Good news? Or perhaps not...

Emiko Hitachiin

OOC First Name
Teigs
Emiko Hitachiin, eight months pregnant and hiding. She was hiding from everyone she knew and loved. She hadn't seen Kyouhei, since 'that night' and had refused to see her twin. She was so scared. So scared of what they might say. Neither had seen her in months. They probably thought she was dead. As she looked down at her swolen stomach she felt the love she had been feeling since she knew. She still couldn't believe it. She was sure that she wouldn't have gotten pregnant. Kyouhei had promised her that she wouldn't. Why had he lied? Why would he want to cause her any harm? Though he had accidently hurt once before, he hadn't meant it.

She sighed inwardly and walked up the steps to his apartment. She hadn't wanted to come, but she owed it to him. She knocked on the door and waited. "Kyouhei, I know you probably hate me right now, but please let me in, there is something you should know."

Kyouhei had a huge headache, he had been drinking a lot of potion lately. Second of all, he hadn't been able to see his fiance, Emiko who seemed to hide something from him. Was it because he hurt her once and she regretted being with him? The boy stood up walking toward his bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror, he burnt in anger as his body started to tense up and punch the mirror until it was broken. His hands started to bleed, he could never control himself when he was mad. Kyouhei ran cold water on his hand when he heard a knock on the door. He recognize the voice, it was Emiko's. Why would he be mad at her? It should be the other way around. The boy walk toward the door as he opened the door "Emiko chan" He rose his voice a little as he saw a bump on her tummy. Soon, his smile faded as he looked at the bump. "What... Is this!?" He said informally in Japanese as he saw the baby bump.

Emiko cringed slightly as the smile faded from Kyouhei's face. This was exactly what she was dreading. But she had to tell him. He had a right to know after all. "Kyouhei, I can see you are confused and hurt, but please let me explain." She begged as she stood in the door way. She knew all to well what he was like when he was mad and right now she wanted to concentrate on him not becoming angry. "Kyouhei, it is yours, thats the first thing I will say, believe me it IS yours, I would never do that to you" She explained, hands on her tummy. She was becoming increasingly stressed and worried for Kyouhei's mental health. He wasn't excatly sane. He thought she didn't know about the potions, but she did. Oh boy did she know about them.

What made Kyouhei even surprise was that the girl told him that the babies was his!? Since when did Kyouhei liked babies? He was never into those kind of relationship. Kyouhei couldn't remember a thing and he was assuming that Emiko was lying. He started boiling in anger as he looked at Emiko in the eye. His breathing started to be harder and harder as he held his wand tightly, too tight that he almost broke it. He pointed his wand at her tummy as he stared at the baby bump. "Don't lie on my face! I never do this to you! And I hate babies" He said slowly as he pushed his wand a little deeper to her tummy, that should hurt a little, not too much. He placed his left hand on Emiko's throat but he wasn't strangling her. This was one of his tac tic to make other people panic.

Hikari ran up the steps of the apartment, she hated this place and the reason why lived in it, Kyouhei Watanuki, Hikari hated him with all her heart and soul, he was the boy that was rude to her and stole her sister from her and hurt her sister, he was the one that she was going to hit, Hikari had not seen her sister for months and she thought that is was because that monster was keeping her locked away from her family, Hikari hated Kyouhei alot, but when she saw what he had and was doing to her sister right now she nearly blew up out of rage, she went red and her eyes clouded up.

What she saw was that monster with his hand around her sister’s throat and his wand to her stomach, her big stomach, as in pregnant. "Let go of my sister now Kyouhei!" She warned, she did not use honorifics as she felt he deserved such things, "Now." She warned again in a very low tone, it sounded like she was growling at him, if only she were 17 then she would legaly be able to attack him with magic, all though she wasnt sure her age would stop her from firing some sort of spell in his direction.

Emiko watched in horror as Kyouhei put his wand to her stomach and his hand to her throat. She had been so sure that he wouldn't hurt her. She was so scared that he would do something to her that she almost breathed a sigh of relief when she saw Hikari. "Hikari, please" She begged as she cringed away from Kyouhei, stopped only by the fact that he had grasped her throat. He stomach was really quite sore now and she just wanted him to let go. "Please Kyouhei, don't you trust me... they are yours believe me... Please I love you, I would never hurt you" She begged him. Preying that he would believe her.

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry its Crap <_<

What surprised Kyouhei even more was that the twin sister of Emiko came and start telling him what to do. He opened his eyes wide as he glared at her and back to Emiko as he looked at her in the eye. "Kill it, I don't like children" He took his left hand away from her throat and pointed his wand still at Emiko's tummy. "What are YOU doing here?" He asked as he glared at Hikari and walk toward her as he started boiling in anger. He placed his wand deep in his pocket as he walk toward her and stretch his arm a little ready to attack. He stopped right in front of her and he was obviously taller than her and stronger. "Who are you telling me what to do?" He grabbed the girl's hair, forcing her to look at him forgetting that Emiko was there. He often lost his temper lately and perhaps it was because he had family issues.

Hikari’s eyes widened, Kyouhei may not have picked up what Emiko said but Hikari did. “They, There is more than one?” She asked in French, Hikari was sure that Kyouhei could not understand French, Hikari coughed in disgust at her sister’s words about how much she loved that monster, begging for his forgiveness, it was truly sickening, Hikari growled at what Kyou said, Hikari did not like children, but he was speaking to her sister telling her to kill Hikari’s blood, she did not care if they were part of Kyou if he wanted them to die then Hikari would make sure they lived, he has too much of Hikari’s for her liking. “You dont have to raise them, just leave them behind I swear you will never see them.” Hikari growled in Japanese.
Hikari held her head high. “I have come here to take my sister home.” She declared, putting her hands on her hips stubbornly. “And you will not stop me.” She added, she watched Kyou put away his wand and approach her, his arm outstretched, but she did not move or show any fear. “I am her sister, let her go.” She demanded again, she had to look up when he got close, something she despised, she couldn’t look away either as he had grabbed her hair, she smirked. “Oh Kyou I tremble in your abilities to hit a girl far smaller and weaker than yourself, you are truly a man.” She mocked; she did not care if he hit her as long as her sister’s children were safe she was happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back