OOC First Name
Anna
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Amy Jewel was another name Knox recognized as being in his year group, and he thankfully was able to wade through the students in the hall to reach the hufflepuff table without too much difficulty. “Amy Jewel!! I have a yellow rose for you!!” Knox called out, waving the rose in the air.​

@Amy Jewel

Amy always loved rose giving time. She hadn't signed up to give it roses this year, which she was a little sad about, but she still loved watching people get their rose. She was surprised to hear her name called when she was sitting at the Hufflepuff table, but put her hand up."That's me!" She called back.

When a girl raised her hand Knox smiled, recognizing her from his year. He approached Amy with the rose for her in hand, and offered it to her, making sure the note was accompanying it. “Hey Amy, here you go!” Knox exclaimed. Delivering roses and seeing the smiles it brought to people’s faces was fun and he definitely enjoyed it.​

yellow rose said:
Dear Amy,

You're an amazing friend, and I always like spending time with you!
Hope to hang out soon!

- Samantha xx

Amy smiled as she accepted the rose."Thanks!" She read the note and grinned. She needed to catch up with Sam. She decided to send her a note, asking if she wanted to hang out."Have you had many roses to give out?" she asked Knox, who she recognised from her year.

Judging by the grin on Amy’s face as she read the note, she was happy with the rose she had been sent. In turn Knox was happy for her, smiling himself as he rocked back and forth on his feet. “I’ve just given out a few, no more than ten I think.” Knox answered her question happily. “Who’s your rose from?” He then asked curiously. It had been a temptation of his to read all the notes he was giving out but he refrained from doing so, not wanting to invade anyone’s privacy, but he figured asking one of the recipients directly as to who their rose and note was from wouldn’t be a problem.​

Amy nodded."That's a good amount, very manageable." She gave a small smile when he asked about the letter."From one of my close friends, Samantha Jacobs. She's in Hufflepuff too, and in our year." She wasn't sure who Sam knew, but it was always a possibility that she knew Knox.

Knox’s face lit up when Amy said the rose was from Samantha Jacobs. That was someone in their year he definitely considered a friend, and learning that Amy was also a friend of hers was exciting. It helped Knox feel more included in his year group after spending so much time away. “I know Samantha! We climb trees together!” He said happily, nodding to Amy.​

Amy was pleased that Knox knew Sam. She liked meeting friends of friends."That sounds like fun!" Amy wasn't sure if that was safe, but she liked that they obviously enjoyed it."There are some nice trees on the grounds. Do you find it difficult to climb them?"

Knox shook his head at Amy’s question. “No tree is un-climbable if you put your mind to it.” He answered confidently, looking between Amy and his bucket of roses for a moment. There were still a few he needed to deliver and though he would have loved to stay and get to know Amy better and make a new friend, he did not want to keep the other rose recipients waiting. “I should go now though and finish delivering these.” Knox said, holding his bucket up and shaking it slightly. “But I’ll see you around, okay!!” He added, smiling at Amy.​

Amy laughed."I guess that's true." She nodded and waved to Knox."Good luck! And I'll see you around." She put her note in her bag and continued reading her book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back