Good News

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi had been feeling like utter cr@p recently. She'd been throwing up, being sick, fevers, hot flashes and cold flashes; bacially her hormones were flying everywhere and anywhere. Something wasn't right, she knew that she had to go to the doctors. Well she found out some very interesting news at the doctor's and figured that she had to go to her fiance's house to tell him the news. Jacob was going to be amazed and hopefully not unconsious from the excitment that they were going to have a baby together. She walked up the stairs to the door and quickly knocked and rang the doorbell. Hopefully Jacob would get the message that it was important and he would have to open the door up quickly before she knocked it down herself.

The birthday party at Caysi's house was just amazing to Jacob. The fact that Caysi
had accepted to marry him made him even more happy that he was at a lost of words.
He had never felt so much excitement in his life, and so fast. He just wished that his
parents and the rest of his family was here with him. He missed them all so much
that sometimes, he wished to kill himself and be there with them, but thinking about
Caysi always held him back. If Jacob were to leave this world, what would Caysi do
without him? He didn't want her to be heartbroken and scar'd for the rest of her
life, so he always held back his emotions. Jacob was tired coming back from successfully
getting up the company building, and everything was now ready to function. His new
company name, 'JR Entertainment' was now looking for artists to hire. He was taking
a shower, a very hot shower to smoothen out his muscles and to relax him. He thought
about Caysi and that he was going to surprises her about the company news that the
company had successfully started. All of a sudden, he heard a door bell. He turned
off the shower, and put his robe on, then apparated himself quickly to the front door.
He wasn't in the mood to slip from the water under his feet and hurt himself. He opened
the door, only to notice that it was Caysi at his door. "Caysi, how're you doing
honey? Come on in."
Said Jacob opening the door to Caysi to let her in and giving
her a kiss on her lips. He walkedover to the living room with her and sat on the couch.
"Sorry, I was taking a shower.So, what brings you here at this time?" Asked Jacob.

Caysi waited outside, pondering her thoughts. What kind of a reaction would Jacob have? Of course he was going to be so happy, but what would he do? She could imagine him doing a back flip and going all out for their child. Finally her fiance had opened the door, but in his towel. Oh, how he amused her. The blonde laughed and kissed him back. " I'm doing fantastic love, how are you?" Caysi asked, following him to the familar sofa. " I have some really good news for you actually, but before that. I have these." Caysi then pulled out a few tickets from her purse. " These are given to me by an artist who's really trying to put himself out there and he's really good. It's a gig for Saturday at a club." She handed the tickets to Jacob, hopefully he would want to go see him. " How's the company? We can hear about my news later." She waved her arm, like it wasn't a bother.

Jacob could sense that there was a lot of excitement inside Caysi right now. There
must be something that she was very eager to tell Jacob, but she wanted him to
go first. Jacob didn't really know where to start. There was just so much happening
in his life right now that was too good, and that would really excite Caysi. Jacob
noticed Caysi giving him tickets to some gig of another artist. He noticed her saying
that he is really good and wanted him to go with him. Jacob took those tickets and
put them on the table beside him. "Sure, I'd like to see him play. I have some
big news for you as well."
Said Jacob with a smile. "The company is ready
now, and is now looking to hire artists. We have had success so far in finding a
few artists, and we are still looking for more."
Said Jacob with a smile. It was
truly hard to believe how success was quickly coming to him. He just had a bad
thught thinking that this success hopefully doesn't run away from him fast. He had
been working hard all his life to get to where he is today, and he didn't want it
to slip out of his hands. Looking back at Caysi, he said, "Your turn now babe."
Said Jacob with a smile. He could tell she was really excited about something.

Caysi was happy to see that he wanted to go to the gig, otherwise she would've had to make him, and it wouldn't have been a pretty situation. The blonde's mouth dropped, that was another good thing that she heard today. " That's simply amazing. Wow. I'm amazed." Caysi replied, her breath short. " You can hire me to sing, I'll make an album." The blonde laughed, still in a state of shock somewhat. Now it was time for her to tell him the great news. " Well you know how I've been feeling sick lately? So I got fed up with it and went to the doctor." Caysi took a deep breath and took Jacob's hands into her's. " Jacob Romance, you and I are going to have a baby." Her small smiled turned into a wide grin.

It was good to see a positive response from Caysi about the company being started already.
This started to give Jacob more motivation to strive for even more success. Jacob had not
seen this coming, but is now glad that this is all happening to him. It seemed that when
Caysi came into his life, his life started to take an unexpected twist, in a good way that is.
His life was now starting to go towards the good side. Jacob was starting to have some
weird feelings when Caysi said she had been sick and went to the doctor. He knew that
Caysi had been sick lately and needed to go see a doctor as soon as possible, so what did
the doctor tell her? The next sense really shocked Jacob. He didn't know how to take it,
in a good way, or in a bad way? Caysi was pregnant! Jacob had a smile on his face that
showed a lot of nervousness, he didn't know what to say. He didn't expect this at all. Sure
that Jacob wanted a child of his own with Caysi, but right now? This was truly unexpected.
Jacob snapped out of it and gave a warm smile to Caysi. He stood up and did a huge back
flip. He almost collapsed into his table, but saved himself. "Are you really pregnant?
That's unbelievable! I can't believe this.. we need to get things ready for our coming
child. We need to get the room ready... get clothes.. get toys.. so much to do!"
Said
Jacob all at once. It seemed that excitement was now starting to fill Jacob up all of sudden.

A big smile came on her face when she saw his reaction, thank goodness it was positive. The blonde laughed seeing as she was right about the backflip, which made her laugh a bit harder. " Don't worry love, we have a whole eight months to plan everything." Caysi smiled at Jacob. What she was more concerned was the gender of their child. " Do you think it's a boy or girl?" She asked happily.

Jacob started to laugh when he heard Caysi say that they had a whole eight months to
do all of the planning. To Jacob, eight months time was really a small amount of time.
With the new company being started, it would take a lot of effort on Jacob's part to
organize everything between his professional and his personal life. He didn't want to mix
the two up seeing as it may cause a lot of problems. That was the last thing he wanted
was to start problems with his own life once again. He started to think if the child maybe
a boy or girl. Personally, Jacob did not have a preference as to which he wanted, he just
wanted a healthy child that he could raise to be a great individual. This was the first
time in Jacob's life that he was going to be a father. Now he knew the feeling of how
he was going to be now a soon father of a child. He never thought that he would have
a child so early in his life, not that, that was a problem. From early points in his life,
Jacob loved kids, he always use to play with kids growing up, seeing kids running around
on the streets, playing, laughing, and what not. He wanted to be able to do the same
with his own child. "Eight months doesn't seem very long my dear." Said Jacob
with a small laugh. "Umm, I really don't know. I don't have a preference, I would
just be happy with having a healthy child."
Said Jacob with a smile on his face.

Caysi was super happy mostly because he was super happy. Her stomach had stopped hurting when she was around him because he was either making her laugh or just making her happy in general. Caysi was fifty fifty with the gender situation, she would love to have a girl because when she got older she would be able to play with make up, clothes and shopping. But having a boy would be great too because Caysi liked sports, so she'd be able to play with her son. Either way she would have an amazing child. Plus this child was going to be really good looking with both of their looks put together. And the personality was going to rock everyone out of their boats. " Alrighty daddy, we'll find that out in a few months." The blonde laughed. It was going to be weird having someone call her 'mom' or 'mommy', but Jacob must feel the same. " I'm still in shock, and it's been a few hours." Caysi shook her head smiling. She still couldn't believe it. " Oh, I've been meaning to ask you.. should we get married before the baby or after?" It didn't matter to Caysi, they would be dealing with stress and so many things before and after the baby.

Jacob was glad that Caysi was just as excited as he was, if not more. He still couldn't
believe that he was soon going to be a father. This kind of feeling was so exhilarating
and so good that it made him feel like being at the top of the world. The next question
that Caysi asked really got Jacob to start thinking about everything. The question was
if they should get married before or after having the baby. Jacob sat down for a moment,
giving it a thought, thinking everything over slowly. If the two were to get married after
they had the baby, it would too much of a hassle because for one, there would be the
baby to care for, then there was the company, and too much other stuff for Jacob to
handle all at once, so while Caysi was pregnant, it would be best for them to get married
before they had the baby, so that way, they at least had one task out of the way, and
one less thing to worry about. Jacob was really excited for all that was happening to
him and what was about to happen. He at first didn't expect Caysi to get pregnant, but
now that she was, it brought up a new aspect of life for Jacob, a new happy aspect of
life to Jacob. Facing Caysi after a few moments, he said, "I think we should get married
before we had the baby, since we will rather be very busy after we have the baby that
we might not have time to get married."
Jacob took a small breather, with a smile on his face.

Whilst Jacob thought, Caysi thought too. Seeing as it was November, adding eight months to that would be July, making everything super busy. The blonde rubbed her temples, it was a lot to take in but it was good things to take in rather than bad. A baby was a positive aspect as well as marriage. Caysi couldn't wait to be married to Jacob, even from day one she knew that she was going to marry him, he probably had the same feelings. " I agree, it'll be better for everyone." Caysi smiled over at him. It wasn't a normal smile, not a 'everyday Caysi smile', it was a super happy amazing one. The blonde then shifted her body and gave Jacob a huge hug, she couldn't wait for everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back