OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Wand
Curly 13 1/2 Inch Flexible Fir Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Charlie was nervous. He had been thinking about this all through break, when he wasn't hanging out with his parents. So, about a week into the new semester, he decided to take action. He tried to dress nice, wanting to look nice. He didn't think he could look cute, exactly, but he was sure he could look okay at least. He brightened as he spotted who he was looking for. "Bern! Hey, wait up!" Charlie called out, jogging across the court yard to try and catch up with the other boy.

Bern heard familiar voice when someone called my name Bern not surprise that Charlie is that person to call my name, Bern said hello how's your vacation, and then smile to Charlie what your plans to choose your other subject to enrolled in this semester?

Charlie smiled shyly as he jogged up to Bern, sticking his hands in his pockets. "My break went well, I met my mom for the first time and we get along really well. I think her and my dad might get together, so that's exciting." Charlie brushed his hair from his eyes. "How was your break?" He returned the questions. "And I haven't quite decided what classes I'm going to take yet, I'll probably figure it out when I go to sign up." He shrugged, knowing he was most likely going to follow Eugene when he went to sign up and just going to sign up for whatever his roommate did.

Bern smile when Charlie tell his vacation he is a little bit of jealous, because his vacation have nothing special he is going only to her mother side in the Philippines and we have a vacation on Boracay beach but its cancel because his father so busy in Malaysia so he turn out that he spent a vacation only on the house of his mother side so boring, but now he came back to Hogwarts he came back his happy personality once again, Bern said to Charlie that he wants to take all the subject for this semester reason have a curios about what his cousin tell him in every subject that he enrolled, Bern was so excited for this semester.

Charlie nodded. He was sure he'd have Bern in some classes, and he'd want to sit with him still. He rubbed the back of his neck, blushing furiously. "That's cool," He replied, looking away and biting his lip. "Hey, Bern, um- I... I was wondering," Charlie swallowed nervously, peeking up at the other boy. He chickened out almost immediately and went with another question instead. "Um... do you like me?" He asked shyly, scuffing his toe against the ground and shoving his hands in his pockets.

Bern shocked when Charlie ask about what I felt to him, Bern don't know what he said but he knew him a lot because we have always a seatmates in other subject and we are always partner in every occasion but he want to sure his feelings first before he answer his question.

Bern said to Charlie that I'm happy and very safe when we are together, at the level of likeness I said probably 90 percent but I want to be sure, if I give the other 10 percent to be sure and become a 100 percent, I wish you understand what I'm talking about.

Charlie wasn't sure he completely understood what Bern was talking about, but he thought he got the general idea of it. He shifted nervously, lowering his eyes to the ground again. "Well, um... we could go on a date?" He asked shyly. "Maybe see if you might like me that extra ten percent?" He peeked up at Bern.

Bern replied to Charlie question, absolutely "YES" I'm happy that you asked me that just give ma a note where, when and what time that he have a officially date and I wish that he have a seat partner also at every subject that we encounter.

Charlie blushed even deeper at Berns quick agreement, smiling shyly. "Okay, I'll send you a note," he agreed, nodding. He agreed again that they could sit together during classes. "I would like that, yeah." He hesitated a moment, before stepping closer and pressing a kiss to Bern's cheek. "Just let me go to get everything set up and I'll send you a note when I'm done, okay?" Charlie stepped away again, giving Bern another shy smile. "I'll see you later then?"

Bern surprised that Charlie give me a kiss on my cheek, but he felt happiness and waiting for his notes and to meet up again to Charlie, Bern wave his hand to say take care and he is going back to his common room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back