Gonna be absent for a year or so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian McMorris

OOC First Name
Jake
I am moving to the Netherlands and it's taking awhile to get settled. I hope to be back in a month or so but it could take a year since I am moving to a new continent. Goodbye for awhile!

Good luck with the move! It's quite a nice country to live in :)

Best wishes for an easy transition to your new home. :)

Good luck Jake! Hope to see you back again when you've settled :hug:

Good luck with the move! I am curious were you are going to live in The Netherlands. It is a nice country to live for sure! I hope you feel ok with moving to there :D

Awww,Jake!!Dani will miss you... :tut:
Anyways, good luck with the move and hoping you can come back soon.. :tut:
Try to drop by from time to time..

Thanks for the support guys!!
For some responses as too why and where I will be in the Netherlands, Why is because I have a dual citizenship with the Netherlands as my second country which requires me to not leave the country for more than 10 years. Where I will be moving there is Amsterdam for now but I plan on moving to Rotterdam soon so that I am closer to family. Lastly, before I leave the site for awhile, I will try to be on once or twice a month, however it could change to once every six months. Hopefully it won't be this long, but considering that I still have a lot to do until I am completely ready to settle in, it truly could take a year. Just a last thought before I go, but in regards to roleplays that Ian is currently in like "The Common Room chat" I hope to be able to get enough time to continue doing these as the rps take me not as long as lessons and the next time I come on it could be already the second semester so don't worry Arle and Stella on that one. In closing, I haven't been on this site for very long, but so far each and every one of you are incredible people and I hope to rp with you all soon! :)

Hello guys! Here is the situation with the moving! We had a big major flaw in our project which is causing us to delay the move. This delay will take us a few weeks (2-3) and I will be able to be active for those 3 weeks. During those weeks I am gonna try and do some of Ian's assignments that he missed and continue on some rps that are going on.. The good thing is, is that the move is going very smoothly and we expect to move in within the next month and a half. By summer I should be more active since I will have more time off of work and school. So yea, I hope you guys are having a great time :)

Great news! You'll be back in no time. :)

I am back!!! I am sorry it took so long to move in. Yes, it took a year, But, Slowly and surely, I am back! :)

Yaay! Welcome back Jake :hug: :party:

Welcome back Jake! Good to have you back with us!

Welcome back!

welcome!

Thank you everyone for the kind return messages! You all prove to me once again why the Hogwarts New Zealand Community is my favourite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back