Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Daisy ) ( Lesbian
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Sturdy Maple Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
The only school event Lizzie found herself consistently looking forward to as much as Quidditch was the rose deliveries. She was excited to be handing them out again this year, her basket fuller than ever as she made her way downstairs to breakfast. There seemed no point in waiting to get started, so before heading to her own table to eat she made her way over to the Hufflepuff table, calling out for her first rose's recipient. "Chante Ateara? Is Chante here?" She called out, no idea what the younger student looked like.

Chante stole a roll in between eating some scramble eggs when her name was called out. Chante smiled happily, waving her hand up in the air towards the older girl. "Oh, that's me!" Chante exclaimed. Chante set her fork down, eyes widen as she notice the basket of roses.

"Hey!" Lizzie said happily, quickly making her way over to the girl with her hand up. "I've got a special delivery for you!" Plucking the rose and its attached message carefully off the top of the pile, Lizzie beamed and handed them to the younger girl. "Happy Valentines Day!"
Chante,
From a little person to a somewhat bigger one. Thanks for being my friend.
Len, your goblin eared mess.

Chante thank the girl, taking both items in her possession. Chante briefly read the note, a smile found it's way across her lips. It was the nicest thing anyone has given her. Like Lens, Chante thought of her small friend. "Happy Valentine's Day, to you too!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back