Going Under

Raisa Zhefarovich

Wand
Lignum Vitae 15" Core of Raven's feather and Black Palm/Ebony 15" Essence of Vampire blood
Positive.

That was the very last thing Raisa Zhefarovich wanted to see all of her life. Things had turned out for the worse in her life. While she was seeing Vaughn, things ended abruptly, and Raisa did not end it this time. Raisa actually liked the man, and while things were getting closer, he almost discovered she was a Death Eater, but other things were revealed. Thus, the relationship they had ended. Raisa glared at the test, and with an angry sigh of frustration, she threw the test against the wall, where it shattered and joined the broken pieces of the countless others she had taken. All of the results were the same. Positive. How that word made a horrid taste in her mouth. She could not believe that this had happened, even after the visit to the doctor while she was in Greece and had a mild heat stroke....

The Healer entered into the room, while Raisa was somewhat wheezing. Sweat dotted her forehead and her blonde hair stuck to her gorgeous skin. "It appears you have had a mild heat stroke, Raisa Zhefarovich. Anything else would you like to have tested?" the male healer spoke in a calm tone. Raisa glared up at him through her onyx gem eyes. They sparkled with distress, and she was rather frustrated. She hated being in places like this. "I have been having hot flashes and such, could you tell me whether or not I have started to go through menopause?" The healer gave her a weird stare, "Oh, honey at your age? You look so young - but yes, come this way. Have you had children?" Raisa allowed a dark chuckle to pass her red lips, "Oh no, I cannot stand children. And I am unmarried." Raisa followed the healer to the testing room.

Raisa waited in her usual black gown that clung to her skin like latex. The Healer entered with her test results, and he gave her a smile, "It looks like you are on the stage of entering menopause. I suspect no children from you anytime. Just stay out of hot and humid weather for the time being." Raisa calmly thanked him and went about her ways, proud that she would not have to worry about spells and charms to make sure that she would never bear a young one.

That memory clung to her head like a bad dream. What she was going through, no, she was not going through menopause. The test results were wrong. She could get pregnant, and that cursed leech inside her was causing all this mood swings, and fits of rage, not to mention being dizzy. That man, that Evgenii Khamidouline would pay. Raisa could not take it. She was saddened over her relationship ending, that she had to divulge herself into a pure-blood supremest that was estranged from the family for the family held no values. That man was many years older than his sister, Svetlana, and had left the family when she was born. Raisa had a steamy night with him, no charms or anything to prevent what had happened because of the Healer's ignorance.

Raisa left her personal bathroom and went into her bedroom, her red gown the color of blood flowing behind her. Her stomach was flat as can be. Her blonde hair flowed down her back, and with a wave of her hand, the doors slammed shut. Her expression was that formed of rage and fury. Raisa had never felt such anger flowing through her veins. Raisa Zhefarovich was never supposed to have a child or get married. She vowed herself to it. Now, one of her vows were broken, and blood would spill. Right now, Raisa barely had any will to apparate. Raisa collapsed on her knees and she released a high pitched shriek that could be heard all over the Zhefarovich Manor. Evgenii would die, and Raisa would make sure of it. Raisa could not even have the parasite sucked out of her because of the laws. Raisa was stuck. She had no choice but to have the baby, and keep it. Raisa was wheezing at this point, and she shoved her hair back. What she needed right now was her twin. Never had she been through this, but Rayna had - three times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back