Good Morning world

Osiris Valin

Wand
Elder 15 1/2" Essence of Thestral Tail Hair
Osiris had had a long night, yet he still managed to wake up at 5 o'clock in the morning.
Stretching and yawning, he made his way towards the bathroom; he was sure that Lexi would not be awake at the time, so he went in for a quick shower.
When he got out, he made his bed and went towards the kitchen, his stomach grumbling...

Lexi had awoken at around 5:10 with a growling stomach. She sighed and got out of her bed and stumbled into the kitchen where she found Osiris. "Morning." she smiled as she searched for something to eat.

Osiris' heart almost stopped as Lexi reached for the fridge door, now completely awaken from his shower, he remembered that they had completely forgotten to go and get some groceries last night.
"You know what?" he said very loudly, hoping Lexi wouldn't open the fridge door, "Let's go out again, I've got a bit of money left aside, the rest is for Hogwarts..." he added.

"If you're sure..." Lexi muttered, still a bit half asleep. "I'll go get ready."

"Alright," said Osiris, gladly watching her return to her room, since she hadn't opened the door of the fridge.
He went back into the bathroom and got quickly changed to, then he went back to the couch and waited for Lexi to return.

Lexi walked into her room and quickly changed into a simple outfit. She walked back into the front room and looked at Osiris. "Ready."

Osiris loved how Lexi could were anything, and he could still find her beautiful, when she reached the living room, he closed the TV and made for the door.
"I know just the place," he said, grabbing her hand and bringing her outside, it was a beautiful morning, although a bit cold for June...

Lexi happily let Osiris lead her outside. She had a good idea of where he was taking her, but didn't know for sure if that was the place... "Alright then." she smiled.

(Lol purple ish gone)

Lexi close behind him, Osiris led the way to a small diner; just accross the street from the appartment.
"I think you know this place already," winked Osiris, remembering the last time they had been there.
"They've got great bacon too..." he added, it was pretty obvious that he was starving...

Lexi looked up at the name of the diner. Authentic Wellington Diner the sign read. She remembered the times she had been there with Osiris. Of course, her dad was with her at the time and they were just friends. She knew it wouldn't be any different than those times. Just, less of her dad there. WAY less.
"I can tell your starving. You always talk about food when you are." she laughed at his comment. "So, shall we go in?"

Osiris laughed, "Ya, let's. You look pretty hungry too if I can say so myself."
They walked in and sat down at one of the tables that overlooked the deserted street, it was still only 7 in the morning.
"Wow, I can't believe that in 4 hours, we'll be taking the New Zealand Express for the first time..." He started thinking about how things would be at Hogwarts, hoping with all his heart that he would be in the same house as Lexi.

"I know, crazy isn't it?" she asked him. "I hope we're in the same house..."

[[Fail post, ftw!]]

Osiris just had the time to answer "Ya!" when the waiter appeared.
Osiris ordered sunny-side-up eggs with a side order of bacon.
The waiter turned to Lexi and Osiris was back in his school-daydream...

((LOL fail impolite waiter...starts with the guys))

"I'll actually have the same thing." Lexi told the waiter. He nodded and walked back to the kitchen. Lexi then turned her attention back on Osiris and said, "Hey, stop your daydreaming and talk!" she playfully smacked his shoulder.

Osiris yawned, "Hey, we did wake up at 5..." he said sleepily. The waiter came back very fast with their food, both plates were filled with eggs and bacon. "Finally!" he said, his stomach grumbling. After his first bite, he asked, "Think you'll be ready for 10? that's the time we have to leave to get to the station...if we want to be on time!" he smirked, he knew the last thing Lexi wanted to be was late for her first day at school.

"True." she half-smiled. When the waiter came with their food, Lexi didn't hesitate to take a bite. "I'm pretty sure I will be." she smirked before taking a strip of bacon and eating it. "I swear though, if we're late on the first day of school, you'll never hear the end of it." she teased.

"I don't think Id survive it either!" Osiris teased back. He took a bite of his eggs, then a long sip of orange juice, then said, "But they're is no reason for us to miss it...I mean unless you take too long." He sat there for a moment looking at her, even at 7:30 in the morning, and probably still sleepy, she looked beautiful...

"Now why would I take too long? I'd be concerned about you taking too long to eat." Lexi teased before taking a bite of her eggs as well.

In response, Osiris forked down everything that was left on his plate at an incredible speed...for a 10 year old.

"Still worried now?" he asked, grinning.
Then checking his watch, he said, "You'd better hurry up, its almost 9 and we have to leave at 10..."

Lexi sighed and ate what was left on her plate... At her own pace.

"There. Done. We ready?" she asked him. "Or would you like to spend more time somewhere before we leave?" She really wanted to spend their last private hour at home with Osiris. It was pretty obvious.

"No, I'm good, I guess we should just go back home..." Osiris said, as he waved the eager waiter over, he already had the bill in his hand, so Osiris paid him and he and Lexi were off again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back