now.

Ostensia was more than happy that she was able to get out today and come see him. He had no idea how much she missed him when they didn't get to see one another all the time. Next year was going to be a nightmare. Who was going to walk her to class in the morning and give her a kiss goodnight. Surely not her sister. Ugh, she was not looking forward to being without Damian at all. "You probably shouldn't tell me that, hun. It'll be hard to get me to leave then." Ostensia kissed him again softly before she smiled almost shyly. It almost felt like she was back in her second year again. Crushing on him but at the same time him being almost unattainable. He was an adult now. He had a life outside of school while she didn't. Who was to say that he wasn't going to decide that he was better off with some silly little school girl hanging off of him. It would break Ostensia's heart but what could she really do to stop him? Nothing. The only thing Ostensia could do was be the best girlfriend she could be and make him happy to be with her. If he was happy with her then he wouldn't want to break up with her. Ostensia let her eyes take in the house carefully. There was a lot of things she wanted to remember about this place. If Damian would let her, she wanted to spend a couple of days here before she had to go back. Since her parents were nowhere to be found and Ostensia hated living with that Collineus man, she hoped Damian would understand why she preferred it here as to there. Plus after Damian's surprise, she wondered how things would be. "Yay! Of course it won't be the same at school without you though." Ostensia had been beaming due to the fact that he agreed to give her a tour. But then started to frown when she remembered that he would no longer be there at school with her. Did he miss the school at all or was he happy to be out of there and living his own life?

Sitting on the couch with Damian now, Ostensia had to resist the urge to lay her head against him and reveal his surprise right then and there. Glancing over at him for a quick moment she could tell he was confused about the surprise she had for him. But that made it so much more exciting. "It's definitely not a pet. I promise that you'll love the surprise though. Thank you though, for letting me stay the night. Ostensia couldn't stop smiling. She could feel that tonight was going to be a very good night. Spending the night with her boyfriend, watching movies and eating dinner. Once she was sure the time was right she would give Damian his Graduation present. But right now things were a little too fuzzy and exciting. It was hard for even Osa to focus at the moment. "Eh, if you want Pizza Damian at least have it made by a true Italian. How about I make us dinner tonight?" Ostensia smiled softly and leaned over to kiss his cheek. She took the soda and popped it open before she took a small sip and leaned against the arm of the sofa. They could order chinese too if Damian didn't want her to have to cook but if they were going to have pizza she insisted that they had it the true Italian way. It would taste so much better.

Damian was just glad that he had his girlfriend over, and wanted to be able to treat her to a million things, but he had to make every moment count with what they had before she had to go back to school. He did not want to have to be apart without her. He never had for so long, and Damian was starting to wonder if she would want to spend like, every weekend she had on Brightstone and stuff with him. He doubted that she would disagree though. On the holidays she could spend them with him. Damian flashed her a devious smirk before he said in a soft tone, "Well then, perhaps you should never leave then." Damian truly did not want to really have her leave. Not even to go to school but she had to graduate so that she could get a decent job. Damian was just really happy with Ostensia right now, and he wanted to make sure that she was going to stay with him. He was sure that there was no one in the school that would attempt to take her from him. Then again, she was going to be a sixth year, so they were going to have to deal with being apart for two years. Two long years, but Damian would write like every day. Damian was unaware of the man that Ostensia was living with, her uncle. Damian did not know just what type of man he was. He did not know that Collineus was evil and very power-hungry, enough to want to take over continents and countries. Damian nodded, and he said, "Yeah, I figured that it would not be. I don’t think that it will be the same as seeing you every day. Except when I was dodging you, but that will not happen again." He did not think that he would ever avoid her again, and did not want to be not around her constantly.

Now that they were in love, Damian was happy with what he had. Damian actually did not have any plans to be making anything serious, like proposing. Marriage still freaked him out. The former Gryffindor was now sort of confused on what the surprise was. It was not a pet, but he did not know what it was. Damian ended up confusing himself when he tried to think of the possibilities. He would not mind the surprise. She did not have anything on her, so it must be really special. "I don’t have a clue on what it could be. But you can stay here anytime you want unless you are trying to skip school then you can’t." He did not want her to skip school with him even if it would be super romantic. School was more important than he was. He wanted to be there at her graduation, and see her perhaps even make Head Girl. He thought that she would be an amazing Head Girl, even though he did not earn Head Boy. He did not want the award though. Damian gave Ostensia an odd look from his teal eyes. Her cook for him? Well, pizza made by an Italian would be amazing. Damian finally gave in, "Sure, as long as I can help with cooking it. I think I can chop vegetables up." Damian wrapped his arm around her shoulders before he grinned like he had won the New Zealand lottery. Well, there was no reason not to, he loved the girl that was sitting next to him.

Ostensia was grinning like mad when Damian agreed to let her cook him pizza. She didn’t mind that he wanted to help either because she figured he would look rather cute chopping up vegetables. Even after all the time they had spent together during the past years, Ostensia had yet to see him in the kitchen. ”I would love it if you helped me cook.” All couples cooked together at least once. It tested their ability to work together in all types of situtations. Hopefully she and Damian could get something done in the kitchen. Kissing his cheek softly, Osa gently took his hand and led him off the couch and into the kitchen so she could show him how to make a real pizza. Hopefully he was handy with a knife and all. After it was all finishesd and eaten, Ostensia foubnd herself resting on the couch, her belly full and her mind hazy. A movie played in the background but Ostensia found herself paying attention to other things. Making the pizza was actually quite fun. Preparing the dough was a riot. Especially when Ostensia tried to toss it like professional pizza makers did and it landed on her head. Chances were that they had gotten sauce everywhere too too. When the pizza had been put in the oven, Ostensia made sure to clean her boyfriend’s kitchen though. Ostensia shifted against Damian and yawned. She had eaten pig tonight. Four slices of pizza plus muggle soda. It was kind of sloppy for a lady to eat like that but since Ostensia was with her boyfriend and felt comfortable being herself in front of him, she barely noticed. Hopefully he had enjoyed the pizza too. It was his idea to put as much on it as they had. ’I wonder how he’s feeling right now.’ Ostensia thought to herself as she let her eyes rest on the movie they had been watching. Damian was quiet but she figured he was entranced by the movie. At least he was kind enough to let her lean against him and rest her head. The window outside revealed that it was now in the evening hours. Pretty soon Ostensia was going to give Damian his surprise. The one she had decided to give him at Graduation. Hopefully he liked it. Ostensia had spent hours andhours trying to think of one good enough that didn’t cost her a fortune. It took a moment of convincing herself that she needed to do this, but once she was convinced that was all it took before Osa decided to go for it. She might as well just give him his surprise now. ”Damian…” Shifting so that she was sitting up instead of leaning on him, she turned and crawled over to him. Her body was a bit smaller than his own so she wasn’t worried about squishing him or being too heavy for him to hold. But this was all part of his surprise. Hopefully he caught on quickly.

Once Ostensia was straddling his lap, she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him softly. ”I love you.” She whispered. That wasn’t his surprise or anything but she felt like it should be said to him. Because she did indeed love him. The didn’t tell one another often though. But that was because neither of them felt like they needed to. They both knew of eachother’s feelings. That was why she figured this surprise would be the best thing she could give Damian right now. He had her heart, so why not devote the rest of herself to him? Her family would probably be upset with her decision, but they were not her, Ostensia was seventeen, she was in love, and she wanted to show her boyfriend just how much. ”Do you want your surprise now?” She asked him softly as her fingers caressed his face slowly. Her eyes meeting with his briefly. It wasn’’t straight on obvious yet, but if Damian payed close attention he would get the idea. Either way she wanted to know if he wanted his surprise now. Her arms reutned so they were wrapped around his neck, and ever so gently her fingers played with his hair.​
<i></i>

Damian thought that he could help with cutting the pepperoni and whatever else that would prove to be hard to cut. Damian had some upper body strength, not much but he had enough to where he was a decent chopper. Damian couldn't wait until he could get his pizza. He was getting hungry now. Well, he was sure that he was getting hungry for pizza. "Awesome. We might get covered in flour and stuff. That'd be even cooler!" Especially if they had a really big food fight, and ruined his kitchen, but nothing a spell couldn't fix. She took him by his tattooed hand and took him into the kitchen where they would get started on making an authentic Italian pizza. Damian had some fun handling the knife, and after it was finished, Damian was feeling rather good, and thought that Italians made pizza a lot better than the school had. They were both resting on the couch, and the movie was playing. Of course, Damian as focused on it, and trying not to snog the lights out of Ostensia in the process. What could be helped? He liked her, a lot. Hell, he loved her, and wanted to ravish her. But the movie was hogging all of his attention. Damian felt Ostensia shift against him, and he moved only slightly so that he was comfortable too, like the two fit together perfectly. Almost perfectly. Damian looked down at her mass of blonde hair and he kissed her lightly on the top of her head. She was just too cute, and he loved her for it. At least his stomach was good to go until midnight. He had the awfullest case of the midnight snacks half the time. He assumed that they would attack tonight as well. Damian continued to watch the scary movie that he was put on. He loved it, but there was not any blood. The music itself was creepy. It could very easily give him the shivers, and then he was reminded of those tall people that surrounded Professor Styx.

The sun was setting, but he was still entranced by the movie, and how he was thinking of those people that had to be related to Professor Styx. Then the more he thought about his graduation, he remembered that Leviathan and Kamaria had hugged one of those tall, creepy men, and then it occurred to him. He had met some of the Zhefarovich Family. If they all looked like that and not like the professor, then he wanted nothing to do with them. It made his skin crawl looking at the blonde with his hair slicked back. Damian thought that he had the same sensation every time he looked at Professor Styx. He did! So, they all except a few possessed that gene. Ostensia said his name, and he looked down at her and then she started to move. She was now sitting on top of his lap, and he stared at her for a moment. He was wondering what she was doing, sitting on top of him like this. Her arms slid around his neck, and she kissed him softly, which in turn, made him kiss in return out of instinct. Damian heard the three words, and he smiled, "I love you too, babe." It was the truth, and he smiled even more at her. He placed his hands on her hips, but he was starting to wonder what was going on before it started to click, even more so when he heard her ask if he wanted his surprise. Was it, what he thought that it was? Could she be wanting the two of them to make love? Damian looked at her incredibly, before he started to wonder. Damian figured that was what this was, but he was still unsure. He inquired softly, "Ostensia, are you sure you want to do this? Right now, and on the couch in the middle of a movie?" Damian wanted to throw in that they could move to the bedroom, but he wanted to keep that a secret for right now. He wanted to be sure that he was getting the right hints. It was not like he was offered this a lot. Damian was still a virgin. And then what would his older brother Dietrich say? He didn't care what Krystin said about it, but if they were going to do it, then they would need protection. Damian was not going to take chances.

Asking if she was sure she wanted to do this, made Ostensia all that much sure that she did want this. During the past couple of weeks, it had been all she had been thinking about, okay...well sort of. It was just on her mind a lot when she wasn't busy with something. The day she had decided to give Damian this as his Graduation present, she knew that this was what she wanted. After all this was the man she loved nor was she a child anymore. Even if the adults and her family were going to be upset with her decision, she wasn't going to care. After all this was her body. This was her life. Damian had been with her for a long time now, she trusted him. "I've been thinking about this for awhile now. We're not kids anymore, and we've been together for years. I trust you and love you so much. Yes I'm sure I want to do this." Ostensia kissed Damian softly once more before she held up a finger, telling him to hold on a second while she did something. She retreated over to her bag that she had with her and pulled something out of one of the pockets. When she returned, she immediately returned to her place on Damian's lap and wrapped one arm around his shoulder before she showed him the package she had retrieved. She knew ahead of time, that this was something even Damian would be concerned about. As handsome as he was, she didn't think she'd be too happy about having any miniature Damian's running around just yet. Hopefully he didn't either. "I even got some of these." Ostensia wasn't sure whether to hand it over to Damian or not. But at least he knew she was prepared for this. Setting the small package aside, Ostensia rewrapped both of her arms around Damian's neck and buried her nose into the crook of his neck. He smelled so good. Whether or not he wanted to make love, Ostensia was happy to be here with him. It was going to be a lonely semester without him. The Italian vowed that she was going to make this the best winter vacation for herself ever. For Damian too if possible. What was he going to do now that he didn't have to worry about school anymore? Was he going to get a job or something? As long as he didn't forget about her, she would be proud of anything he did. Seconds ticked by before Ostensia removed her face from the crook of his neck. Leaning down she whispered in his ear softly.

"We don't have to be on the couch." Ostensia had to admit that was almost a bit devious. But she honestly didn't care where it happened at, hopefully it was just as romantic as she had hoped it would be though. Ostensia pulled away from his ear and smiled softly, almost a little bit deviously. Hopefully that would appease him. If he had a little bit more control on the situation. He was new at this, he was probably just as scared as she was. But Ostensia hoped the more comfortable she grew, the more comfortable he would as well. But he didn't seem ready for some reason. Maybe he was but he just didn't seem like it. Ostensia didn't want to force him nor did she want to make him feel like it would ruin their relationship if he didn't. He was a grown man, and she figured that this would be something he wanted, even if he didn't say he wanted it. She was trying to make him happy. "But...we don't have to if you don't want to. We can still enjoy the movie and maybe make some dessert or something before bed. I just thought...." Ostensia shrugged. A soft smile returned to her lips before she kissed him again, more deeply than usual as her fingers traced themselves across his collarbone. He was so precious. After she broke the kiss, wondered if there was anyway she could coax Damian into it. Of course she could always give him a miniature heart attack and just start undressing. But what if he didn't want to, then she would be embarrassed and...naked. That would just ruin her life. She had no idea what to do but hope this was what he wanted.​
<i></i>

Damian was really wondering what had suddenly changed with all of this. It was something that was definitely on his mind a lot, because he was a teenage boy, one could not expect much else other than that. He loved Ostensia, and he wanted to be intimate with her, but she was still in school. Well, she was considered an adult in the wizarding world now, so she could make decisions on her own. Damian had been ready for this for over a year now, perhaps two, but he didn't want to force anything on Ostensia. Now she seemed so willing, and that helped him a lot. He trusted that she would be able to tell him anything she wanted. And she wanted this. Hell, he never told her how much he wanted it so it was not like she was doing just for him. Damian smiled before he said, "Okay then, since we both want this..." He paused and then she kissed him softly. She then went over to her bag, and she got something out. She returned to his lap, with something in her hand. He wondered what she needed to go retrieve, and then when he started to think, he wondered if she brought something to wear. However when Ostensia showed it to him and said that she got something that would protect them from having little children, he let out a sigh. That was certainly good news. He didn't want any children, not anytime soon. Though he could not help but smirk a little bit, "So, you have everything prepared. Thank goodness!" She must have really wanted this to go out and get things like this that a man should have to get for the girl. He didn't want to ask her how she managed that one, but he was sure that she had to be ready if she got that thing. Ostensia buried herself into his neck, and he wrapped both arms around her. He loved her, with all of his being. He would love to give her what she wanted, which was something that could never take back. Damian's teal eyes went back to the television for a few moments. Well, even with his girlfriend in his lap, it was hard to distract him from a good movie. Even if she was doing what she could. Well, it would have to take a little more than that. Damian continued to watch what was on the television, somewhat in a trance, because he was still thinking of how he would do what Ostensia wanted. If horror movies were real, then they'd never do it. They'd be the first to die.

Her whisper broke him from his trance, and Damian looked over at Ostensia. Oh she was being so very devious. It was enough. Damian should have known better. They could very easily go to his bedroom where they would make love. There was a mischievous look in her smile, one that he could tell that she seemed more than ready. Probably wanting to do everything she could to get him off of the couch and into the bedroom. He could tell by the kiss that she had given him, one that was deeper than before, and her fingers traced his collar bone. When she broke the kiss, he thought that he might as well go for it. He was pretty relaxed right now, but even he was nervous. Damian decided to play a little joke on her, before he let out a somewhat convincing yawn. He even stretched before he said, "I dunno, I am just a little tired tonight. Perhaps later. In fact, I think I am going to go to bed." While he was talking, he had snatched the little package, hoping that she didn't see what he had done. "Got a little bit of a headache." Oh the old excuses, this was getting funnier. It was hard for him to keep this charade up. He softly moved Ostensia from his lap where he stood up, and headed out of the living room toward the bedroom of his. However he stopped, held out the small package that would ensure that they would not have children before he smirked deviously, "Aren't you coming, Osa?" That should be signal enough that he was playing a joke, telling her that he wanted to do this. Who in the world went to bed this early? Well, anyone might, but Damian was ready as ever.

Ostensia bit her lip softly. It seemed like he wanted to do this, but she couldn't quite be sure one hundred percent. She didn't want to be creepy but she had been thinking about this night for a really long time. It was something she wanted to be as perfect as possible. So some kind of planning had gone into this. "Promise you won't think I'm creep for saying this but, I've been thinking about this night for a pretty long time and I didn't want to freak you out, but I heard that this was something a lot of guys liked. Girls too but, you get the point. I figured that if I took the initiative...you'd think it was hot or something." Ostensia muttered the word hot a little bit more quietly as a deep red shade of red. It made her nervous to talk about things like that. What if Damian didn't find her hot or sexy? What if she was nothing more than childish and cute to him? That would be highly depressing but very likely as Ostensia knew she didn't have that much sex appeal. She was young and fairly new at this. Nothing close to what she wanted to be for her man. Perhaps in a couple of years when she was fully grown and out of school, she would have the ability to drive Damian nuts. He seemed happy that she had brought protection though. It relieved Ostensia's knowing that he didn't want to go without. There were too many risks and they were too young. Ostensia was about to ask if he wanted to move to the bedroom, but then Damian started to appear as if he was tired. He was tired? No he couldn't be tired! If he was tired than his mind would wandering off to other places instead of focusing on their night together. 'Ostensia girl you have to do something and do it now! Otherwise you will have wasted your time planning for this! Ostensia began to panic. He wasn't interested in her as much as she thought he was. She figured that a guy would never turn down an opportunity like this. But here he was, tired and with a headache. Ostensia's mouth nearly feel open as he He softly moved her from his lap and stood up. He then began to head out of the living room toward the bedroom. It was pride killer almost. But then he pulled out the little foil package she had brought and smirked deviously. Ostensia was about to ask why he was smirking, but then he asked if she was coming. Oh so he was only kidding! Oh that man!

"You butthead!" Ostensia stuck her tongue out at him and bolted off the couch, leaving the movie abandoned. Inside the bedroom, Ostensia closed the door, leaving it open only a crack. As soon as she was away from the door she wrapped her arms around the neck of her boyfriend and kissed him passionately. His lips were so soft. Throughout the kiss, Ostensia's hands roamed lower and flower, until they rested at the hem of his shirt. Her hands could feel the warmth of his skin on her fingertips. The kiss lasted a bit longer before Ostensia broke the kiss and used her fingers to gingerly pull Damian's shirt up and over a his head. He was covered in tattoo's! Ostensia admired the colors of the tattoo's for a minute before she left a few chaste kisses on his shoulder and neck. "I love you so much Damian." Ostensia whispered again as she led Damian over to his comfortable bed. Within moments she was hovering over him and wondering if she should tease him and make him suffer, or not. After all, she was taking charge a lot more than she thought he would allow her to. Damian was such a sweet and gentle guy. "Is this too much?" Ostensia questioned and bit her lip. Was she moving too fast? She had been so caught up on the moment that she had forgotten that Damian was still human and may have different opinions about what was doing on. This was different. Being like this. Ostensia wasn't really sure if she knew what was going on completely. Just that she was in love and she wanted him.​
<i></i>

Damian burst into laughter when she called him a butthead. It was hilarious, and he could not believe that she had fallen for that trick! It had to be the best trick in the world, something that he had not pulled off before of course. The movie was abandoned but it was close to being over anyway, so Damian did not mind. Plus he had seen the movie so many times before, but it was a classic! Sadly Ostensia was not focusing on it or else she might have liked it more too. Then again she was thinking about this as well. Once he was inside of the bedroom, Ostensia followed suit, nearly closing the door. He had not really known how to do this, but he figured that he would just go along with what Ostensia would do. Damian had never done this obviously, and he wanted to be sure to be gentle with her. She approached him, and kissed him passionately, and her hands were roaming down to the hem of his shirt. He simply kept his hands on her hips because he didn't know if she even wanted to have her clothing off right now, even though he was basically yelling in his mind to go further. He wanted to, yes, but he wanted to be sure that she was even ready. Maybe Ostensia could get scared half way through, before they would be at the point of no return. She broke the kiss, just to remove his shirt, which one couldn't see much of his natural skin. He was covered in tattoos. His body was not entirely built, but he had enough muscles to hide his bones and his ribs. Damian let out a soft sigh when she kissed him on his shoulder and neck. Wow, she was good at this. Must be an Italian thing or something. She whispered that she loved him, before he murmured, "I love you so very much, Osa." He truly did, and she had led him to the bed, where he was laying on his back, and she was hovering over him.

She asked if it was too much, and Damian shook his head. He chuckled, "No, not at all. I'm just wondering, what I have to do. But I suppose, since we both want this, I better go along with my instincts." Damian adjusting his position to where he was more comfortable on the bed, where he started to kiss her neck, and his hands went under her shirt, breaking away from her luscious lips before he could toss the shirt over to the side. He continued to kiss her deeply, something that was different within, as there were nothing short of lust inside of his kisses. It might be hint enough that he wanted her, and he wanted her now. He just had to go with what he was feeling. Slowly, he moved to the two of them, adjusting their positions onto the bed, to where he was taking charge to some intent. She might have had doubts that he had wanted, and he was showing her that he wanted so much more. Damian hoped that she would not mind him removing the rest of her clothing, because he didn't want to have them on his girlfriend anymore. She was always beautiful, and thought that she would look better when he knew what she looked like without anything on. His own clothing was a burden too. Damian brought their bodies together where they would prove their love to each other. Damian could not believe that he was actually doing this, and with his girlfriend. Damian started to kiss her neck, where his hands roamed over whatever flesh he could touch. Damian hoped that he wasn't doing anything that she was opposing to, because he wanted nothing more but to ravish her, which he had started to do. Damian also hoped that he remembered to use what Ostensia had brought in the end. Thankfully, he did.

OOC: Feel free to post in the next morning, or time passes, whichever works.

Ostensia's blue eyes drifted over to the clock. The bed red numbers displayed that it was merely four in the morning. Sleeping was clearing not an option because she had been trying to fall asleep for hours now and no such luck had come her way. Even the soft sounds of Damians sleeping breaths was not enough to soothe her into a deep slumber. Her mind was just too busy wandering off. Osa didn't regret sleeping with her boyfriend. After she got over the small sting in the beginning she actually thought it was a wonderful experience. Never had she thought it was possible for two people to get as close as she had to Damian a few hours ago. It practically felt like they were no longer living in a world of millions of other people, and it was only just them. Afterward, Ostensia's body felt tired and sore though. The aftermath was not so much fun. Plus it left Ostensia's mind in such a haze. 'I really don't want to wake Damian up. He looks so tired and peaceful sleeping there. But I can't sleep. I know why I can't sleep too. It's because I keep thinking about earlier. I need to stop being such a girl. It was my first time and everything, but did it really matter to me......that much? I just need to close my stupid eyes and sleep!' Ostensia sighed and tried to close her eyes. Luckily she felt the tiredness she had been feeling most of the night take over her and her body. In the morning when Damian was awake she would see how he was feeling. He seemed satisfied when they had finished. But she could have mistaken it for him being severely tired. It was rare seeing him that tired, ever. Curling up against Damian she cuddled against him and fell asleep. Her dreams were filled with thoughts of her boyfriend, and how amazing it would be if she didn't have to return to school without him the following semester.

The next morning, Osa felt her body roll into something. Her eyes flew open and she was able to catch a glimpse of Damian's tattooed chest. "Damian...." She muttered as she tried to roll over and go back to sleep. How dare he invade her sleeping area? He was practically hogging half the bed and half the covers. All Osa was wearing was a thin tanktop and some shorts she had changed into after, It wasn't enough to keep her that warm. The blonde was close to falling asleep again when she felt Damians leg. Finally Ostensia was getting annoyed. She wanted to sleep. "Damiannnnnn, stop hogging the bed!" Ostensia huffed. She tried to use her little arms and legs to move him so she had more room to spread out herself and stuff. But no avail. He was actually pretty damn heavy when he was asleep. Ostensia sighed and tried to fall asleep one last time. But Damian continued to spread out and consume the bed with his long limbs. Pretty soon she was pretty close to the edge. Ostensia tiredly lifted herself up so that her body was no longer resting on the mattress and tried to shake Damian awake. "Damian if you ever expect this sort of thing to happen again....you've got...to learn to SHARE!" Ostensia gave one last push in hopes that she could move him over and keep from falling off the bed. If he ever wanted sex, or anything close to it again, he was going to have to learn how to share his bed! Oh and not to mention, not hog all the covers! Poke his side she kept on trying. He had to wake eventually!
<i></i>

Damian thought that the previous night with making love had been the best that he ever had. Well, it was the only time that it had happened to him, and boy he did not regret it. Damian was tired, Ostensia had worn him out. He was satisfied though. However the boy was not used to sharing a bed. He normally had it all to himself, and never had it any other way. And it was likely that he would have to get used to it eventually. He normally slept with his pants on, but not that night. He managed to put on his boxers before he had passed out. The former Gryffindor Prefect enjoyed his day yesterday, and wanted more to come. He slept like a rock, and he didn't dream of anything at all. Everything was just heaven. Luckily he remembered to wear protection, because he did not want any babies running around. It would have been hell for them to have kids right now. Damian had not waken up the entire night, but in the morning or afternoon, he didn't know which, he felt himself shaking, before he heard Ostensia's voice going through his mind. His blue-green eyes opened and he was looking straight at the wall. Slowly he sat up and he looked over at Ostensia. He rubbed his eyes and wondered what her deal was.

Was she just shaking him? What was wrong? He yawned before he stretched. He sat up in the bed and against the wall. He looked over sleepily at his girlfriend before he asked, "What's wrong? Why wake me up?" He did not even know what she had said to him, which might not have been the best thing. He should have listened and heard her, but when he was waking up, he never paid attention to anything until he had a soda. Maybe she had been hurt or something? He didn't know. She seemed okay, but one thing was for sure, he was not a morning person. He had never been one. He used some of the blankets to cover himself, his hair was a mess, and he looked tired as hell. But he could wake up. He wondered if he did something to wake her up or whatever. He was not the type to share a bed because he was just not used to it. He yawned and he looked over at her and smiled, though the tiredness was still in his eyes. There was no point in hiding it, before he asked, "Want breakfast? We got cereal, and pancakes." He could fix breakfast. He was good at that, but he had an automatic waffle maker, but he confused waffles and pancakes very often. Both were the same to him so it was easy to confuse him. Damian hoped that she was hungry, because he was. Not for sex or anything, but physically hungry for food. Did he even eat enough last night? He thought that he did. Maybe sex worked up an appetite. At least he didn't tell her to make something afterward. That would have been really rude of him of he had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back