Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
hetrosexual
Wand
Knotted 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Fir Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
Heyy!

It's that time of year for me. I have to start studying and as boring as it may sound, I really do have to. I was going to post this next week but as it turns out, my week gets fairly busy and I'm working almost all weekend. I'll be around. Lurking and replying to a few topics. Trying to stay on top of lessons etc. But real life comes first and my attention needs to kind of be on school work a little more.

This will affect all my characters. But if you need to get in contact with me urgently, PM me on this account.

I'll be back properly in about 2weeks. So not that long.

:hug:

Emzies

Understandable Emzies. :hug:

Do good in studies and come back really soon. ^_^

Emzies! :hug:

No worries, just take your time and enjoy studying. We'll surely be missing you! ^_^

Good Luck Emzies :D

Good luck! :hug: and see you soon :D xx

Good luck with your exams Emzies :hug:
Good luck with your exams Emzies :hug:

Good luck Emzies! :hug:
Hoping to see you around soon!

Awh good luck sweets <3

Heyy!

So it's been about a week since I posted this, and i thought i should give an update. I had thought I'd be around more, but this hasn't really happened, i finished high school so it is hard revision until my exams. which are fairly close. so, though my prescence here has really decreased, i may not even time to lurk, i really need to study. this kind of means it might be a little longer than first planned. i'll hopefully be back at the end of this month.

Thanks for all the good luck wishes. :hug:
Miss you guys a lot,

Emzies

*Dances*

I'm finished.
I'm finished for the year, and so I'm on summer holidays for the next three months. Which is of awesome, so I'll have lots of time to get bad up to speed on topics and things to get sorted.

I missed you all loads, It is good to be back!

Emzies

Welcome back Emzies. :hug: Seems like you came back to same time I did (Starting today). xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back