OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2" Sturdy Black Walnut Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Ajaccio had enjoyed the first practices of quidditch, it was pretty different from just flying around, but he was fairly thankful for the opportunity to even do it. He was enjoying it. But he knew with an upcoming game, even as an alternate he needed to be ready for it. He needed to be ready for things to get started. The ravenclaw had therefore worn a beanie hat, more firmly attached to his head to keep the curls from being in his face and he was just flying around. He was practicing scoring, aiming and shooting at the goals. He was enjoying himself, but he decided to fly down to the ground and take a little break. Allow himself a little water then think about how best to approach the practice next.

Lily went about, exploring the castles some more. She walked round the Grat lawn and then decided to go to the Qudditch Pitch. She saw some people practising and went and sat down to watch them. Lily saw a boy with a beanie hat, she couldn't tell if she knew who he was or not, but she started as he practised. It was her dream to join the House Qudditch team. As the boy flew down to the ground she saw him going to drink some water. She approached him slowly and as she walked closer, she noticed that it was Ajax. She smiled as the stood beside him. " Heyy Ajax. How are you? Those skills were pretty good you know." Lily said and smiled widely.
Lily was very happy to see her Fake big brother again. She hoped she wasn't interrupting his thoughts, but she went on talking anyway.

Ajaccio spotted Lily as she approached him, ”Lily!” he said happily, he’d been surprised to have gotten along so well with first years now that he was a little older, but really he’d made friends with a few and it had been pretty easy. He nodded at her question, ”Oh I’m good, how are you doing?” he asked her. He was happy to spend a bit of time getting his breath while around her. He gave her a little smile, ”Oh those, I’m working ont hem,” he told her honestly, he wasn’t trying to be modest but truly believed that he still needed to work on them. He was only an alternate and he had to work to improve his own skills. ”I’m an alternate on the team, so I need to work hard,” he said, ”How are you finding those flying classes?” he asked Lily, knowing it was something that all first year students did during this semester. Perhaps she’d come out to the pitch to get a little practice in.

Lily smiled as Ajax recognized her. " I'm good thanks. " Lily said with a smile. She looked around before turning back to him. She nodded and said " Well I thing you're doing absolutely great so far. " She wondered if she had disturbed his thoughts. But despite that she went on talking. " Well, if you're an alternate, do still get to play in the games? I font really know much about Quidditch. Though I'd love to join the team one day. " Lily said with a smile. When Ajax asked about the flying lessons Lily smiled " I'm really enjoying the flying lessons. It just feeling Amazing being able to fly. " Lily said excitedly. She cane out to the pitch just because she hasn't been there except for lessons.

Ajaccio smiled and nodded happily as she said she was good. Before feeling himself shy up slightly at her second statement. Though he did enjoy flying and knew he’d gotten better at it, it was always quite nice to actually hear. He gave a little shrug, ”I think I might play in a game, but I haven’t yet. It’s all about the experience,” he said, mostly, he just was happy to remain an alternate while he got better at the sport, eventually he would get good enough to really play. He wasn’t too surprised that she wanted to play, and he thought she would make a good addition to the team - though he hadn’t seen her play yet. ”Well, do you want to practice?” he asked Lily, if she hoped to join the team and said that she liked flying, he couldn’t think of anything better for them to do with this day than to fly. ”I can give pointers and stuff if you’d like or we can just fly?” he offered.

Lily shrugged a little as he said that he hadn't played in a game yet. Hopefully he would get a chance soon. Lily looked around, it was a beautiful day and it would be nice to fly. When Ajax asked she smiled at him." That would be great! If I want to make the team, I have to start somewhere. " Lily said and smiled.

Ajaccio smiled, he took out his wand and cast a quick accio broom, summoning one broom over to them. He already had his of course. He held it out to her and just smiled, ”Right, let’s start by getting up into the air,” he said. He flew back up into the air and just watched, he’d know relatively quickly where she was on her learning, and was more than sure he’d be able to build on it based on what he saw. Ajax knew he wasn’t going to be providing the greatest of help, that there were others who’d be far better placed to help her than him, but he was happy to help where he could, whenever he could.

Lily smiled as Ajaccio summoned the broom closer. She took the broom from him and got ready to fly up into the air. She wasn't the best at getting up into the air. But once she was in the air she felt quite confident. " Woah. " Lily exclaimed when she got onto the broom. Ajax was already i the air. She felt so silly, she almost fell down. But then finally she got into the air and flew toward Ajax. " That hasn't happened before " Lily said softly. Why did she have to screw up now.

Ajaccio watched as Lily flew up into the air. He was careful to watch how she was flying and noted with a small grimace that she almost fell down, he begun to move towards her to help when it seemed she managed to right herself and flew towards him. ”Hey, it’s okay, we’ve all almost fallen off our brooms at least once,” he joked with a little smile. He knew that it wasn’t the same as skateboarding, where falling off a broom could be very dangerous but learning to fly involved also spending time learning how to fly. ”Why don’t we start with some laps? Let you get settled on your broom?” he offered. Ajaccio always liked to start with alps they were a good way of getting started a good way of getting warmed up.

Lily smiled at Ajax when he said it was okay. She didn't want to look like a fool. It was a good idea to do some laps first. " Yeah. I think that would be good. " Lily said with a little smile. She looked around and then positioned her next to Ajax.

Ajaccio nodded, and then made sure she was ready before setting off, ”Laps really help get a lay of the field, plus you can start slow and build speed,” He said, shouting slightly to be sure that she heard him saying that, but he was mostly keeping pace with her, not going too fast, looking to just be sure she was steady on the broom. He would let her decide when she felt ready to push faster. He didn’t want to be the one to decide and for her to not keep up or feel overwhelmed by it.

Lily could just just hear Ajax speaking, He wasn't flying much ahead of her which was nice. She was steady on her broom and ready to fly faster, she looked at Ajax who was a little confront of her and then she started picking up the pace and caught up to him . " Little faster? " Lily said just to let him know she was ready

Ajaccio kept the pace, being a little ahead of Lily as she began to catch up. He nodded at what she said, a little faster. He could do that, ”of course, see if you can keep up,” he said loudly hoping she would hear but did just push his broom to move faster, moving at not a significantly faster pace than he had before, but enough that she would need to catch up again. He would keep going faster and faster until the broom couldn’t or either of them decided it was too fast. Whichever one came first.

Lily grinned, she was determined to catch up with Ajax as he flew faster. She pushed her broom so that she could fly faster. She flew quite a bit faster but she just couldn't catch up to Ajjacio. She looked around and then convinced herself that she could go faster, she pushed her broom once again and flew faster. Finally she was just behind Ajax

Ajaccio could see Lily trying to catch up with him already. He was pushing forward, keeping this faster speed as she began to catch up. For a little bit it seemed like she wouldn’t and he would’ve happily slowed down fractionally to allow her to catch up before speeding off again, but she was catching up, getting to where he was, he just had to give her the time. So when he noticed her catching up he knew he didn’t need to. He pushed himself to go a little bit faster, not too much, just so that she would have to move even faster to catch up. He was sure he would slow down soon. He would see if she caught up and then start slowing them down. There was more to cover in quidditch than just speed. Well unless she wanted to be a seeker, in which case she might need to know how to be even faster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back