Gossip Magazine V2 [G]

Cyndi smiled at Andy and nodded toward her friend. She was glad that Andy was going to speak with them tonight because it had been much too quiet in their room lately, and Cyndi wanted it to go back to the giggles that they shared. She finished her breakfast and told her friends, "See you guys later." Cyndi gave Bruin a smile as she left.

"Anytime. Gotta look after my girl." Sumner grinned slowly. Kat looked so pretty that morning. He wanted to kiss her but restrained himself. "I didn't know Bruin could turn into a bear. How wicked is that?" he asked with a touch of envy. He didn't really know the Gryffindor Head Boy but he'd heard enough from Kat and others about him and his exploits.

Kat's cheeks tinged light pink as she smiled at Sumner. "Join the club. I don't think anyone knew. He's done a great job keeping that under wraps though a bear suits him I think," she said thoughtfully glancing back down at the mutilated piece of toast on her plate. Her stomach grumbled lightly announcing that it had not had it's feel, but she ignored it. Kat grabbed her school bag and stood up, holding her hand out to the Ravenclaw boy. "Fancy walking me to class?" she asked with a grin on her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back