Gonna be absent for 2 and a half months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurora Hades

Wand
''Myrtle Wand 15 1/2" Core - Tail of Charmed Newt''
Hello all,
I am not liking it but I will have to travel to India for vacation of two and a half months.I will be gone form 30th of Oct to 10 of Jan.I dont have a laptop so it wont be easy to find a computer with internet facility.
For my lessons I will ask all the Professor to give me A=5 and I will try to do exams so that I wont fail.I cant be sure because I dont know when the exams for the second semester will be and dont know where I will be during that time. :unsure:
I am going to miss all of you and try to come online and say hello.I promise that once I am back from India,Aurora's character will be continued.

P.S.If any Admin reads this please also see MY TROPIC my tropic in FAQ about my query about the calendar. :D

NO!!!!!!!!

I'm miss you Aurora!
Come back fast!
:hug:

Love,
Aisyah (Bianca)

You're not liking a vacation to India? :-0 Seriously, I think you'll love it. India would be so fun!

Try to get on when you can, HNZ will still be around then. :p

Have tons and tons of fun. I'd love to go to India.

I agree with 'Strella! How can you not want to the on a two and half month holiday? Or do you just not like the missing HNZ part xD

Anyways, have a great trip. See if you can pop on once in a while. I'd PM Alicia about missing the lessons =P

I am going to like it there but I am going to miss HNZ a lot.Good idea Lemina.I guess I'll also inform the teachers that they'll have to give me A=5. And if I get time and facility I will do all the exams cause I have done them about two other times with my other old characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back