Gone for 23 Days :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianca Petrescu

Wand
Mahogany Wand 14" Essence of Unicorn Hair
Hello Everyone.

My End-Of-Year major exams are starting on the 8th of October and its important as it's the streaming exam for us 14 year olds. That means i have to pass with flying colours to get the subjects i want to study next year (Its this stupid policy here). I've been online everyday for at least 3-4 hours and i have been neglecting my studies ever since. I've been getting C instead of A in class tests. My parents are very worried that i'll fail my end-of-year exams, and so they decided to shut down the Internet Connection until my exams are over. My last paper is on 14 October.

:((

I'll Miss You all!

I know its a little over-dramatic, but i've been really addicted to this site, and its difficult to not go online.

James Hill : You're allowed to god-mod me whenever you want.
Benji Rouzeer and Aurora Hades : Sorry i can't continue the RP at the lakefront.
Angus Greenwood and Patricia Rogers and James Hill : Sorry i can't continue the RP in the Dungeons.
Violet Bellamy and Kasey Carla and Caysi Finnigan and all the heads of the students clubs i signed up for : Sorry if i don't post at the student club meetings.
Caysi Finnigan : Sorry i can't post for the Hufflepuff Practice.
Ellie Sparks : I know i asked you to make me a signature, but you can take your time since i won't be around until 14 October.
Kasey Carla : Sorry i can't post for the thread at the Great Hall.

Well, i think that's all the people i owe an apology for since i won't be around.

Love;
Aisyah (Bianca Petrescu)

:-h

I'll see you all on the 14th of October!
*sniffs*

NOOOOOO

Bianca :hug:

I'll miss you

But good luck with your exams, i'm sure you'll do great :D

And we'll see you on October 14th with open arms

Ciya and Good luck :D

:-h :-h :-h :-h

Patricia

I will miss you Bianca and I know exactly how you feel becauz
~I am a 14year old
~We have exams currently
~our school follows streaming in grade 9 that is this year for me
~I too have to work hard to be able to choose the subjects I like

So I totally understand. :D Best of luck for your exams.Mine will get over on 13th Oct and are starting from 6th but I will do my lessons just that.
;-)

Bye Bianca,

Sorry if i have been God modding you. What does that mean??? :-?

Have a good time doing exams!!
See ya

Kiss Kiss

xxJamesxx

:X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X

Ohhh thats why you havent been posting!! Good luck for the exams!!!! Have a party when you finish. Cant wait till youre back coz you make some really fun RP's. Miss you!!

To James: That means when you say someone does something but you write it not them.
For example - James passed Jade a lolly. Jade ate it

You do not necessarily want to do that so it is called God-modding or being God.
Get it?

I'm back y'all!
xD

Patricia - Thanks Pat! Love ya xD
James - *kiss* Thanks darling!
Kasey - Thanks hunney!
Caysi - Thanks so much xD
Jade - That's so good to here. I'd love to RP with you soon. Just PM me yeah?

xD

:hug: BIANCA

Yeah your back <:p

Missed you so much :D

Now you can catch up on all of your classes :ph43r:

Glad to see you back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back