Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Michael
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2 Inch Sturdy Pear Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Yellow Rose for @Professor Cyndi Kingsley

Margo hadn't found her Ancient Runes professor in her office and there weren't many other places she could think to find Professor Kingsley. She hoped she wasn't in the Gryffindor common room, which would have made this delivery even more complicated. She had already gone to the hospital wing today so she figured she might as well continue the trend of going to places she had never been in the castle. Margo wasn't sure if she should knock or if announcing her presence would be worse. In the end she opened the door a crack and stuck in her head to see if the professor was even there to begin with. She smiled when she saw the Gryffindor head of house and stepped meekly inside. "Sorry to bother you professor but I have a rose delivery for you." she said, making sure to explain herself quickly.

Professor Kingsley glanced up quickly, her hand in the cookie jar, and immediately she felt silly for the skipped heartbeat she'd felt. She pulled a cookie out, putting it in a napkin as she smiled. "Oh, how nice" she declared, moving towards the student. She recognized her from her fourth year runes class.

Margo smiled politely and was glad that her presence wasn't frowned upon. She pulled out a yellow rose and the note that went along with it and held it out to the professor. "Here you go." she said and paused to take in her surroundings for just a moment. Not sure if she'd ever have a chance to be in here again. "Happy Valentine's day." she added quickly so it didn't seem like she was hovering just to see who the rose was from.

Dear Cyndi
Thank you for being one of my dearest friends and for all the tea and conversations over the years. You are a wonderful and inspiring lady. And your Gryffindors are lucky to have you. Come over one Friday for cheese and crackers. I am thinking of making it a regular thing. Or if Friday doesn't work any other time, you are always welcome to come over.
Elvera

"Happy Valentine's Day to you" the professor smiled as she accepted the rose. She took a moment to read the note attached, her smile deepening as she did so. Looking back up, the professor saw that the young girl was looking around the room. "Is it what you thought it would be?"

Margo blinked when the professor asked her a question and she laughed sheepishly. "I think so." she said tentatively. "I don't know if I had any ideas about what it would be like. But it does feel like I'm seeing behind the curtain in a way." she said with a small laugh and hoped Professor Kingsley didn't take it the wrong way. "I didn't mean to overstay my welcome." Margo said and gestured toward the door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back