Status
Not open for further replies.

Teddy Cameron

OOC First Name
Summer
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Hi there :)

So, lately my roleplaying hasn't quite been up to it's usual standards and, looking at the current situation, I doubt it will be for a while. That is why I'm going to ask people to take a few characters off of my hands :) I'm going to put them in a list and, if you think you like them, I will PM you with information about them.

Ivana Kalforovich - 15
Taylor Mitchells - 27
Marcus Caine - 11
Tracey Cameron - 11
Melanie Porter - 14
------------------------------------------------------
Moriah Knight - 17
Lillith Knight - 13
Axel Zemonif - 20/22 (not sure)
Persephone Zemonif - 18

That is my current list however, if you know of a character I have that you would like, feel free to ask. I have decided on which ones I am keeping and am willing to give away any others. That does apply to inactive characters as well.

Side Note : While I am giving these characters away to you, they do already have personalities and, with some, plots. They are also involved with other characters I own in specific ways. If I'm not sure about what it is you're doing with the character or I feel you've changed the character for no reason or something like that, I do reserve the right to take them back. I doubt that will have to happen though.

Hey Summer

I can take Tracey Cameron off your hands!

6, all except 1 fully developed :)

Um, I'm going to say One character per person, just so I can have a wider variety of people to RP with in future.
I will PM you with both of their details so you can choose which one you would like that most :)

Well I've sent you a PM about them both and I'll fill you in on the other details.
And yeah, I'll PM you about Melanie in a bit

There was really no point in you posting as well as Skype Lozzi :p
Sorry Dave, she did ask before but, apparently, decided to post as well.

I give you pass word Lozzi :)

Sure, she's currently in a relationship that I would like to keep going if that's fine with you. I will PM you her details.

alright that's fine with me :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back