Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarlett Fox

OOC First Name
Scarlett
Wand
curved 16" Rigid Walnut Wand with Acromantula Web Core
Hello,
I know not many of you knew me but I am Scarlett Fox (or Flying Cat on most of the forums I am on) and I severely underestimated High School homework (Just started highschool). And so I will be pretty much leaving this forum for a long time (probably forever unless I manage my time better). I want you to know that this is easily one of the most customized and coolest forums I have ever been part of and I am thankful that I was a part of it. Bye and hope we can meet again.

Sincerely,
Flying Cat / Scarlett Fox

Bye Scarlett :(

I'll miss you :(

Here's to having a chance of a come back! ;)

Sorry to hear that you are leaving! :( I hope you can adjust to high school enough to come back one day, even if it is in a small capacity. Best of luck with everything!!

High school can be rough! Hang in there! :hug:
Sorry to hear you're leaving but maybe in the future when you've found a balance you can come back and join us again! :D

Sorry to see you go. Good luck with High School! I hope you can find a balance, and maybe come back to us.
Best of luck with everything! :hug:

Awh good luck with it all! I know you'll be fine!
Come back to us when you can ^_^ :hug:

This is such a shame. :hug:
I wish you the best in high School. I'm just coming towards the end of High School and know that the workload is a lot. Good luck, and I hope that you come back to us someday! ^_^

I struggled my first few years of high school too. But,good luck, and I hope You can come back eventually! I ended up coming back. xD

~lovi

Thanks for the goodbye :)
Ya Highschool is pretty hard but I think I can get through it with pretty good grades :p
Hope to see you again and thanks for the community that you gave me here. :hug:

Scarlett Fox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back