Fraser Fergusson

quidditch obsessed; dejected

Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2 Inch Flexible Vine Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Fraser had gotten help from one of the professors to make his costume work, so that it always appeared like he was in potion. He knew this was a costume that someone else had done before, almost certain it might've been Liusaidh but he liked it. Thought it was a good idea and it suited him quite well. He was intending to meet up with Zerrin but had arrived a little before he would. He glanced about the room, "This is amazing," he said, mostly to himself. Fraser couldn't wait to try everything, he didn't know where he might even begin here. So much of it seemed like so much fun.

"Hi, can i join to you? Is my costime that bad? I know cat for halloween." She asked wroied voice to Fraser and hoped he won't be mad that she joined him.

Zerrin had spent too long on a simple costume, and came bounding down into the Great hall, bouncing around until he found his brother. "Fraserrrrr!" He greeted, knocking into the boy and smiling. He saw that he was talking to a cat, and he smiled at the girl, keeping an arm over his little brothers shoulders. "Oh, hey!" He greeted. "I'm Zerrin." He introduced.

Fraser had been waiting for his brother as Evianna approached him. He was a little confused by her question, but before he could say anything, Zerrin had knocked into him, and he gently pushed him back while remaining in close. "Zerrin!" he said. "This is Evianna, she's a friend. Evianna, this is my brother Zerrin," he introduced the pair to each other.

''Hi.'' She was a little shy to him but warmaly welcomed him. Hoped not intruped something.

Zerrin chuckled, letting Fraser shrug him back and still hovering. He just liked being close to his brother. He stuck his hand in his pocket, using his other to tuck his hair back behind his ear. "Evianna, huh? That's a pretty name, and a cute costume." He smiled at her. "What are you guys doing?" He asked, looking between them. "Have you hit the snack tables yet? They look delicious."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back